Robin Hood Woke Remake

Robin Hood will be reimagined as a young Gen Z woman as the titular hero.

1693515809397.png

I remain most offended by Kevin Costner's depiction of Robin Hood...

But ultimately, who cares? It's not my money, and no one is going to force me to see it. Obviously someone thinks there is an audience for whatever it is they are going to do.

Who really gives a shit what color a cartoon character is?

Grow up people.
Its not a cartoon. Its about a black hip hop group called "In the hood", whos leader is named "Robin", who fight back against an evil white man who is buying up property in their neighborhood or some shit. You know, the same old tired tropes and lazy as fuck writing.

DEI is not really about "Diversity Equity and Inclusion."
It's cultural Neo-Marxist hate and racism.
It's about division, and cultural genocide.

Last edited:
Disney has allowed their Racist DEI department to make bad decisions.
DEI is not really about "Diversity Equity and Inclusion."
It's cultural Neo-Marxist hate and racism.
It's about division, and cultural genocide.

Disney has nothing to do with this production. It is a TV series inspired by the Disney version, but Disney is not attached to the production in any way.

There is only one Errol Flynn.
When i was a kid, I knew Erol Flynns stuntman and best friend, "Buster". He worked at the horse track my father was GM of, so he would come over for dinner from time to time and tell us stories about Erol. This was in the 80s.

Vernon "Buster" Wiles was born in Missouri, raised in Tennessee, and worked in Hollywood as a stuntman and double for some twenty years. Prior to this, Buster had a semi itinerant lifestyle and worked as a newsboy, boxer and a caddy prior to his success in Hollywood. He was a lifelong sports fan, especially enjoying football and boxing. Leaving the movie business in the late 1950s, Buster settled in Beaverton, Oregon, with his wife and two daughters. He became a jockeys' agent. He worked the horse-racing tracks of the West Coast of the United States every racing season.

He even has a book... My Days with Errol Flynn - Wikipedia

For the makers of this junk, it's not about profit, but changing the films to ultimately getting rid of the originals.

Forum List

Back