Rodeo Clown Dressed As Obama Gets Run Down By Bull. White Crowd Goes Wild.

Did you whine when they did it to Bush? Did other republicans whine when they did it to Bush?
Answer truthfully.

No I did not whine when it was done to bush. Did the media have a firestorm over what happen when it was done to bush? Did people lose their job when it was done to Bush? No I don't think so.

Rogue Rodeo Clown’s car spotted in Texas

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

He is going to do real well on this. Now, if he can just get that civil rights lawsuit filed over the firing, he will definitely not come out smelling like bull shit.

Weeeellllll doggies, such a big thing over something that has gone on for years, Missouri is kinda democratic in the north and republican in the south, so I guess this is a northern thang, since rodeos around here consist of Mexicans on round 55 gallon drums.

If the clown was offered a job in Texas, why wouldn't he go to Texas?

Liberals are becoming more unhinged by the moment.

If he goes to Texas it will give him an advantage in a lawsuit. The case would then be a diversity case (between residents of different states) and have to be heard in federal court. Most people I know really hate having to defend a case in federal court.

If he goes to Texas it will give him an advantage in a lawsuit. The case would then be a diversity case (between residents of different states) and have to be heard in federal court. Most people I know really hate having to defend a case in federal court.

Lawsuit? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Clownin' around...
:eusa_shifty:
Texas Congressman Invites Rodeo Clown Banned for Obama Mask to Perform in His State
August 14, 2013 – Rep. Steve Stockman (R-Texas) has invited the rodeo clown that was banned for life from Missouri state fairs to perform in Texas’s 36th District. The unnamed man made headlines after he wore a President Barack Obama mask and asked the audience if they wanted to see Obama run down by a bull.
“Liberals want to bronco bust dissent,” Stockman said in an e-mailed statement. “But Texans value speech, even if its speech they don’t agree with.” Stockman said Texans would welcome such performers to their state. “I’m sure any rodeo in Texas would be proud to have performers,” he said.

Stockman noted that the rodeo clown apparently has been ordered to get sensitivity training. “Disagreeing with speech is one thing,” Stockman said. “Banning it and ordering citizens into reeducation classes for mocking a liberal leader is another.” Stockman also referred to a report on NewsBusters’ website that cited a 1994 rodeo where the clown used a dummy wearing a George H. W. Bush mask for his stunt.

The report was based on a 1994 article in the Philadelphia Inquirer. “A dummy with a George Bush mask stood beside the clown, propped up by a broomstick,” reads the news story. “T.J. Hawkins rolled out the big inner tube, and the bull lowered his head, shot forward and launched into the tube, sending it bounding down the center of the arena. The crowd cheered. Then the bull saw the George Bush dummy. He tore into it, sending the rubber mask flying halfway across the sand as he turned toward the fence, sending cowboys scrambling up the fence rails, hooking one with his horn and tossing him off the fence.”

A White House spokesman was asked on Wednesday if the Justice Department will investigate the rodeo clown for mocking President Obama. "I have not talked to my colleagues in the White House about this, and I haven't heard about the president's reaction if -- or if he had one," said spokesman Josh Earnest. "I can tell you as a native Missourian, it's certainly not one of the finer moments for our state and not the way that I like to see our state mentioned in the news. In terms of any Department of Justice action, I'd refer you to them."

Texas Congressman Invites Rodeo Clown Banned for Obama Mask to Perform in His State | CNS News

See also:

HEAD OF MO. RODEO GROUP RESIGNS, CITES OBAMA CLOWN
Aug 13,`13 -- The president of the Missouri Rodeo Cowboy Association has resigned after getting flak about a State Fair event in which a rodeo clown riled up the crowd as a bull chased a masked man imitating President Barack Obama.
An attorney for rodeo announcer Mark Ficken said Tuesday that his resignation from the group is not an acknowledgment of wrongdoing on his part but rather a protest that the association has not banned the rodeo clown from its membership. Ficken's resignation from the rodeo group comes as he tries to hold on to his job as superintendent of the Boonville School District. The school system announced Monday that it is hiring an investigator to look into whether Ficken was involved in any "inappropriate conduct" during Saturday's bull riding event at the Missouri State Fair in Sedalia. Missouri's elected officials have denounced the rodeo clown act as disrespectful to Obama.

The event featured a man wearing an Obama mask with an upside down broomstick attached to his backside who was positioned on the arena's dirt floor as if he were a dummy. Another clown drew cheers from the audience as he asked if they wanted to see "Obama run down by a bull" and made comments about the bull coming to get Obama. Ficken's attorney said a rodeo clown wearing a microphone - not Ficken - orchestrated the act and made most of the comments about a bull charging after Obama. The Missouri State Fair said Monday that it has permanently banned the clown from performing at the fair.

