Two customers suing McDonald's for $5million for unwanted cheese on quarter pounders.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
It is here in South Florida. Their names are Cynthia "Kissner" and Leoanard "Werner."

McDonald's sued for $5M over unwanted cheese on Quarter Pounders - finance - att.net

Two McDonald’s customers filed a lawsuit against the fast-food giant, alleging they were forced to pay for cheese that they didn’t want on their Quarter Pounders and Double Quarter Pounders.

The diners said they had to spend an additional 30 to 90 cents for slices of cheese they didn’t want or ask for, according to a class-action suit filed this month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

According to the suit, defendants Cynthia Kissner and Leonard Werner were forced to order the Quarter Pounders without cheese at McDonald’s, and then had to remove it themselves.

----------------------

Just in shock that two jews would be suing Mcdonalds.

So shocking.

Everybody knows McDonalds isn't known for good food or customer service. At best, it's just a place to get something quick that is capable of becoming a turd. Lately, the're not that quick either.

Start naming and shaming the lawyers who take these stupid cases. Do the same with the judges who don't throw these cases out and actually hear them.

Start naming and shaming the lawyers who take these stupid cases. Do the same with the judges who don't throw these cases out and actually hear them.

Don't be silly. Lawyers are just doing their jobs.

Pretty sure that the morons and whatever lawyer attempting this bull shit will be fined for frivolous law suit... right before they're laughed out of court.

If you don't want cheese on your burger, demand cheese on your burger. Fast Food joints always do the opposite of what you order. Sonic is the worst about screwing-up orders. Always check your order before your drive away.

Nobody doubts you really believe this rubbish.

Access to the courts is one of our most important rights. Some people use that right for stupid stuff, but that's not the lawyer's fault. I would be interested in how he might try to prove that unwanted cheese on a hamburger was more than just a mistake though

If you don't want cheese on your burger, demand cheese on your burger. Fast Food joints always do the opposite of what you order. Sonic is the worst about screwing-up orders. Always check your order before your drive away.
Just don't go to the garbage joints. Pack a lunch, eat better food.

Access to the courts is one of our most important rights. Some people use that right for stupid stuff, but that's not the lawyer's fault. I would be interested in how he might try to prove that unwanted cheese on a hamburger was more than just a mistake though
Stop sounding stupid.

Actually, filing stupid lawsuits is not a right, that's just silly, and these lawyers are court officers and need to act accordingly. They need to lose their licenses and be removed for m the bench for encouraging this sort of criminal shakedown, and that's all it is, an extortion attempt.

Stop sounding stupid.

You've made it clear that you think Trump is the height of intellegence. You don't know what stupid is.

Stop sounding stupid.

You've made it clear that you think Trump is the height of intellegence. You don't know what stupid is.
You've made it clear that you think obama is your baby daddy.

....if you like your burger, you can keep your burger.....
ac1839b7e1cd67671e8aabdf52623060.jpg

~S~

I love quarter pounders, but I think they are better without cheese. Once in a while they mistakenly put cheese on it so I check before I leave the window because it's impossible to get the melted cheese off.

I love quarter pounders, but I think they are better without cheese. Once in a while they mistakenly put cheese on it so I check before I leave the window because it's impossible to get the melted cheese off.
yuck

Everybody knows McDonalds isn't known for good food or customer service. At best, it's just a place to get something quick that is capable of becoming a turd. Lately, the're not that quick either.
None of are lately around here....

No respectable lawyer would take a case like this. Stop excusing this behavior

New Topics

Forum List

Back