Rodney King found dead

If you hate RK then you should understand why children should not have to work

Decent people and Rodney King don't belong in the same sentence. King was a criminal scum who liked to beat up women and men who looked like women.

His death is unremarkable except to the people he won't be beating up anymore. In that case, it's celebratory.

HOORAY another druggie bites the dust, or in this case the water.

your an idiot

baci-mirror-m16-s.jpg

It's amazing how libs love gays until they get a predator who beat up gays, then they love the predator.

people with human hearts, your not one

People with human hearts love the innocent.

Liberals are pieces of shit who hate the innocent and love the predators. Rodney King was a predator.

I beg to differ.
I have a human heart...a very compassionate caring and giving heart.
You are not allowed to call me anything in the political sense...such as 'liberal, etc'....and I sure as hell am not a piece of shit!

Sorry bout that,

1. King died today, he drowned in his own swimming pool.
2. He was beaten by cops some years ago for being drunk and on pcp and the cops were scared shitless of him so they clubbed him till he kept down.
3. He was not convicted of a crime, then he hit the jack pot of payouts by a police department, 3.8 million for an ass beating, where can I sign up?
4. Anyway I am sure Obama is morning Kings death today, and will say something for his loss.
5. He could of been his brother you know???
6. And so could OJ Simpson.
7. Four cops went on trail for beating King down, they were exonerated, and the whole of the LA Negro community went out into the streets with riots and killing whitie, and anyone who wasn't a Negro.
8. LINK: Rodney King, key L.A. riots figure, dead at 47 - latimes.com

"Rodney King, whose beating by Los Angeles police helped spark the 1992 L.A. riots, died Sunday at his home in Rialto. He was 47.

King became a symbol for police brutality and the troubled relations between the LAPD and minority residents. He was eventually awarded a $3.8-million settlement, but the money and fame brought him little solace. He had repeated run-ins with the law and as of April said he,....
was broke."

9. ^^^ He was broke,....lol!!!
10. This was my OP, which got rammed up under an inferior thread, from an OP which had no commentary.

Regards
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Decent people and Rodney King don't belong in the same sentence. King was a criminal scum who liked to beat up women and men who looked like women. His death is unremarkable except to the people he won't be beating up anymore. In that case, it's celebratory. HOORAY another druggie bites the dust, or in this case the water.

RK understood about mistakes and trying to do right. RK is the better person than katzndogz, who is the real scumbag here in comparison. katzndogz' death will be simpy forgettable.

Forum List

Back