Robmoney has evil friends

you guys and your clucking chickens style is not going to win you any elections.

I keep bringing up facts and you people just bockity cluck arround the facts so you dont have to step in them.

I dont think you have any idea what you accomplish with your bockity clucking.

You prove how bankrupt of fact the republican party stance is.

So keep clucking and add a few bockity bocks while your at it.

It proves how truely vacious your postions are

Maybe Robmoney could ask Dicky boy to pick a vice president for him?

you guys and your clucking chickens style is not going to win you any elections.

I keep bringing up facts and you people just bockity cluck arround the facts so you dont have to step in them.

It won us the house in 2010 and 6 shy of a majority in the senate. So yes, it will help win elections.

Things like Bill Ayers.

It won us the house in 2010 and 6 shy of a majority in the senate. So yes, it will help win elections.

yes lying and denying facts works in the short term.

That is until people figure out your a lying sack of shit whos out to cause the country to defualt on its debt

I always liked Dick Cheney. I thought it was funny how the left just howls and throws a fit with just the mention of his name. You don't have to worry about Vice President Cheney flip-flopping on an issue. There never was a "feel which way the wind was blowing" with him. If he didn't like something, you knew it.

Oh, and the energy policy thing? Letting people who KNOW about an issue make policy on that issue is kind of common sense... That's right, I'm talking to the left. You wouldn't know common sense...

Things like Bill Ayers.
dude that one failed last time too

Another load of horse shit. More of her "cold hard facts."

Brought to you by Truthsplatters.

She rants about Dick Chaney but has nothing to say about Ayers, Soros, or "God Damn America" Wright.

Oh wait. I forgot. They are all Dems. Never mind.

That is until people figure out your a lying sack of shit whos out to cause the country to defualt on its debt

As a full fledged Obamabot it is a surprise to hear you talk about him like that.

Things like Bill Ayers.
dude that one failed last time too

So you don't think your stupid Cheney BS won't fail? Why? You have a known terrorist that attacked America versus a former Vice President that supported torture.

Not seeing where you get any ground or credibility with this.

You mean like Obama and the democrats have in the last 6 years?

Wow! You are amazing, you really think either party would cause a default on debt? I find it amazing how many times we are so close to defaulting and all of a sudden out of nowhere comes a compromise and it is all good. I have heard that dozens of times and yet you people still fall for it.

Lol!

Forum List

Back