Rodeo Clown Dressed As Obama Gets Run Down By Bull. White Crowd Goes Wild.

I guess letting states do what they want and what they see fit is unfashionable with the Righties again.

^^^ Read that and see the tyrant- attitude.. I guess we should let states do what they want." OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Fucking commies.. Just like Bodecea.. they want total control over everything.. fucking control freaks..

I guess letting states do what they want and what they see fit is unfashionable with the Righties again.

^^^ Read that and see the tyrant- attitude.. I guess we should let states do what they want." OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Fucking commies.. Just like Bodecea.. they want total control over everything.. fucking control freaks..

You folks are such cretins...

You folks are such cretins...

No dumb ass, states can't take away a persons constitutionally protected rights.

Talk about being in denial the left is swimming in it. obama is not a gawd nor is he a savior, he should never be spared and protected from political attacks,

BY THE WAY WHERE IS THE CHEERING CROWD AT?

[ame=http://youtu.be/4i7TdLsi_Ok]Taunting Obama 2 - YouTube[/ame]

obama is a big eared dumbo lying piece of shit.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I remember when the movie "White Men Can't Jump" came out.
If a movie came out "Black Men can't" do anything that would be RAYEZIZZZZZM.
We have turned into a nation of milk weak fools.

We have our own clown already (Rick Perry), so another clown coming to Texas isn't going to cause Liberals who are almost taking over the state, leave. Too bad for you.

Obama's going to Texas? What for?

Hopefully to be booed and spat on.

You really are a low-life with no "don't say stupid things" filter, aren't you? One may be vehemently opposed to obama and his policies without going off the deep end - where you have apparently taken up permanent residence.

Forum List

Back