Stacey Dooley Investigates Muslim Extremists

Humanity

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2014
I am no big fan of Stacey Dooley... The 'dumbed down' way that she 'investigates' things is 'simplistic' at best...

However, fair play to Stacey for this documentary on the extremism of Muslims..

Yes, thats right, I am posting a video on Muslim extremists!

So, go ahead the pro Israel supports and enjoy, you too the pro Palestinian supporters...

Quite simply, the message that this video gives is one of... Well, you decide... I am really interested to hear the views from both camps and what you feel the "message" really is...

I got a whole different message, but I'm glad to find you exposing your position about the Palestinians being 'Muslim Extremists' - collectively.
Take notes.

I got a whole different message, but I'm glad to find you exposing your position about the Palestinians being 'Muslim Extremists' - collectively.
Take notes.
And it had to be you Danny...

The one who proves that there will NEVER be peace whilst Israel is run by Zionist extremists - collectively! (whatever you meant by that ridiculous tag)

Did you see the extremists in the video? I did... What a nasty bunch of morons they were!

Did you see the "moderates" in the video? I did... However, I suspect you skipped over that part, doesn't quite fit in to your understanding does it. Doesn't quite fit into your desire to continue to wage war against Muslims.

Yes Danny I am sure you got a whole different message, primarily because you are an ignorant, war mongering racist...

You and those who think like you are unable to debate anything because of your closed minds!

A number of years ago I was threatened by a Muslim, with a large knife, in a city in the UK. Why? Well, actually, I have no idea... I could not go to, and would certainly not be welcome in any mosque in that city. Perhaps one or two, PERHAPS!

Whilst in Jordan a few years later, talking to 'moderate' Muslims, explaining my experiences in the UK, I was told, by every single Muslim I met that, and I quote, "They are not true Muslims"... To prove the point I was invited to go to, not only the King Abdullah mosque but several other mosques where I was welcomed, not as a Muslim but as a "non believer"...

You retarded view that every Muslim is a evil is as blind as if anyone said that every Jew is evil...

You simply cannot accept moderate can you!

I am no big fan of Stacey Dooley... The 'dumbed down' way that she 'investigates' things is 'simplistic' at best...

However, fair play to Stacey for this documentary on the extremism of Muslims..

Yes, thats right, I am posting a video on Muslim extremists!

So, go ahead the pro Israel supports and enjoy, you too the pro Palestinian supporters...

Quite simply, the message that this video gives is one of... Well, you decide... I am really interested to hear the views from both camps and what you feel the "message" really is...

Freedom from religious insanity such as this is the only intelligent way to go. Mmmm, oh how I love and embrace atheism :) ~ Susan
PS When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a woman, I put away childish things and became an atheist.

Well, I watched the whole thing. And I see no problem with the 'dumbed down' way it was put together.

It shows extremism on both sides and those things mirror our many disagreements here on the board in this section. However, I felt that even with some of the 'moderate' Muslims there wasn't a full measure of truth being told. The two in the central mosque when they said that the extremists didn't worship there, I am not sure that they were being totally truthful. The young moderate muslim man in the street asking for her phone number had to have two cell phones, one to 'hide' the extent of his 'moderation'.

It gave me some insight as well. Next time I see a woman wearing a bhurka, I will no longer yell at her to take off her mask (I am kidding, but I have thought it was odd), if that is her choice, than so be it. And next time I am wearing my bhurka, I will not tell the white woman wearing western clothing that she is running around naked.

In all honesty though (IMHO), those who claim to be 'moderate' Muslims are fooling themselves as to the true nature and mission of Islam. I wish them all of Allah's blessings that they can continue to be that way in their belief.

Well, I watched the whole thing. And I see no problem with the 'dumbed down' way it was put together.

It shows extremism on both sides and those things mirror our many disagreements here on the board in this section. However, I felt that even with some of the 'moderate' Muslims there wasn't a full measure of truth being told. The two in the central mosque when they said that the extremists didn't worship there, I am not sure that they were being totally truthful. The young moderate muslim man in the street asking for her phone number had to have two cell phones, one to 'hide' the extent of his 'moderation'.

It gave me some insight as well. Next time I see a woman wearing a bhurka, I will no longer yell at her to take off her mask (I am kidding, but I have thought it was odd), if that is her choice, than so be it. And next time I am wearing my bhurka, I will not tell the white woman wearing western clothing that she is running around naked.

In all honesty though (IMHO), those who claim to be 'moderate' Muslims are fooling themselves as to the true nature and mission of Islam. I wish them all of Allah's blessings that they can continue to be that way in their belief.

The problem is, is that both Judaism and Islam (Christianity, too!) are each the problem. Religion is simple a means, a tool if you will, for control freaks to do what they perversely love doing best which is controlling others . . . particularly the weak and simple-minded. ~ Susan
PS With God, all things are possible to cunning individuals . . . .

