Rocket Lands Into Israel, Hamas Denies.

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
Today a rocket landed in Eshkol (South Israel nearby Gaza)
I couldn't find an English article but here is the Hebrew one, I'll post it here probably tomorrow

Daniyel, et al,,

Here you go.

Today a rocket landed in Eshkol (South Israel nearby Gaza)
I couldn't find an English article but here is the Hebrew one, I'll post it here probably tomorrow
(OBSERVATION)

Israel says mortar fired from Gaza in first since August 26 truce
JERUSALEM/GAZA (Reuters) - Israel said a mortar bomb was fired at it from the Gaza Strip on Tuesday in the first such attack since a seven-week war in the enclave ended on Aug 26, but Hamas said Palestinians remained committed to the truce. There …Yahoo News · 2 minutes ago
Mortar fired from Gaza, first since truce: Israel
Courant
Mortar fired from Gaza, first since August 26 truce - Israel
ReutersIn-depth coverage >

Gaza mortar fire on Israel for first time since truce: Army
upload_2014-9-16_14-43-7.jpeg

Jerusalem: Palestinians fired a mortar round into southern Israel Tuesday in the first attack since an August 26 ceasefire, without causing any casualties, the Israeli army said. "For the first time since operation …Zee News · 3 minutes ago

New mortar fire from Gaza strikes Israel during ceasefire
upload_2014-9-16_14-43-7.jpeg

The ceasefire between Hamas and Israel was tested Tuesday by reports of new mortar fire from Gaza. No injuries or damages were reported in the strike on southern Israel — the first act of aggression since the bloody …New York Daily News · ByCorky Siemaszko · 6 minutes ago

v/r
R

Thank you again Rocco.
Now in a few months we probably gonna hear about 'Israeli brutality ' - I'm glad nine of Team Palestine bothered to comment although they did in several threads, I got this article saved :D

"
Hamas, the dominant Islamist faction in Gaza, played down the Israeli report about the shelling and saw no Palestinian challenge to the Egyptian-brokered ceasefire.
"There is no sign a mortar bomb was fired from Gaza and Palestinian factions are committed to keep the agreement for calm, and eager to maintain it," spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri said.
Hamas has at times struggled to control small, al Qaeda-aligned groups in Gaza that have operated in defiance of its authority."

How sweet, Israel can make up anything it wants and so now it a small Al Qaida group supposedly. Well I will tell you Daniyel, we have lots of gangs in the USA , mainly from Latin America, that does not mean we bomb all of southern calif. When I see on the news about Isis, and when I saw what Israel did to the Pals not long ago, I got to tell you , not much different except the uniforms and the weapons.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Is there an Israeli reaction to the incident yet?

If this was an 'allied' volunteer militia, then Hamas had damned best get its 'allies' under control, and that damned quick.

Hamas is the 'authority' responsible for all war-like actions originating on its side.

Whether it is Hamas or one of its allies, this sort of thing happens on Hamas territory, and Hamas is ultimately responsible - just as a captain is responsible for all that occurs on his ship.

Israel would be within its rights to attack the source of the mortar-bombing, but may decide that it is best to lock-down just who did this, before retaliating.

With any luck, they will forbear, but, if they choose not to, it will be entirely understandable.

"
Hamas, the dominant Islamist faction in Gaza, played down the Israeli report about the shelling and saw no Palestinian challenge to the Egyptian-brokered ceasefire.
"There is no sign a mortar bomb was fired from Gaza and Palestinian factions are committed to keep the agreement for calm, and eager to maintain it," spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri said.
Hamas has at times struggled to control small, al Qaeda-aligned groups in Gaza that have operated in defiance of its authority."

How sweet, Israel can make up anything it wants and so now it a small Al Qaida group supposedly. Well I will tell you Daniyel, we have lots of gangs in the USA , mainly from Latin America, that does not mean we bomb all of southern calif. When I see on the news about Isis, and when I saw what Israel did to the Pals not long ago, I got to tell you , not much different except the uniforms and the weapons.:biggrin:

There is no shortage of retarded pro Palestinians making absurd comparisons with Israel.
Why do you INSIST on making a fool out of yourself?

"

There is no shortage of retarded pro Palestinians making absurd comparisons with Israel.

"

He said, she said. But hey that is why Israel has the iron domes, but no damage or injury occurred. Yep.

Is there an Israeli reaction to the incident yet?

If this was an 'allied' volunteer militia, then Hamas had damned best get its 'allies' under control, and that damned quick.

