Robmoney has evil friends

Cheney is raising money for robmoney.

That is a fact.

Now why do you think they never announced Bush endorsed Robmoney?

It won us the house in 2010 and 6 shy of a majority in the senate. So yes, it will help win elections.

yes lying and denying facts works in the short term.

That is until people figure out your a lying sack of shit whos out to cause the country to defualt on its debt

Wow! You are amazing, you really think either party would cause a default on debt? I find it amazing how many times we are so close to defaulting and all of a sudden out of nowhere comes a compromise and it is all good. I have heard that dozens of times and yet you people still fall for it.

Lol!

She also left out the FACT that our AAA credit rating went down under Obama and the democrats watch. But she doesn't like those kind of facts.

That is a fact.

The dems didn't seem to be too concerned about Kerry and all his money in 2004. Kinda hypocritical. I understand you all don't want to discuss real issues, but would prefer to demonize and slander.

Is Robmoney saving the endorsment of Bush for some speacial occasion?

He avoided the Bush endorsement for a reason folks.

It would hurt him poltically.

Having Darth Vader raise money for you wont go over well with the American people.

In case you havent heard Bush and Cheney fucked this country pretty badly and not many Americans like them.

That is a fact.

No one fucking cares idiot. This is a free country. How many threads do you see dedicated to crying about soros raising money for Obama? None, cause no one cares.

Dumbass

Now go get the Robmoney press release where they mention Bush endorsing Robmoney

Don't forget the evil Valerie Jarrett and what she did to 13,000 poor people when she ran the Habitat Company in Chicago.

In the year 2000, Ms. Jarrett’s Habitat Company helped implement the lofty-sounding “Plan for Transformation” that would replace existing public around Chicago’s United Center. As of July of last year, according to the Chicago Tribune, “the city had lost more than 13,000 housing units for the poor at a time when low-income families face one of the worse housing crises in recent history. After years of neglect and abandonment, many residents doubt that Jarrett and CHA officials have their interests at heart.”

Meanwhile, “Habitat has earned $6.8 million in fees and $10.8 million in administrative expenses since the plan started in 2000, according to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development ….” And all the while, Valerie Jarrett lived very comfortably, thank you, at her lakefront apartment, pulling in a six-figure base salary – in addition to her hundreds of thousands of dollars in compensation for serving on boards.

GetLiberty.org >> Home

There are more evil people around Obama than there ever was with Bush or Romney.

TM do you equate your threads getting lots of responses to being important topics?

I bet it never dawned on you that they get so many responses because making fun of you is just too irresistible huh.

Dick Cheney is not what the American people think of as a great statesmen.

I know you people would rather play the "your a poopy pants" dance instead of facing the facts.

Its what makes your party such a failure

Now go get the Robmoney press release where they mention Bush endorsing Robmoney

Find Obamas press release from 08 where he proudly announces the endorsement of the black panthers.

HAHAHAHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you just equated the new black panthers with GW Bush.

that is pure gold.

do you know you just proved my point on how hated Bush and Cheney are?

Forum List

Back