Ryan Seacrest Makes Preemptive Apology

Ok, I'm going to go ahead and say it, and get ahead of the inevitable press conference that will be taking place no doubt in the near future. Here goes:

In the 6th grade I touched Lana Overholt's rear end when we were standing in line waiting to get into the auditorium for a school assembly. I would like to publicly apologize and truly hope that over these years she has not endured years of trauma and counceling.
Again, I am so sorry and if I could go back in time I would skipped school that day that I was so close to you and aroused by your Barbie perfume.

Last edited:
By today's standards most men who had active sex lives have committed some form or another of groping or sexual assault.

Last edited:
Just in case!

“Recently, someone that worked as a wardrobe stylist for me nearly a decade ago at E! News, came forward with a complaint suggesting I behaved inappropriately toward her,” said the past and future American Idolhost Friday. “If I made her feel anything but respected, I am truly sorry.”

Ryan Seacrest Denies Behaving “Inappropriately” To E! Stylist, Channel Investigating
This makes me feel bad for just about every guy that has been accused of one thing or another. At the end of the day, a good deal of what is being said that they did is most definitely not the worst thing that can be done to anyone. It all depends on how the other person in question feels about whatever is done and it may be something major in the opinion of one, but not someone else. Those who draw a line at all will not draw their line in the same place compared to another person's line.

God bless you and Ryan Seacrest always!!!

Holly

This woman contacted him earlier and asked for money or she would make this ancient complaint.

Forum List

Back