Robmoney has evil friends

I know you people would rather play the "your a poopy pants" dance instead of facing the facts.

Its what makes your party such a failure

tumblr_m1ceiunrPY1qlkly8.gif

Now go get the Robmoney press release where they mention Bush endorsing Robmoney

You are so funny, you are shown to be spewing lies and then you brush over it, silly silly. Love the liberal lies and when caught, just pretend it didn't happen.

This place would be so boring if TM weren't around.

I know! So many times i've been tempted to block her...but then i do need a good laugh at least once a day! Lol!

I agree, she is so funny, she is a great comedian. I take nothing she says seriously, she lies and twists the truth so much and when caught, she ignores it and blames you. She is priceless.

Much like this video all of TM's threads are a farce lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R55e-uHQna0&feature=youtube_gdata_player]The Force: Volkswagen Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

When are you ever going to get it in your head TM, that both parties have corruption in them as well as Washington D.C. and that the people need to elect people in both parties who will help to get rid of that corruption?
And if they don't, you vote them out every two years,4 years and 6 years,until we get rid of that corruption.

The corruption by Bush and Cheney have left them unable to leave the country for fear of being arrested for international crimes

New Topics

Forum List

Back