Roads in Mexico city begin out gassing and appear to be breathing

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
DEVELOPING: Roads in Mexico City begin Out-Gassing, Appear to be breathing

Mexicans are in extreme danger of another, even larger earthquake than the massive M7.1 which struck south of Mexico City earlier this week. Roads in the area have begun Out-Gassing . . . They appear to be

Watching that would be a trip, Seems like that thing could blow any second. That has got to be some heavy stuff there too, yet it moves up and down with ease.

We watched a landslide inside the Snake River canyon years ago. It was fascinating. It rolled almost like water would flow. That took days for it all to cone to a final stop. Surprisingly no one filmed it all. I would have but we didn't have a movie camera back then. It also let us know for sure we didn't want a place anywhere like the layout of the land in that particular area.

Mexicans are in extreme danger of another, even larger earthquake than the massive M7.1 which struck south of Mexico City earlier this week. Roads in the area have begun Out-Gassing . . . They appear to be

Watching that would be a trip, Seems like that thing could blow any second. That has got to be some heavy stuff there too, yet it moves up and down with ease.

Link?

Every time I forget and click on one of your links, its to some dumb ass site like end times. If you follow that to where they copied it, and there's no link there either.

Post a legit link.

:link:

Link?

Every time I forget and click on one of your links, its to some dumb ass site like end times. If you follow that to where they copied it, and there's no link there either.

Post a legit link.

:link:

The world was supposed to end today. It has 50 minutes left to come true.

New Topics

Forum List

Back