Robbing the Poor to Pay Israel

It’s a vast Internet network of Jew PR agents for Israel, “Never Again” JDL psychos, “trolls” and sneaky little teenager brats — every single one a Zionist Khazar Jew (probably few, if any, multicult Gentiles are in their organizations). Like the media, virtually all Americans don’t have a clue to this going on behind the scenes.
Stinking Jew HasbaRATS Won’t Sink Me! | INCOG MAN

It’s a vast Internet network of Jew PR agents for Israel, “Never Again” JDL psychos, “trolls” and sneaky little teenager brats — every single one a Zionist Khazar Jew (probably few, if any, multicult Gentiles are in their organizations). Like the media, virtually all Americans don’t have a clue to this going on behind the scenes.
Stinking Jew HasbaRATS Won’t Sink Me! | INCOG MAN

Take your psychotropic medication like the nice nurse asked you to do. :cuckoo:

Too bad you weren't aborted. Now, all you do is cause everyone heartache.

Last edited:
It’s a vast Internet network of Jew PR agents

Like, the Founding Fathers.

US President John Adams...:clap2:
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

Amazon.com: Roots Of American Order (9781882926992): Russell Kirk, Forrest McDonald: Books

And old Wise One, tell us why Izzy is a welfare state for 60+ years

LOL, Israel has a $200 billion GDP, the 40th largest economy in the world and a per capita income twice that of Turkey.

You're the welfare king. :lol:

Israel has always lived on the mooch.

Israelis purchase upwards of $15 billion a year in American products, making Israel one of the US's largest export markets, while poor shits like you buy from China with your welfare checks :lol:

LOL, Israel has a $200 billion GDP, the 40th largest economy in the world and a per capita income twice that of Turkey.

You're the welfare king. :lol:

Israelis purchase upwards of $15 billion a year in American products, making Israel one of the US's largest export markets, while poor shits like you buy from China with your welfare checks :lol:

Is that why they are always in congress with their hand out?

Israelis have created a $200 billion GDP, 40th largest economy in the world with a per capita income twice that of Turkey.

Meanwhile, you're an unemployed high school drop out who picks his ass all day :lol:

Two thirds of US foreign aid goes to the Rabs and Muzzies, birdbrain. It's All Your Money: Foreign Aid to Muslim/Arab nations - FoxNews.com

Meanwhile, you collect welfare, bum

Let me see if I understand this correctly, any person who disagrees with Mr. Stone is a worthless bum with no job and no teeth and no brainpower, is that correct, is that how it plays from your supremacist tower?

Let me see if I understand this correctly, any person who disagrees with Mr. Stone is a worthless bum with no job and no teeth and no brainpower, is that correct, is that how it plays from your supremacist tower?

There ya go. Now, find a job, trailer trash. :clap2:

Thank you Mr. Jew Supremacist for allowing me to breath.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynWjYHP91gA&feature=player_embedded"]If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! VIDEO WAS CENSORED! - YouTube[/ame]

Thank you Mr. Jew Supremacist for allowing me to breath.

Fayad Amir Ahmadi: Al Riyadh newspaper
This is the painful truth, gentlemen .You can differ with me however you like .. But the truth is established by objectively comparing the numbers ..Israel is better than all the Arab and Islamic countries with regard to democracy and political integrity (evidenced by the annual lists issued by various organizations of the world)...For lack of space I will just focus on technical and military superiority. At a time when the Arab peoples suffered from illiteracy, Israel was engaged in building the Dimona nuclear reactor and the formation of the first agency for space research in 1959 .. In spite of our superiority in encrypting our satellite TV channels (!) Israel has always excelled in sophisticated security technologies. While our efforts have failed to raise the women's cloak from the shoulder of the head, Israel succeeded in raising the missile "Horizon" and "Amos" above the atmosphere ...

Today, Israel is in third place globally in the export of weapons, and first place in the world in the production of drones (even with their small size and small population) .. It is also the smallest country that can produce tanks and fighter planes, and the fifth state in terms of possessing nuclear bombs, in fact, twenty years ago and I hear they had between 300 to 400 nuclear warheads, and between 2500 to 3000 missiles. (God alone knows how many they have nowadays)! I personally believe that the Zionist plan for the transfer of technology is going today with the same momentum, which began sixty years ago .. In the area of space, for example, Israeli scientists participated since the sixties in the U.S. programs and build the first station to monitor their own space in 1964. In 1976, Jewish scientists from America contributed to the construction of the first Israeli satellite .. At the beginning of the seventies they had developed a missile, "Shavit" and "Tonan" .. In 1983, the re-structuring of space institutions and resulted in the establishment of the Israel Space Agency (Sala) ..