Hamas is the 'authority' responsible for all war-like actions originating on its side.

Whether it is Hamas or one of its allies, this sort of thing happens on Hamas territory, and Hamas is ultimately responsible - just as a captain is responsible for all that occurs on his ship.

Israel would be within its rights to attack the source of the mortar-bombing, but may decide that it is best to lock-down just who did this, before retaliating.

With any luck, they will forbear, but, if they choose not to, it will be entirely understandable.
There probably was a mortar round fired and Israel is willing to ignore it this time. But Hamas is probably scared shitless there could be another "accidental firing" because they don't want the IDF to let them have another victory parade so soon.

"

BTW, where's your proof that Israel made it up?

I Don't think its Hamas although they know very well who did that, I also suspect some of the 'false alarms' were actually a real ones but for the sake of the truce Israel chose to consider them irrelevant, but in this time it were supposed to land in Israel town, and the first report came from the press and later on confirmed by the IDF.
As we all know the funding behind Hamas starts from Qatar, and I remember very well the report about Qatar threatening to expel Mashaal once he accept a ceasefire/truce, Sami Abu Zuhri is one of the most ridiculous spokesmen in history in our world, the one said 'We are leading the Palestinians to their death', 'The Human Shield policy proved itself working', and 'We are not using Human Shields' - and more - So I rather not relay over the Hamas reports, I usually take it the opposite way, with their child play diplomatic games, we all know about the PIJ [TO] and others that joined Hamas side and attacked Israel, also against the ceasefire..I bet we'll hear more soon.
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=20125

"

They did not do enough as hamas is still in existence, the UN should sanction a combined Jordanian-Egyptian-Lebanese force to show hamas who is in charge once and for all.

"

He said, she said. But hey that is why Israel has the iron domes, but no damage or injury occurred. Yep.

A bit like hamas then when they said we did not murder the Israeli boys, so we will pound your children with rockets. Then they admit that it was them and expect the Israelis to accept it was a "mistake". Sure just as when Israel flattens gaza it will also be a mistake....................

"

BTW, where's your proof that Israel made it up?

Why in her head wrapped up in her fantasy world of islam being the rulers of the world.

Much ado about nothing. The explosion could equally have been a "dud" cooking off; it has been known. Has the IDF cleared the area of all unexploded ordinance, given the alledged 1000's of mortar bombs launched during the last "lawn mowing" exercise?

"

A bit like hamas then when they said we did not murder the Israeli boys, so we will pound your children with rockets. Then they admit that it was them and expect the Israelis to accept it was a "mistake". Sure just as when Israel flattens gaza it will also be a mistake....................

I love how you conveniently forget how the boys were missing and Israel then proceeded with a ground intrusion , arresting hundreds, looting money and jewelry, searching homes, So lets see how may people so far were involved in the adductions? Then at the bitter end we get a statement from someone who at one time was one of the higher ups of Hamas and said he ordered it, it is very suspicious. So I would decline to say that Hamas started this last battle. As Israel said we had a mission and we will not stop till our mission is over. It was a very one sided battle as well.

...I love how you conveniently forget how the boys were missing and Israel then proceeded with a ground intrusion , arresting hundreds, looting money and jewelry, searching homes...
The three Israeli boys were merely the final straw; the flash-point or trigger for Israeli action, and, for days, that action was limited to airstrikes and naval bombardment, with an occasional minor ground-troops sortie, rather than the large-scale incursion which occurred some days later.

The Gazans (all Palestinians, for that matter) need to learn not to piss into the wind.

...So lets see how may people so far were involved in the adductions?...
As a 'final straw', this is irrelevant; especially in the context of rocket-barrages, etc.

...Then at the bitter end we get a statement from someone who at one time was one of the higher ups of Hamas and said he ordered it, it is very suspicious...
Why is it suspicious? It came from a Hamas higher-up; straight from the horse's mouth, yes? Close enough for government work.

...So I would decline to say that Hamas started this last battle...
That is your right - although exercising your right doesn't mean that you're right.

...As Israel said we had a mission and we will not stop till our mission is over...
It's what happens when you poke a big bear with a stick.

...It was a very one sided battle as well.
It's what happens when the bear is bigger than you are.

People who are stupid enough to poke a bear which is bigger than they are, get no sympathy from me.

It's what happens when the bear is bigger than you are.

People who are stupid enough to poke a bear which is bigger than they are, get no sympathy from me

Forum List

Back