Robot doctors come a step closer as a machine passes medical exams with flying colours

This is what I have been predicting. It could possibly drop the cost of healthcare way down. Would any of you allow a robot to treat you?

What is there's a glitch and it, lacking cognizance, rips out your spleen?

This is what I have been predicting. It could possibly drop the cost of healthcare way down. Would any of you allow a robot to treat you?

The National Practitioner Data Bank (“NPDB”) has published medical malpractice statistics for the United States for the period from 2005 to 2015. During the ten-year period, when the population of the United States was 321,986,783, there were 148,909 medical malpractice payments and 409,088 adverse actions reported to the NPDB.

U.S. Medical Malpractice Statistics: 2005 To 2015 ...

The National Practitioner Data Bank (“NPDB”) has published medical malpractice statistics for the United States for the period from 2005 to 2015. During the ten-year period, when the population of the United States was 321,986,783, there were 148,909 medical malpractice payments and 409,088 adverse actions reported to the NPDB.

U.S. Medical Malpractice Statistics: 2005 To 2015 ...

If you are one of those, you'll have no spleen. :ack-1:

Forum List

Back