Rodney King found dead

Dude was a fucking Criminal. Arrested Many times, and he was in the wrong the day those cops went over the line and beat his ass.

Not sure why the left holds him up as some saint.

He was a scum bag, that just happened to be the Victim of some abusive cops once.

Rodeny King worked as a janitor starting as a fourth grader.

he worked from 5pm to 2am.

Shithead, no forth grader works those hours. And, no fourth grader works as a janitor. And, if that Afro shit did do that, he would have been a better man.

it distroyed his education.

By law, that Afro shit Rodney King would have had an education. But, Afros can't be educated much beyond how to tie their shoes. You don't need an education to be descent.

Dude was a fucking Criminal. Arrested Many times, and he was in the wrong the day those cops went over the line and beat his ass.

Not sure why the left holds him up as some saint.

He was a scum bag, that just happened to be the Victim of some abusive cops once.

No saint by any means; I found the Silver Star belatedly awarded Gary Powers much more newsworthy than King's death. The fact that he was a criminal in no way justified the beating by those sworn to uphold the law. Though for the most part, a petty criminal, his wealth from the civil suit may or may not have been used for good. I can only hope some of it was. For ARIUX, again:

Robert Henry Jenkins, Jr (1948 - 1969) - Find A Grave Memorial

THIS IS A HERO!

Last edited:
Drugs destroyed Rodney King. After he got his award, he could afford lots more drugs.

I'm Not being racist at all, I just don't believe Rodney King was, or should be remembered as anything more than the criminal thug he was. Citing the riots that ensued from the King verdict so long ago, and knowing how the rule of Law should find Zimmerman innocent, the point I am making is numbskulls will probably use the Zimmerman case's outcome as a green light for similar events... And hopefully I am wrong, but the idea's are out there. I hardly think it's racist to point out that people who riot in the name of racism, need to pick better role models than Rodney King as the fuze to ignite their violence.

The "tv" comment seemed to suggest that you were being a racist.

I think Rodney King WAS a thug for a period of time.

But I also think he made SOME efforts to do right by others.

How?

He wanted people to just get along. He also spoke, afterwards, in a manner designed to calm people down.

Well...I haven't followed Rodney King's life to judge whether he was a thug or a thief or a scumbag....but I remember the beating he got.....the one he didn't deserve, such bullshit back then.

But, 48 is a young age for someone to die, no matter how they exit.

And I've a question.....why was this thread started in the race/racism section??
Is it just because Rodney King was black??
Doesn't seem right.

Shithead, no forth grader works those hours. And, no fourth grader works as a janitor. And, if that Afro shit did do that, he would have been a better man.

By law, that Afro shit Rodney King would have had an education. But, Afros can't be educated much beyond how to tie their shoes. You don't need an education to be descent.

fuck you you racist dickhole.

Rodney King worked those hours at a janitorial job with his father.

What's your excuse?

Newt should realize what his GREAT plan would do to real lives.

Hack.

There is no stretch too far for you, is there?

A lack of education did not land Rodney King in the mire he found himself. That was the result of numerous bad choices made by Mr. King and no one else. I have known many a person with little to no education and none of them wound up where Rodney King wound up.

The fact of the matter is, King had a criminal record. He had one before he ran from the police, he continued to add to them afterward. He made bad choices, repeatedly. Some might say he was a tortured soul, some might say he was a douchebag. Anyone in their right mind would say the police were wrong when they beat him.

Tortured soul or douchebag, he's at rest now.

And politics had nothing to do with his plight...

Threads like these separate and reveal the decent people from the scumbags.

Yes... Decent people don't elevate criminals to celebrity status, nor do they assault innocents, destroy, and steal property in the name of said criminals.

Bush & Cheney held the highest offices in our nation! RIP Rodney King.

Your vain attempt at cleverness exposes you for the partisan hack that you are.

King was a heavy drug user.

Local news has been replaying the video showing his "injuries" all morning. In hindsight, they were relatively minor compared to what beatings that are administered today. King barely got tapped compared to Kelly Thomas.

You are outright lying, you punk. You go back for the last 100 years of beatings that you can find, and there is no way that it was "relatively minor."

You are revealed as one of the scumbags.

Forum List

Back