The rodeo association, which was responsible for the event, has not publicly said what - if any - action it has taken against participants. "When he found out that the association had no plans to remove the rogue clown from its membership ranks, (Ficken) felt that the better part of valor - given what was said - was to resign from the association," said his Ficken's attorney, Albert Watkins.

Neither the State Fair nor the rodeo association has identified the rodeo clown who made the comments about Obama. But a friend and relative both identified the clown as Tuffy Gessling. "He was at our house the next day for Sunday dinner and told us that he thought people took it wrong - that it was supposed to be a joke," said his cousin, Chrissy Gessling, of Slater, Mo. Tuffy Gessling has not responded to Associated Press requests for an interview made through Facebook, his cousin and a friend.

News from The Associated Press

Related:

US state fair clown’s use of Obama mask panned
Tue, Aug 13, 2013 - A clown wearing a US President Barack Obama mask appeared at a Missouri State Fair rodeo over the weekend and the announcer asked the enthusiastic spectators if they wanted to see “Obama run down by a bull.”
The antics led the state’s second highest-ranking official, Lieutenant Governor Peter Kinder, to denounce the performance in a tweet on Sunday. He said it was “disrespectful” to the president. “We are better than this,” the Republican tweeted. State Fair officials said the show was “inappropriate” and “does not reflect the opinions or standards” of the fair.

Perry Beam, who was among the spectators, said “everybody screamed” and “just went wild” as the announcer talked about having the bull run down the clown with the Obama mask. “It was at that point I began to feel a sense of fear. It was that level of enthusiasm,” Beam, a 48-year-old musician, said on Sunday, referring to the reaction from the crowd that filled the fair’s grandstand.

He said another clown ran up to the one wearing the Obama mask, pretended to tickle him and played with the lips on the mask. About 15 minutes into the performance, the masked clown had to leave after a bull got too close, Beam said. Beam was at the rodeo with his wife and a student they were hosting from Taiwan.

He said they were having a good time until the end of the rodeo. “It was the usual until the very end at bull riding,” he said. “As they were bringing the bulls into the chute and prepping them ... they bring out what looks like a dummy. The announcer says: ‘Here’s our Obama dummy, or our dummy of Obama.’” “They mentioned the president’s name, I don’t know, 100 times. It was sickening,” Beam said. “It was feeling like some kind of Klan rally you’d see on TV,” he said, referring to the Klu Klux Klan, which terrorized African-Americans for decades.

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/world/archives/2013/08/13/2003569615

Last edited:
Clownin' around...
:eusa_shifty:
Texas Congressman Invites Rodeo Clown Banned for Obama Mask to Perform in His State
August 14, 2013 – Rep. Steve Stockman (R-Texas) has invited the rodeo clown that was banned for life from Missouri state fairs to perform in Texas’s 36th District. The unnamed man made headlines after he wore a President Barack Obama mask and asked the audience if they wanted to see Obama run down by a bull.
“Liberals want to bronco bust dissent,” Stockman said in an e-mailed statement. “But Texans value speech, even if its speech they don’t agree with.” Stockman said Texans would welcome such performers to their state. “I’m sure any rodeo in Texas would be proud to have performers,” he said.

Stockman noted that the rodeo clown apparently has been ordered to get sensitivity training. “Disagreeing with speech is one thing,” Stockman said. “Banning it and ordering citizens into reeducation classes for mocking a liberal leader is another.” Stockman also referred to a report on NewsBusters’ website that cited a 1994 rodeo where the clown used a dummy wearing a George H. W. Bush mask for his stunt.

The report was based on a 1994 article in the Philadelphia Inquirer. “A dummy with a George Bush mask stood beside the clown, propped up by a broomstick,” reads the news story. “T.J. Hawkins rolled out the big inner tube, and the bull lowered his head, shot forward and launched into the tube, sending it bounding down the center of the arena. The crowd cheered. Then the bull saw the George Bush dummy. He tore into it, sending the rubber mask flying halfway across the sand as he turned toward the fence, sending cowboys scrambling up the fence rails, hooking one with his horn and tossing him off the fence.”

A White House spokesman was asked on Wednesday if the Justice Department will investigate the rodeo clown for mocking President Obama. "I have not talked to my colleagues in the White House about this, and I haven't heard about the president's reaction if -- or if he had one," said spokesman Josh Earnest. "I can tell you as a native Missourian, it's certainly not one of the finer moments for our state and not the way that I like to see our state mentioned in the news. In terms of any Department of Justice action, I'd refer you to them."

