Netanyahu ‘not The Man’ To Make Peace: Bill Clinton

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
I think Bubba knows Nut&Yahoo well enough to know.

Netanyahu 8216 not the man 8217 to make peace Bill Clinton New York Post

Bill Clinton was recorded bashing Bibi Netanyahu, agreeing that the prime minister was “not the man” to make peace with Palestinians — a position at odds with his wife’s pro-Israel stance, a new report said Monday.
Clinton’s spontaneous comments came during an impromptu conversation with pro-Palestinian activists after he and Hillary spent the day at a political event in Iowa on Sunday, the Israeli newspaper Haaretz reported.
“If we don’t force him to have peace, we won’t have peace … Netanyahu is not the guy,” the activist told the ex-president in remarks recorded by C-Span at the end of its coverage of the Harkin Steak Fry.
“I agree with that,” Bubba clearly replied, apparently unaware his remarks were being recorded.

Bill Clinton was recorded bashing Bibi Netanyahu, agreeing that the prime minister was “not the man” to make peace with Palestinians — a position at odds with his wife’s pro-Israel stance, a new report said Monday.
Clinton’s spontaneous comments came during an impromptu conversation with pro-Palestinian activists after he and Hillary spent the day at a political event in Iowa on Sunday, the Israeli newspaper Haaretz reported.
“If we don’t force him to have peace, we won’t have peace … Netanyahu is not the guy,” the activist told the ex-president in remarks recorded by C-Span at the end of its coverage of the Harkin Steak Fry.
“I agree with that,” Bubba clearly replied, apparently unaware his remarks were being recorded.

Finally you post something we can agree on. Want peace? Nutandyahoo has to go. What kind of jerk makes peace offerings to Palestinians, builds a security fence & grants Palestinians their own land so they can remain in Israel to kill Israeli citizens? Israel needs a leader like king Hussein who knew how to establish a lasting peace from Palestinians. Down with Nutandyahoo. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Not a fan of Bubba, but he didn't say that, an Activist did.

Bill just casually agreed with him. I'd imagine having to spend ANY amount of time in the vicinity of the HildaBeast would affect your mind.

Maybe he was just checkin' out all the Hot Chicks and wasn't listening to what was said.

Finally you post something we can agree on. Want peace? Nutandyahoo has to go. What kind of jerk makes peace offerings to Palestinians, builds a security fence & grants Palestinians their own land so they can remain in Israel to kill Israeli citizens? Israel needs a leader like king Hussein who knew how to establish a lasting peace from Palestinians. Down with Nutandyahoo. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!
Hey Krusty! Nice to see ya...King Hussein is dead, to tell the truth, I'm surprised you're still kicking!

Hey Krusty! Nice to see ya...King Hussein is dead, to tell the truth, I'm surprised you're still kicking!

Yes king Hussein is dead. But what a wonderful peace he established for Jordanians from Palestinians during Black September. Do you not wish for Israel to establish a lasting peace from Palestinians?

Voltaire hated any concept of God, Christians & particularly Roman Catholics like PBel. But ya gotta love Voltaire for his great sense of humor.

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

Voltaire

Bubba thinks Hamas will negotiate a peace treaty.

:clap2::clap2::cuckoo::dance::blsmile:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Voltaire hated any concept of God, Christians & particularly Roman Catholics like PBel. But ya gotta love Voltaire for his great sense of humor.

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

Voltaire
He tossed you in for Free!

Voltaire
He tossed you in for Free!

Voltaire sure loved playing the role of a clown. Did he learn that from you?

Forum List

Back