Teddy, I am glad you watched the whole thing. I have no issue with the 'dumbed down' way either, my reference was really toward some of her other documentaries where her style of presentation can be a little insulting to one's intelligence.

I agree, it does highlight a lot of the disagreements on this board. The 'feeling' you have may or may not be justified, it is your feeling from a video. However, I do know, first hand, that a lot of mosques ban extremists fro prayers. I cannot however, speak for the central mosque in the documentary.

The young man in the street with two cell phones? Hmmm I have often had two cell phones, even three at one point. That doesn't make me an extremist (although some may suggest otherwise, a cell phone extremist maybe)

The bhurka piece in the documentary was interesting and does show that not all women are "forced" to wear the bhurka, some do it by their free choice.

The problem is, is that both Judaism and Islam (Christianity, too!) are each the problem. Religion is simple a means, a tool if you will, for control freaks to do what they perversely love doing best which is controlling others . . . particularly the weak and simple-minded. ~ Susan
PS With God, all things are possible to cunning individuals . . . .

Yes they are each the problem where there is little or no tolerance, little or no understanding...

These days I choose to be agnostic yet have studied many religions...

I envy those who have a 'belief', in whatever God... I envy those who are able to gain strength, courage from their belief.

I despise those who use their 'belief' as a weapon of control, as a flag to fly in the face of others.

As a "tool", religion has to be the most powerful "tool" on this planet... For good and for evil!

Grendelyn, that is quite a wide paint brush you are painting with. Calling those who have a religion weak and feeble minded is a very weak and feeble minded thing for you to do. But considering your reading skills, I forgive you. Perhaps maybe you do separate Religion from Faith. I personally do have faith in Jesus Christ, and did not reach it from anyone who was trying to control me. I came upon it in a very personal way, all by myself, alone. And you are welcome to ask my employees how weak and feeble my mind is.

Humanity, I didn't equate the young man having two cell phones as being extremist, but that he has to hide the one from others in his family who might not be as moderate.

Grendelyn, that is quite a wide paint brush you are painting with. Calling those who have a religion weak and feeble minded is a very weak and feeble minded thing for you to do. But considering your reading skills, I forgive you. Perhaps maybe you do separate Religion from Faith. I personally do have faith in Jesus Christ, and did not reach it from anyone who was trying to control me. I came upon it in a very personal way, all by myself, alone. And you are welcome to ask my employees how weak and feeble my mind is.

Humanity, I didn't equate the young man having two cell phones as being extremist, but that he has to hide the one from others in his family who might not be as moderate.

Dear Teddy ~ Well, I, of course, beg to differ. I honestly believe that those believing in an imaginary friend in the sky without so much as a shred of empirical evidence are just not seeing things too clearly on this particular subject. This, of course, does not mean that those believing in a deity are weak-minded on other matters (so I'll forget talking to your employees :)) . . . in all likelihood, it only means they are a bit delusional concerning a religion they were conditioned to believe in since their earliest childhoods. Isn't it interesting how the religion of what one's parents happens to be will usually determine the religion that that person will eventually become? ~ Susan

Dear Teddy ~ Well, I, of course, beg to differ. I honestly believe that those believing in an imaginary friend in the sky without so much as a shred of empirical evidence are just not seeing things too clearly on this particular subject. This, of course, does not mean that those believing in a deity are weak-minded on other matters (so I'll forget talking to your employees :)) . . . in all likelihood, it only means they are a bit delusional concerning a religion they were conditioned to believe in since their earliest childhoods. Isn't it interesting how the religion of what one's parents happens to be will usually determine the religion that that person will eventually become? ~ Susan

If this is truly how you feel, then why do you continue to support the Palestinian cause, because in case you haven't noticed, that is a huge part of what is driving it. Islam. Which by many is considered to be a governmental system as well.

I am very happy that you found faith, in your own way. I believe that a great many people 'find it' in their own way, without relying on others to 'guide them'...

Perhaps the young man with two phones is battling against medieval Islam...

It's very easy to criticise Islam when you ONLY look at the medieval side, pretty much in the same way as you could Christianity!

However, there are no crusaders, directed by the pope... It's a thing of the past, thank goodness!

If this is truly how you feel, then why do you continue to support the Palestinian cause, because in case you haven't noticed, that is a huge part of what is driving it. Islam. Which by many is considered to be a governmental system as well.

Dear Teddy ~ I respectfully disagree for I do not feel what is driving the Palestinian cause is Islam but is actually the fact that Israel steals their land an oppresses them. I'm a big fan of the word 'blowback' particularly where it concerns America. I feel cunning Israel has dragged us into their Arab conflict, a conflict that we have no business sticking our nose into. Since we, for the most part, arm Israel, Arab hatred for Israel spills over onto us. America has to stop believing and acting like it is the world's police force! ~ Susan

Forum List

Back