RNC Star Mia Love’s Wikipedia Reportedly Changed to ‘Dirty, Worthless Wh*re’ Who Is a

Salt and TM? You two wouldn't admit that a liberal did something bad if took place on the 50 yard line of the Super Bowl in front of millions.

It's not a big deal...trust me. At this point every person of color who also happens to be a conservative KNOWS that they will be attacked as "race traitors" by the Left. This is just one more a long string of such attacks.

I was just using a couple of the many excuses you right wingers used concerning the black camerawoman who had peanuts thrown at her at the RNC convention.

It probably NEVER even happened... :fu:

So the camerawomen, the state delegates, the several witnesses and the RNC were lying? But you believe a "Leftie" changed Mia Love's wiki page? Priceless.

Salt and TM? You two wouldn't admit that a liberal did something bad if took place on the 50 yard line of the Super Bowl in front of millions.

It's not a big deal...trust me. At this point every person of color who also happens to be a conservative KNOWS that they will be attacked as "race traitors" by the Left. This is just one more a long string of such attacks.

I was just using a couple of the many excuses you right wingers used concerning the black camerawoman who had peanuts thrown at her at the RNC convention.

With the level of disdain most conservatives have towards the main stream media it wouldn't surprise me in the least if some idiot pelted one of CNN's people with peanuts. You see...unlike you and TM...I don't excuse bad behavior nor do I pretend that it is never exhibited by conservatives.

So you still want to blame what was done to Mia Love as a GOP dirty trick?

With the level of disdain most conservatives have towards the main stream media it wouldn't surprise me in the least if some idiot pelted one of CNN's people with peanuts. You see...unlike you and TM...I don't excuse bad behavior nor do I pretend that it is never exhibited by conservatives.

Prove it wasn't.

It probably NEVER even happened... :fu:

So the camerawomen, the state delegates, the several witnesses and the RNC were lying? But you believe a "Leftie" changed Mia Love's wiki page? Priceless.

You are damn right I dont believe it....

Frankly I could care less what happened to her "wiki" page... wiki is a bullshit site.
Did you see me comment on that? Yeah... didn't think so twerp.

Prove it wasn't.

Prove it was :badgrin:

Prove it wasn't.

Prove it was :badgrin:

Easy. Liberals don't give a damn about about Mia Love, she's 15 points down in her congressional race.

Prove it wasn't.

I honestly can't. It does fit in with a pattern of conservatives who happen to be black being called "house *******" or "Uncle Toms" by liberals. But you won't admit that either...will you, Salt?

Lets just say the "peanut gallery" actually happened.... how do you, Salty Balls, know the alleged nut throwers weren't Dems who snuck in to sully the RNC with their garbage? :dunno:

Prove it wasn't.

I honestly can't. It does fit in with a pattern of conservatives who happen to be black being called "house *******" or "Uncle Toms" by liberals. But you won't admit that either...will you, Salt?

Sure. I prefer to call them buck-dancing Coons, a la Herman Cain and Allen West.

Easy. Liberals don't give a damn about about Mia Love, she's 15 points down in her congressional race.

They also hate that she is a black conservative woman... who is not on the Democratic plantation.
You guys are pathetic and a disgrace to American politics

If liberals hate black conservatives so much why is Michael Steele a welcome regular on MSNBC?

Hmmm...my guess would be that MSNBC took a good hard look at their ratings and decided that showing only one side of issues wasn't working for them?

Forum List

Back