Jewish Professors: We're Not White

I don't know what Jews are enthically and don't really care, either.

As long as they're not acting like NAZI retards, who cares? (other than NAZI retards, I mean)

Now the Jews are claiming to be a race.

So they can further hide their agenda under the umbrella of race.

And then will be able to scream "racism" when exposed.

They figure it will be a perfect opposite book end to the ubiquitous "anti-semitism" charge they label anyone with who questions their activities.

Last edited:
Jews only label themselves 'white' when it's convenient.

Correct.

If they find themselves staring down affirmative action, they'd like to be "Jewish".

If they're trying to get into a country club, they're "white."

Heads they win, tails you lose.

That's the Jews.

The anti-Semite circle-jerk is in full swing. Make sure you bandits all get a turn...

Correct.

If they find themselves staring down affirmative action, they'd like to be "Jewish"
We have never needed or asked for affirmative action and we have been discriminated against worst than any across the globe, yet we still thrive and never asked for any hand-me-outs! Can say the same for white trash like you. I guarantee your people use 1000 fold more entitlements and hand-out than my people!

That is a thing of the past smokey. There are PLENTY of country clubs that don't give a shit your skin color or religion!

That's the Jews.
Your an Idaho scum-bag that has never met a Jew, yet your a expert!

Most American Jews don't classify themselves as anything but American! When asked my nationality it's ALWAYS, ever since I was little, "I'm American!" Being of white skin tone has gotten me anywhere by itself, so why would I flaunt it?

The list of groups targeted for Affirmative Action by CUNY includes African-American/black, Asian, White/Jewish, Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender, Hispanic/Latino, Individuals with disabilities, and Italian-American. If the university goes this far to become more inclusive, Irish-American and Greek-American could be added to the list. “I think it goes to the idea of ‘We have enough of this group, let’s get more of that group,’ ” Assemblyman Dov Hikind said. “Diversity is a wonderful thing, but I think the university should hire the best and most qualified educators. If that means all professors are Asian, so be it."

CUNY profs blast new white-Jewish label - NYPOST.com

Why can't we have affirmative action for Americans? Shouldn't matter where your ancestors are from. If your American you get preferential treatment in your job search! :D

The list of groups targeted for Affirmative Action by CUNY includes African-American/black, Asian, White/Jewish, Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender, Hispanic/Latino, Individuals with disabilities, and Italian-American. If the university goes this far to become more inclusive, Irish-American and Greek-American could be added to the list. “I think it goes to the idea of ‘We have enough of this group, let’s get more of that group,’ ” Assemblyman Dov Hikind said. “Diversity is a wonderful thing, but I think the university should hire the best and most qualified educators. If that means all professors are Asian, so be it."

CUNY profs blast new white-Jewish label - NYPOST.com

Correct.

If they find themselves staring down affirmative action, they'd like to be "Jewish"
We have never needed or asked for affirmative action and we have been discriminated against worst than any across the globe, yet we still thrive and never asked for any hand-me-outs! Can say the same for white trash like you. I guarantee your people use 1000 fold more entitlements and hand-out than my people!

That is a thing of the past smokey. There are PLENTY of country clubs that don't give a shit your skin color or religion!

That's the Jews.

Most American Jews don't classify themselves as anything but American! When asked my nationality it's ALWAYS, ever since I was little, "I'm American!" Being of white skin tone has gotten me anywhere by itself, so why would I flaunt it?

Excellent points. :lol:

Correct.

That's the Jews.

Never asked for hand me outs ? The zionists asked for a entire country and the money to run it with. Seriously---does that ever cross your mind ?

I guarantee your people use 1000 fold more entitlements and hand-out than my people!

So says a Jew. Yet, the Jewish state gets more welfare from the US than any other country in the world.

Of course, Jews are prosperous. They're masters at using the system (e.g. banking) to steal money from others. Their ethnic nepotism goes unchecked (e.g. Hollywood). Jews are parasites.

There are PLENTY of country clubs that don't give a shit your skin color or religion!

The absence of standards of membership defeats the purpose of a country club

Looks pretty white to me

joe-liebermanjpg-298811b61306ba5d_large.jpg

Forum List

Back