RNC Propaganda Arm Doesn't Cover Obama Announcement

Jesus Christ, sometimes liberals annoy the shit out of me.

FOX is allowed to show whatever stories they want, just like every other news station. The only people who decided what "news" is are the producers of each show. TV stations are under no obligation as to what they cover - they cover whatever they think will make them the most money.

It's not FOX's responsibility to "inform" their viewers - it's each person's own responsibility to "inform" themselves.

Maybe that's why the right are less rabid about news media.... we do inform ourselves - admittedly some more successfully than others.

There are at least as many hysterical "OH NOES LIBERAL MEDIA" threads as there are "FOX is EVIL" threads.

Well of course there are. But I have yet to see any conservative calling for any outlet to be closed just because they don't like their political leaning. Pity that the left consistently lose credibility with their obsessional desire to shut down one station.

[/B]

Maybe that's why the right are less rabid about news media.... we do inform ourselves - admittedly some more successfully than others.

There are at least as many hysterical "OH NOES LIBERAL MEDIA" threads as there are "FOX is EVIL" threads.

Well of course there are. But I have yet to see any conservative calling for any outlet to be closed just because they don't like their political leaning. Pity that the left consistently lose credibility with their obsessional desire to shut down one station.

^^ an excellent examples of liberals not being liberal.

The propaganda arm of the RNC didn't cut to the President when he announced the new head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

More evidence that they are not a news channel.

:eusa_eh:I just watched it dude, what are you talking about?
Not live, you didn't. When he first started talking, they stayed on the commercial they were on, then played another commercial, then went to - surprise - some blond chick who was talking about Casey Carmageddon, or some shit.

Nope - no live coverage of the President Of The United States appointing the head of a brand new, vital agency that will actually help every American who engages in the credit, banking, and mortgage industries. Which means all Americans, basically.

I'm genuinely surprised that wingnuts and teabaggers are opposed to this agency, after bitching so much about TARP and the bailouts.

Just more evidence that the whole 'movement' is Astroturf.
dqueenjz1.jpg

Poor little Synthia. Fox refuses to bow down and worship The One. :(

Not live, you didn't. When he first started talking, they stayed on the commercial they were on, then played another commercial, then went to - surprise - some blond chick who was talking about Casey Carmageddon, or some shit.

Nope - no live coverage of the President Of The United States appointing the head of a brand new, vital agency that will actually help every American who engages in the credit, banking, and mortgage industries. Which means all Americans, basically.

I'm genuinely surprised that wingnuts and teabaggers are opposed to this agency, after bitching so much about TARP and the bailouts.

dqueenjz1.jpg

No kidding, you can only shake your head at SOME PEOPLE..
sheesh

Actually, I was watching Andrea Mitchell Reports (she really doesn't, anymore....), she introduced the President, I listened to about 40 seconds and was a bit aggravated at his opening lines, so I thought to myself "I wonder how FOX is spinning this, in their 'crawl' at the bottom of the screen", so I switched to find a commercial, then another commercial, then blond bimbos.

Why does that make me a loser? :lol:
So...you went out of your way to do something you knew would piss you off.

What is it with leftists? Is anger your only emotion?

dqueenjz1.jpg

No kidding, you can only shake your head at SOME PEOPLE..
sheesh
It's fun to laugh at them, too. Especially the ones who can't comprehend that they're being laughed at. :lol:

Actually, I was watching Andrea Mitchell Reports (she really doesn't, anymore....), she introduced the President, I listened to about 40 seconds and was a bit aggravated at his opening lines, so I thought to myself "I wonder how FOX is spinning this, in their 'crawl' at the bottom of the screen", so I switched to find a commercial, then another commercial, then blond bimbos.

yep, just look on this board for proof.

Did you get your frilly panties in a wad when MSDNC didn't cover things Bush did?

No, you didn't. You really need to get over your childish hero-worship of Obama.

He's never going to call you, you know.

They covered everything Bush did.

FAIL - now go back to shilling.

Hmm:

Networks won't air Bush's primetime speech - Entertainment - Television - TODAY.com

Networks won't air Bush's primetime speech
Address on future of Iraq will be aired on MSNBC-TV

By Nellie Andreeva
Hollywood Reporter Hollywood Reporter
updated 5/24/2004 9:21:28 AM ET 2004-05-24T13:21:28

LOS ANGELES — The broadcast networks are not expected to carry President Bush’s primetime speech Monday night, in which he will lay out a “clear strategy” for the future of Iraq.