Texas Congressman Invites Rodeo Clown Banned for Obama Mask to Perform in His State | CNS News

See also:

HEAD OF MO. RODEO GROUP RESIGNS, CITES OBAMA CLOWN
Aug 13,`13 -- The president of the Missouri Rodeo Cowboy Association has resigned after getting flak about a State Fair event in which a rodeo clown riled up the crowd as a bull chased a masked man imitating President Barack Obama.
An attorney for rodeo announcer Mark Ficken said Tuesday that his resignation from the group is not an acknowledgment of wrongdoing on his part but rather a protest that the association has not banned the rodeo clown from its membership. Ficken's resignation from the rodeo group comes as he tries to hold on to his job as superintendent of the Boonville School District. The school system announced Monday that it is hiring an investigator to look into whether Ficken was involved in any "inappropriate conduct" during Saturday's bull riding event at the Missouri State Fair in Sedalia. Missouri's elected officials have denounced the rodeo clown act as disrespectful to Obama.

The event featured a man wearing an Obama mask with an upside down broomstick attached to his backside who was positioned on the arena's dirt floor as if he were a dummy. Another clown drew cheers from the audience as he asked if they wanted to see "Obama run down by a bull" and made comments about the bull coming to get Obama. Ficken's attorney said a rodeo clown wearing a microphone - not Ficken - orchestrated the act and made most of the comments about a bull charging after Obama. The Missouri State Fair said Monday that it has permanently banned the clown from performing at the fair.

The rodeo association, which was responsible for the event, has not publicly said what - if any - action it has taken against participants. "When he found out that the association had no plans to remove the rogue clown from its membership ranks, (Ficken) felt that the better part of valor - given what was said - was to resign from the association," said his Ficken's attorney, Albert Watkins.

Neither the State Fair nor the rodeo association has identified the rodeo clown who made the comments about Obama. But a friend and relative both identified the clown as Tuffy Gessling. "He was at our house the next day for Sunday dinner and told us that he thought people took it wrong - that it was supposed to be a joke," said his cousin, Chrissy Gessling, of Slater, Mo. Tuffy Gessling has not responded to Associated Press requests for an interview made through Facebook, his cousin and a friend.

News from The Associated Press

Related:

US state fair clown’s use of Obama mask panned
Tue, Aug 13, 2013 - A clown wearing a US President Barack Obama mask appeared at a Missouri State Fair rodeo over the weekend and the announcer asked the enthusiastic spectators if they wanted to see “Obama run down by a bull.”
The antics led the state’s second highest-ranking official, Lieutenant Governor Peter Kinder, to denounce the performance in a tweet on Sunday. He said it was “disrespectful” to the president. “We are better than this,” the Republican tweeted. State Fair officials said the show was “inappropriate” and “does not reflect the opinions or standards” of the fair.

Perry Beam, who was among the spectators, said “everybody screamed” and “just went wild” as the announcer talked about having the bull run down the clown with the Obama mask. “It was at that point I began to feel a sense of fear. It was that level of enthusiasm,” Beam, a 48-year-old musician, said on Sunday, referring to the reaction from the crowd that filled the fair’s grandstand.

He said another clown ran up to the one wearing the Obama mask, pretended to tickle him and played with the lips on the mask. About 15 minutes into the performance, the masked clown had to leave after a bull got too close, Beam said. Beam was at the rodeo with his wife and a student they were hosting from Taiwan.

He said they were having a good time until the end of the rodeo. “It was the usual until the very end at bull riding,” he said. “As they were bringing the bulls into the chute and prepping them ... they bring out what looks like a dummy. The announcer says: ‘Here’s our Obama dummy, or our dummy of Obama.’” “They mentioned the president’s name, I don’t know, 100 times. It was sickening,” Beam said. “It was feeling like some kind of Klan rally you’d see on TV,” he said, referring to the Klu Klux Klan, which terrorized African-Americans for decades.

US state fair clown?s use of Obama mask panned - Taipei Times

Man, the civil rights lawsuits just keep racking up for those folk. And dear Paula Deen still has her magazine being sold at Wally World after they announced they would no longer sell her stuff. Hypocrites, all.

Was he a resident or domicillary of Missouri at the time the cause of action arose?

No diversity.

Damn, this thread has reached Trayvon Martin size. Can someone please summarize, or add something useful to the conversation. How do we protect what limited 2nd amendment rights Californians still have and still keep the Condors alive? My guess is that you would need to do something physical to the bullet itself to lessen the attraction of the big bird or animals in general. You could start by removing the damn bullet from the carcass of whatever game you kill. I assume this bird is a scavenger at times?

Damn, this thread has reached Trayvon Martin size. Can someone please summarize, or add something useful to the conversation. How do we protect what limited 2nd amendment rights Californians still have and still keep the Condors alive? My guess is that you would need to do something physical to the bullet itself to lessen the attraction of the big bird or animals in general. You could start by removing the damn bullet from the carcass of whatever game you kill. I assume this bird is a scavenger at times?

How do you know if the bullet has been damned properly?

Condors are vultures - they are scavengers at all times.

Forum List

Back