RNC tried to buy Ron Paul's loyalty

I can't help but notice the left tries to make Ron Paul into a much bigger deal than he really is let's be honest about the guy in between his runs for the Republican nomination every four year's he really does nothing in Congress and no one gives him a second thought he is Pat Paulsen.

RP is one of the few politicos I have some respect for. He goes by his ideals. Even if some of them are bat shit crazy.

RP is one of the few politicos I have some respect for. He goes by his ideals. Even if some of them are bat shit crazy.
What? Constitutional issues? Why that's Craaaaaaazy talk! :uhoh3:

Ron-Paul-paper-money-gold-end-the-Fed.jpg

• Banned
Ron Paul Was Offered Speaking Role At GOP Convention, With Conditions

It’s their Party.
Its his party as well and his son's.
I can't help but notice the left tries to make Ron Paul into a much bigger deal than he really is let's be honest about the guy in between his runs for the Republican nomination every four year's he really does nothing in Congress and no one gives him a second thought he is Pat Paulsen.

Do you really want the idiots in congress passing MORE laws? I mean really...I think its better off not passing more stupid laws.

That government is best which governs least" - "That government is best which governs not at all"

To use the adjective "Politician" is doing a disservice to Dr Paul, since politician denotes sleaze.
A more appropriate adjective would be Statesman, and Dr Paul is one of the very few statesman we have left in Washington.

Yeah how'd that work out? :lol:
Well...

Mr. Paul, in an interview, said convention planners had offered him an opportunity to speak under two conditions: that he deliver remarks vetted by the Romney campaign, and that he give a full-fledged endorsement of Mr. Romney. He declined.

“It wouldn’t be my speech,” Mr. Paul said. “That would undo everything I’ve done in the last 30 years. I don’t fully endorse him for president.”

Integrity? Honesty? No place in politics!

Retarded, tribal, monkeys!

Ron Paul Was Offered Speaking Role At GOP Convention, With Conditions

It’s their Party.
Its his party as well and his son's.

Do you really want the idiots in congress passing MORE laws? I mean really...I think its better off not passing more stupid laws.

That government is best which governs least" - "That government is best which governs not at all"

those are nice little phrases that are completely foolish.

Well "That government is best which governs least" I don't mind.

"That government is best which governs not at all" is one that is pretty stupid. I agree.

Well how about this one.

Government big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take everything you have away. That's where we are now..

Well "That government is best which governs least" I don't mind.

"That government is best which governs not at all" is one that is pretty stupid. I agree.

Well how about this one.

Government big enough to give you everything you want is also big enough to take everything you have away. That's where we are now..
eh... It's not so bad.

Forum List

Back