Robert F. Kennedy Jr. doesn’t think Sirhan Sirhan killed his dad

There has been talk for a long time that a second shooter got away. Some have even suggested that although Sirhan was indeed part of the assassination, the fatal shot was from the shooter that got away. Who knows, I doubt anything will change.

By the way, my parents who worked on RFK's campaign were there in the Ambassador ballroom when this all went down. They said it was complete chaos, and my mom was even knocked down from people scrambling.

Poor guy needs to be outfitted ASAP - I have half a roll to donate to the cause

989af7c4c779bab887fbbc7820e34084.png

yeah well, we all know which political faction is pushing the whole DEEP STATE conspiracy....

deep-state-art.jpg

~S~

Trump is the head of the swamp.

Lol...in the past week alone, you've posted up that same sentence about 900 times! You know, maybe 50,000 more and it might starts to get some traction!! I say go for it!:113::bye1::bye1:

I doubt it, just your imagination getting carried away. When you live in la la land that is what happens.:)
Anyone who has bothered to study the assassinations of JFK, RFK, and MLK knows the government story is bull shit. So, why would the government lie? The answer is simple. They are covering up something.

Even 58 years after JFK's murder, they still refuse to release all the documents. Why? There is only one answer.

Cui bono...who benefits? There is your answer.

This could be fascinating.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/26/robert-f-kennedy-jr-doesnt-think-sirhan-sirhan-killed-his-dad/

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is not convinced that Sirhan Sirhan fired the shot that killed his father — and wants a new investigation.

Kennedy Jr., 64, made the shocking disclosure in a Washington Post interview after reviewing an autopsy and police reports, speaking with witnesses and spending three hours visiting the convicted assassin in the California prison where he’s serving a life sentence.

“I got to a place where I had to see Sirhan,’’ Kennedy Jr. said, refusing to disclose the specific matters the two men spoke about.

“I went [to the prison] because I was curious and disturbed by what I had seen in the evidence.
<more>
I don't either. I watched a documentary on tv and it was showing how some of the bullets that hit people didn't line up with the way Sirhan was standing shooting etc...Just like with JFK I have no doubt there was 1 shooter there were multiple shooters.

yeah well, we all know which political faction is pushing the whole DEEP STATE conspiracy....

deep-state-art.jpg

~S~

Lol...in the past week alone, you've posted up that same sentence about 900 times! You know, maybe 50,000 more and it might starts to get some traction!! I say go for it!:113::bye1::bye1:

I doubt it, just your imagination getting carried away. When you live in la la land that is what happens.:)

Whatever you say honey!!:hello77:

Trump thanks America for poll reporting a 50 percent approval rating

Bah Bah Booey

deep-state-art.jpg

~S~

Whatever you say honey!!:hello77:

Trump thanks America for poll reporting a 50 percent approval rating

Bah Bah Booey

More whatever the liar -n- chief sez >>>>

Rasmussen 44%
Marist 44%
Economist 41%
Quinnipiac 38%
Monmouth 40%
Reuters 40%
Gallup 39%

Trump Says His Approval Rate Is Near 50 Percent. It Is Not.
:290968001256257790-final:
~S~

I agree, I think Hoover and the John Birch society had something to do with it, and Nixon sure didn't want to get skinned alive by a Kennedy again. Funny he died several months after MLK, who Hoover was wiretapping.
They believed all those those pro civil rights were communists.
Don’t worry. He’s not even dead. He’s living on a secluded island in the Pacific with his big brother JFK, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Elvis.

I agree, I think Hoover and the John Birch society had something to do with it, and Nixon sure didn't want to get skinned alive by a Kennedy again. Funny he died several months after MLK, who Hoover was wiretapping.
They believed all those those pro civil rights were communists.

Funny? Not a word any normal person would use to describe assassinations.

BTW, it was 2 months and one day. That dos not constistute "several".

Forum List

Back