Lena Dunham says it is ok for an older white dude to rape a young black woman as long as he is a dem

Actress Aurora Perrineau, who starred in “Jem and the Holograms,” accused writer Murray Miller of raping her in 2012, when she was 17-years-old. Dunham rose to his defense. Aurora had a polygraph which she passed on the rape claim.

Having just looked this up to find out what it is you are talking about, your thread title looks like a total misrepresentation, at best. Dunham and another person who worked with Miller on Girls put out a statement saying that, having known Miller for years, they don't believe the accusation against him. That's a far cry from her saying it is OK for anyone to rape anyone else.

I know very little about Dunham or the situation in question, but your thread title is ridiculous.

She says that 3% of rape claims are false, but because 1) he is a bud of hers and 2) the person making the claim is black it fits in with that 3%.

Given Lena's history, I am a lot more likely to believe Aurora than I would otherwise. She is scum

the FBI says 10% of rape charges are unfounded, not 3%

She says that 3% of rape claims are false, but because 1) he is a bud of hers and 2) the person making the claim is black it fits in with that 3%.

Given Lena's history, I am a lot more likely to believe Aurora than I would otherwise. She is scum

the FBI says 10% of rape charges are unfounded, not 3%

The statement from Dunham and Jenni Konner didn't say 3% of rapes are false.
While our first instinct is to listen to every woman’s story, our insider knowledge of Murray’s situation makes us confident that sadly this accusation is one of the 3% of assault cases that are misreported every year.
Lena Dunham Defends Murray Miller After Assault Allegations

I don't know if that number is accurate, but the statement is not specifically about rape.

According to Miller's lawyer, Perrineau asked for money before she went to the police to press charges.
Actress Accuses ‘Girls’ EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him – Update

Maybe Miller did it, maybe he didn't. I have no idea either way. I don't find it especially odd that Dunham would defend him if they are friends, however. :dunno:

No 10% are not false, last time I checked, more like 4%, about the same as burglary.

They are accusing Aurora of doing a badger game to screw money out of Miller. She says her people have not discussed money at all, and that she has a polygraph (not admissible in any court, but a good starting point) that says she it telling the truth.

I just plain don't trust Miller. It sounds to me like he he roofied her.

She was 17 when it happened.

Actress Aurora Perrineau, who starred in “Jem and the Holograms,” accused writer Murray Miller of raping her in 2012, when she was 17-years-old. Dunham rose to his defense. Aurora had a polygraph which she passed on the rape claim.
How is this white girl black?

this is rape, not romance. Rape isn't so much about sex as is domination. he wants to show who is boss.

I don't know what he looks like, but I am sure he is a toad

This particular black woman is hot and pretty. She wouldn't like me, unfortunately.

Aurora Perrineau Photos Photos: 102.7 KIIS FM's 2014 Wango Tango - Arrivals

1/16 black is 100% black in american vernacular. She is 3/4 black from what I guess from her appearance. It is hard to tell. She is definitely biracial. But given american standards... she is 100% black if she has one african ancestor out of a 100

Against this guy she is a swede.

but she definitely black when compared to this girl

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back