The Bush administration has not requested the Big Four to air live the president’s address to an audience at the U.S. Army War College in Carlisle, Penn., scheduled for 8 p.m. EDT on the last Monday of the May sweep, a crucial period when networks chase high ratings in order to set ad rates.

NBC, Fox and ABC will proceed with their scheduled programming for the 8-9 p.m. hour -- an episode of “Fear Factor,” the finale of “The Swan” and the broadcast premiere of Oscar-winning “A Beautiful Mind,” respectively.

NBC and Fox’s sibling cable channels, MSNBC and Fox News, will carry the speech....
Consumer czar v war strategy?

Thank you for the confirmation of exactly what I said, Annie: MSNBC covered everything Bush did.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

And the two retards thanked you! :lol:

Funny bit of info.

For Synth to know this, he would have had to change channels while big 0 was speaking or subscribe to a source of news that reports on what another station is doing.

And thus gives FOX free advertising.
I already said that I changed the channel about 40 seconds into Obama talking. Can't you read?

dqueenjz1.jpg

FOX refuses to be a news channel.

This is more proof that they are not fair and balanced, which you are admitting. Because to cover the President means to be in his camp, according to you.

Dumbass. :lol:

Where do you get this? Seeing how they spin it equates to being pissed off?

It's you wingnuts who cannot separate your emotions about a Black man in the White house.

Where do you get this? Seeing how they spin it equates to being pissed off?

It's you wingnuts who cannot separate your emotions about a Black man in the White house.

oh yawn, back with that tired shit.
And all because some News station didn't cut their programming while the little boyking announced some GOVERNMENT appointment.

They covered everything Bush did.

FAIL - now go back to shilling.

Hmm:

Networks won't air Bush's primetime speech - Entertainment - Television - TODAY.com

Networks won't air Bush's primetime speech
Address on future of Iraq will be aired on MSNBC-TV

By Nellie Andreeva
Hollywood Reporter Hollywood Reporter
updated 5/24/2004 9:21:28 AM ET 2004-05-24T13:21:28

LOS ANGELES — The broadcast networks are not expected to carry President Bush’s primetime speech Monday night, in which he will lay out a “clear strategy” for the future of Iraq.

The Bush administration has not requested the Big Four to air live the president’s address to an audience at the U.S. Army War College in Carlisle, Penn., scheduled for 8 p.m. EDT on the last Monday of the May sweep, a crucial period when networks chase high ratings in order to set ad rates.

NBC, Fox and ABC will proceed with their scheduled programming for the 8-9 p.m. hour -- an episode of “Fear Factor,” the finale of “The Swan” and the broadcast premiere of Oscar-winning “A Beautiful Mind,” respectively.

NBC and Fox’s sibling cable channels, MSNBC and Fox News, will carry the speech....
Consumer czar v war strategy?

Thank you for the confirmation of exactly what I said, Annie: MSNBC covered everything Bush did.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Hmm, seemed the point you were attempting to make that FOX was a tool of RNC, the other media never was so biased under Boooosssshhhhh. Indeed, you stated that all of Bush's appearances were covered by media, which certainly wasn't the case, even for evening address to the nation about the conduct of a war.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Hmm, seemed the point you were attempting to make that FOX was a tool of RNC, the other media never was so biased under Boooosssshhhhh. Indeed, you stated that all of Bush's appearances were covered by media, which certainly wasn't the case, even for evening address to the nation about the conduct of a war.

False and false. Are you stupid, or just can't read?

Daveman claimed that MSNBC didn't cover everything Bush did. I said they did, and you came along and backed me up!

Thanks, Annie!

rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

OMG, someone is having a meltdown right before our eyes.

Arguing with the "insane" is useless.

Funny bit of info.

For Synth to know this, he would have had to change channels while big 0 was speaking or subscribe to a source of news that reports on what another station is doing.

And thus gives FOX free advertising.
I already said that I changed the channel about 40 seconds into Obama talking. Can't you read?

Yep, you said that, after you were called out on it. Please continue, it is so entertaining...
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back