Rocket Lands Into Israel, Hamas Denies.

It's what happens when the bear is bigger than you are.

People who are stupid enough to poke a bear which is bigger than they are, get no sympathy from me

You got that right, 2000 plus 4000 wounded, lost of water , sewage , and power infrastructure, over 1000 families with no home, due to 3 missing teens,

Good thing we don't do that in the US hey? Talk about overkill.

People who are stupid enough to poke a bear which is bigger than they are, get no sympathy from me

You got that right, 2000 plus 4000 wounded, lost of water , sewage , and power infrastructure, over 1000 families with no home, due to 3 missing teens,

No Penelope, it was not only over the 3 teens! Israel started the operation because of the non stop rocket barrage from Gaza.

So what do you expect now?
Tomorrow there be few more rockets, later on Israel would retaliate, Hamas Terrorists Club would resume their threats and whats next? escalation again.
This is a very stupid move for Hamas, instead of apologizing, saying it was misfired, arresting the responsible, or doing any kind of counter-escalation steps they decide to deny it, against Israel they don't stand a chance, but their arrogance, ego and radicalism insanity is in charge of Gaza, more dead P's equation later on, extra money from donors, and religious justification for death, good for them, lets give it to them, I'm getting sick repeating it all over again but for some reason many people here "fail" to understand the situation and read the equation like a mathematical problem, seeking to balance it by killing more Israelis, or removing the Israel variable off the equation to break it.

No, the teens were just the last straw.

There were plenty of other 'straws' that went into the Israeli decision to prosecute the war in the way they did.

Most of it attributable to terror-tunnels, rocket barrages, etc.

The teens were merely the flash-point.

And, considering just how close the Israelis were to that flash-point, kidnapping and killing those teens was a totally brainless and stupid thing to do.

Palestinian Mentality = (1) pissing into the wind and (2) poking a big bear with a stick.

Not exactly the brightest crayons in the box.

Forum List

Back