Israel exploited the collapse of the Soviet Union, attracted by Russian scientists in the manufacture of rockets. All this made it possible for Israel in 1988 to launch the first of its own spy satellite Horizon 1, and in 1990 Horizon 2. Then, in 1995 Horizon 3 and Amos 4 military communications satellites... And it continues to launch these satellites, which was a dream cherished since the 1973 war when they relied on American satellites to monitor the Arab armies!! ... In fact, the best description is in this article written in the Israeli newspaper Maariv, the day after the launch of spy satellite Horizon 3: "The gap between Israel and the Arabs in the technology space are measured in light years. While Israel is able to launch rockets orbiting Earth, ... the most developed country among the Arab countries, Iraq, is producing crude rockets using World War II-era technology!"

????? ?????? : ????? .. ??????? ???? ????? ????????

What's the difference between citizenship and nationality in Israel?

"In Israel Citizenship and nationality are two different things.

"Citizenship (ezrahut) may be held by Arabs or Jews. Nationality (le'um), bestows much greater rights than citizenship, is for Jews alone.

"In 1972 the Supreme Court that non-Jews cannot qualify for nationality rights in the state of Israel because there is no Israeli nation separate from the Jewish people."

ISRAEL: A THEOCRATIC RACIST STATE

No Israeli nation apart from the Jewish people?

What's the difference between citizenship and nationality in Israel?[/]

You're uneducated and unemployed, but, you worry about Israel, jackass? No wonder you're so fucked up.:lol:

The UN ranks Israel among the 15 best countries to live in (out of 170 countries) in the world and with the highest qualities of life, emphasizing human development, political and cultural freedom and equality in education, healthcare, life expectancy and income, ahead of England, Spain, Greece, Italy, Finland, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg and Austria

Indices & Data | Human Development Reports (HDR) | United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)

Human Development is a development paradigm that is about much more than the rise or fall of national incomes. It is about creating an environment in which people can develop their full potential and lead productive, creative lives in accord with their needs and interests. People are the real wealth of nations. Development is thus about expanding the choices people have to lead lives that they value. And it is thus about much more than economic growth, which is only a means —if a very important one —of enlarging people’s choices.

Fundamental to enlarging these choices is building human capabilities —the range of things that people can do or be in life. The most basic capabilities for human development are to lead long and healthy lives, to be knowledgeable, to have access to the resources needed for a decent standard of living and to be able to participate in the life of the community. Without these, many choices are simply not available, and many opportunities in life remain inaccessible.

The only difference between nationality and citizenship in Israel is that Israel recognizes all Jews everywhere the right to immigrate if they want to because Israel is 'a Jewish nation' (kind of like the couple dozen other Islamic ones...?)

But these hacks clearly don't understand that citizenship is what laws are based on...there are no rights afforded to Jewish citizens that Arabs, Muslims, Asians, Christians, etc., or anyone else doesn't have.

Reason number 10,043 why Israel is better than her Arab neighbors.

Today, Israel is in third place globally in the export of weapons, and first place in the world in the production of drones

Right at the top in death and destruction.

WOW, what an honor!:eek:

Israelis have created a $200 billion GDP, 40th largest economy in the world with a per capita income twice that of Turkey.

Meanwhile, you're an unemployed high school drop out who picks his ass all day :lol:

And it is still the mooch capital of the world.

The only difference between nationality and citizenship in Israel is that Israel recognizes all Jews everywhere the right to immigrate if they want to because Israel is 'a Jewish nation' (kind of like the couple dozen other Islamic ones...?)

But these hacks clearly don't understand that citizenship is what laws are based on...there are no rights afforded to Jewish citizens that Arabs, Muslims, Asians, Christians, etc., or anyone else doesn't have.

Reason number 10,043 why Israel is better than her Arab neighbors.
"The 'national priority areas', which give extra benefits to residents and businesses, are almost completely for the Jews -- even though the Central Bureau of Statistics showed 70 per cent of the poorest areas in Israel are Arab.

"Currently 492 Jewish communities have priority. There are four small Arab villages on the list.

"The Nazareth Human Rights Association said in 2002 in its report 'Silencing Dissent' that the security services assaulted all the Arab Knesset members in that parliament, a few of them several times, at peaceful demonstrations. All but but one of the Arab legislators had to be hospitalized."

ISRAEL: A THEOCRATIC RACIST STATE

ShowImage.ashx

cough,cough..ahhhh bulshit, ahhh, cough, cough

Forum List

Back