Robbing the Poor to Pay Israel

He also ignores the fact that religious Jews (eg, majority before the rise of Labor Zionism) have just as many children as observant Muslims do. So by his logic, somehow the Muslims in the area were able to reproduce at a faster rate than normal instead of just increasing with a regular birth rate. Today, Muslims have a higher birth rate because they choose to do so. That wasn't the case a few generations ago.

Clearly, there was an influx of Muslim immigrants.

He also ignores the fact that religious Jews (eg, majority before the rise of Labor Zionism)...

Not at all. In fact that has been one of my points. Whenever someone says "the Jews" they are confusing the issue. There were three different groups of Jews.

1) The native Jews. Most of these Jews had lived in Palestine forever. They were religious. They had an amicable relationship with their Muslim and Christian neighbors. They were a part of Palestine's native population. They were opposed to the establishment of a Jewish state. This group is still opposed to a Jewish state.

2) The Zionist Jews. They had little or no ancestral connection to the holy land. They were not religious. Their plan was to shove the natives aside and create a Jewish state in Palestine. They had considerable help from he British who had centuries of experience in shoving natives aside.

3) Every day Jews. The Zionists imported Jews by the boatload from wherever they could find them to create facts on the ground and to be placeholders on stolen land. (settlers) They were promised peace and prosperity and they took advantage of that promise. Generally they had no ill intent. They went to Palestine simply to have a better life.

Jews have lived in and ruled in Israel for 3000 years, 3000 years before so-called Palestinians even existed.

Harvard Semitic Museum: The Houses of Ancient Israel...
In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.
Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth. The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum

I am correct and you are pimping propaganda.

Not at all. In fact that has been one of my points. Whenever someone says "the Jews" they are confusing the issue. There were three different groups of Jews.

1) The native Jews. Most of these Jews had lived in Palestine forever. They were religious. They had an amicable relationship with their Muslim and Christian neighbors. They were a part of Palestine's native population. They were opposed to the establishment of a Jewish state. This group is still opposed to a Jewish state.

2) The Zionist Jews. They had little or no ancestral connection to the holy land. They were not religious. Their plan was to shove the natives aside and create a Jewish state in Palestine. They had considerable help from he British who had centuries of experience in shoving natives aside.

3) Every day Jews. The Zionists imported Jews by the boatload from wherever they could find them to create facts on the ground and to be placeholders on stolen land. (settlers) They were promised peace and prosperity and they took advantage of that promise. Generally they had no ill intent. They went to Palestine simply to have a better life.

Jews have lived in and ruled in Israel for 3000 years, 3000 years before so-called Palestinians even existed.

In archaeological terms The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine focuses on the Iron Age (1200-586 B.C.E.). Iron I (1200-1000 B.C.E.) represents the premonarchical period. Iron II (1000-586 B.C.E.) was the time of kings. Uniting the tribal coalitions of Israel and Judah in the tenth century B.C.E., David and Solomon ruled over an expanding realm. After Solomon's death (c. 930 B.C.E.) Israel and Judah separated into two kingdoms.
Israel was led at times by strong kings, Omri and Ahab in the ninth century B.C.E. and Jereboam II in the eighth. The Houses of Ancient Israel § Semitic Museum

You better contact Harvard University's Semitic Museum to tell them their reconstruction of a 3000-year old ancient Israeli society is a hoax.

Harvard University Semitic Museum: Jerusalem during the reign of King Hezekiah--New exhibition at the Semitic Museum re-creates numerous aspects of ancient Israel...
The Semitic Museum has installed a new exhibition that brings the world of biblical Israel into vivid, three-dimensional reality. "The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine" immerses the viewer in Israelite daily life around the time of King Hezekiah (8th century B.C.), creating an experiential environment based on the latest archaeological, textual, and historical research.

The centerpiece of the exhibition is a full-scale Israelite house, open on one side, filled with authentic ancient artifacts that show how life was lived by common inhabitants of ancient Jerusalem. Agricultural tools, a cooking area, and a stall occupied by a single, scruffy ram fill the ground floor of the cube-shaped, mud-brick structure, which, thankfully, is not olfactorily authentic. The upper story, reached by a ladder, is devoted to eating and sleeping.

http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/2003/11.13/31-israel.html

Last edited:

You better contact Harvard University's Semitic Museum to tell them their reconstruction of a 3000-year old ancient Israeli society is a hoax.

Harvard University Semitic Museum: Jerusalem during the reign of King Hezekiah--New exhibition at the Semitic Museum re-creates numerous aspects of ancient Israel...
The Semitic Museum has installed a new exhibition that brings the world of biblical Israel into vivid, three-dimensional reality. "The Houses of Ancient Israel: Domestic, Royal, Divine" immerses the viewer in Israelite daily life around the time of King Hezekiah (8th century B.C.), creating an experiential environment based on the latest archaeological, textual, and historical research.

The centerpiece of the exhibition is a full-scale Israelite house, open on one side, filled with authentic ancient artifacts that show how life was lived by common inhabitants of ancient Jerusalem. Agricultural tools, a cooking area, and a stall occupied by a single, scruffy ram fill the ground floor of the cube-shaped, mud-brick structure, which, thankfully, is not olfactorily authentic. The upper story, reached by a ladder, is devoted to eating and sleeping.

Harvard Gazette: Jerusalem during the reign of King Hezekiah

So? That has nothing to do with my post.

Harvard Gazette: Jerusalem during the reign of King Hezekiah

Only in your non-functioning brain. :lol:

Jews have prior possession to Israel, where Jews have provably lived and ruled 3000 years before so-called Palestinians even existed.

go back to sleep, dopey.:lol:

Jews have prior possession to Israel, where Jews have provably lived and ruled 3000 years before so-called Palestinians even existed.

I already mentioned that.

Dummy, Jews lived in Israel 2000 years before Mahomet was even hatched.

Go back to sleep, birdbrain.

Birdbrain, Jews lived in and ruled in Israel 2000 years before Mahomet was even hatched and 1000 years before Christ was born.

Pallies belong in Arabia where they came from

Birdbrain, Jews lived in and ruled in Israel 2000 years before Mahomet was even hatched and 1000 years before Christ was born.

Citizens are those who legally live in country for any given time.

We all came from Africa 7 million years ago, maybe we should all go back there?

We all came from Africa 7 million years ago, maybe we should all go back there?

Ugly face, shouldn't you be out genociding aboriginals? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8do5BVTkYfI]Hidden from history...The Canadian Genocide - YouTube[/ame]

Canada has too many trannies, just like israel.

Canada had too many aboriginals, which is why you're genociding them...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8do5BVTkYfI]Hidden from history...The Canadian Genocide - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back