Rodney King found dead

Will this lead to riots?

They already have Zimmerman lined up for that.

Hadda remove my thanks from that ^ post based on post #11.

I incorrectly assumed that he was talking about the folks who like to exploit all matters of race for political gain. Instead, evidently, tjvh may have just been expressing racist sentiments.

My mistake.

(Too late to remove the rep. Oooops.)

I'm Not being racist at all, I just don't believe Rodney King was, or should be remembered as anything more than the criminal thug he was. Citing the riots that ensued from the King verdict so long ago, and knowing how the rule of Law should find Zimmerman innocent, the point I am making is numbskulls will probably use the Zimmerman case's outcome as a green light for similar events... And hopefully I am wrong, but the idea's are out there. I hardly think it's racist to point out that people who riot in the name of racism, need to pick better role models than Rodney King as the fuze to ignite their violence.

They already have Zimmerman lined up for that.

I incorrectly assumed that he was talking about the folks who like to exploit all matters of race for political gain. Instead, evidently, tjvh may have just been expressing racist sentiments.

My mistake.

I'm Not being racist at all, I just don't believe Rodney King was, or should be remembered as anything more than the criminal thug he was. Citing the riots that ensued from the King verdict so long ago, and knowing how the rule of Law should find Zimmerman innocent, the point I am making is numbskulls will probably use the Zimmerman case's outcome as a green light for similar events... And hopefully I am wrong, but the idea's are out there. I hardly think it's racist to point out that people who riot in the name of racism, need to pick better role models than Rodney King as the fuze to ignite their violence.

The "tv" comment seemed to suggest that you were being a racist.

I think Rodney King WAS a thug for a period of time.

But I also think he made SOME efforts to do right by others.

Rot in hell, Rodney.

Drowned in a swimming pool paid for by taxpayer dollars awarded in a corrupt trial to a career criminal.
Only in America.

According to our sources, King's fiancée is telling friends King had been drinking and even smoked weed in the hours just before his death

Wonder what other substances will be found.... Yep, a real work of art that "man" was :eusa_think:

Sorry, but I wont lose any naptime in my hammock over him today.

My mistake.

How?

The street thug who sparked a riot in 1991 after the media showed an amateur video over and over and over again of him being beaten by Police was found dead in a swimming pool. The cause of death of the 47 year old has yet to be determined.

King was a heavy drug user.

Local news has been replaying the video showing his "injuries" all morning. In hindsight, they were relatively minor compared to what beatings that are administered today. King barely got tapped compared to Kelly Thomas.

53 people were murdered, over 2,000 were victims of assault and a Billion dollars of damage while the grinning fools in the liberal media laughed all the way to the bank.

My mistake.

No he didn't. He was a career criminal who had been arrested dozens of times. His favorite amusement was to pick up transsexual prostitutes and beat them up. That is when he wasn't beating up his girlfriends. He never one time did any "good". He never helped anyone except into the hospital from his beatings.

His victims are saying good riddance today.

53 people were murdered, over 2,000 were victims of assault and a Billion dollars of damage while the grinning fools in the liberal media laughed all the way to the bank.

What you call a riot, others call redistribution of wealth.

Shithead, you remind me about a Chris Rock joke about Afro shit. "Niggas always want credit for some shit they're suppose to do. A nigga will brag about some shit a normal man just does. I nigga says some shit like 'I take care of my kids.' You're suppose to, you dumb mutha fucker." You want to give Rondney King credit for something he's suppose to to. He's still a piece of shit, "you dumb mutha fucker."

Shithead, you remind me about a Chris Rock joke about Afro shit. "Niggas always want credit for some shit they're suppose to do. A nigga will brag about some shit a normal man just does. I nigga says some shit like 'I take care of my kids.' You're suppose to, you dumb mutha fucker." You want to give Rondney King credit for something he's suppose to to. He's still a piece of shit, "you dumb mutha fucker."

Chris Rock was right.

But, shit-for-brains pussy motherfucker: SOME folks (ass-suckers like you for example) NEVER learn from their prior mistakes and NEVER outgrow their innate imbecility.

So fuck yourself up your ass with a rasp you cocksucker.

Rodeny King worked as a janitor starting as a fourth grader.

he worked from 5pm to 2am.

it distroyed his education.

Newt should realize what his GREAT plan would do to real lives.

Rodeny King worked as a janitor starting as a fourth grader.

he worked from 5pm to 2am.

it distroyed his education.

Newt should realize what his GREAT plan would do to real lives.

Let me help you with something.

The word is "destroyed", not "distroyed".

Forum List

Back