RNC Propaganda Arm Doesn't Cover Obama Announcement

"NBC and Fox’s sibling cable channels, MSNBC and Fox News, will carry the speech...."

"Wow - I'm in Nitwit City! I never stated that NBC carried the speech. No wonder wingnuts don't understand the issues of the day - they can't comprehend the words they read."

Hate to point out the obvious, Synth... but you actually DID state that NBC carried the speech. Hmmm...you seem to have a comprehension problem yourself.
MSNBC is not the same channel as NBC, you fucking moron! :lol:

The propaganda arm of the RNC didn't cut to the President when he announced the new head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

More evidence that they are not a news channel.

So, FOX News (I assume that is who you're referring to) had no story on Obama's choice for the new CFPB post?

Really?

Nothing?

Obama Tees Up New Fight With GOP Over Consumer Bureau Nominee

The president tapped former Ohio Attorney General Richard Cordray to head the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

hmmmmmmmm... the people you get your marching orders from at MMA must have missed this one.

Why should they drop whatever they are doing on-air, and cut to something else, just because YOU think they should?

The propaganda arm of the RNC didn't cut to the President when he announced the new head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

More evidence that they are not a news channel.

Tell you what, why don't you give me a list of all the networks that actually did interrupt their programming to cover that announcement. If you prove that every other network actually covered this you might score a point on Fox.
I'm sorry, but we've reached our quota of wingnut morons for this thread.

that happened on the OP.

You really are a stupid little man.
:lol:

This is what Synthia uses instead of a thought process:

"If the MSM does it, it's good. If Fox does the same thing, it's bad."

He really is simple-minded.
yap.gif

Dumbass. :lol:

Prove me wrong. QW challenged you to provide a list of all the networks that actually did interrupt their programming to cover that announcement.

But you didn't, did you? I suspect it's because you can't.

All you have is irrational hatred of Fox News. Really, that's all you've got -- because you're an irrational, hateful, stupid little man.
And once again, Synthia pretends that a post he doesn't like doesn't exist.

Magical thinking. Aside from emotionalism, it's all leftists have.

Those are websites, dave. The OP specifically talks about the cable channel that didn't break away to cover a presidential announcement that will positively affect millions of Americans by making credit card companies clearly spell out conditions instead of hiding things in fine print.

Care to shill again?
Did you get your frilly panties in a wad when MSDNC didn't cover things Bush did?

No, you didn't. You really need to get over your childish hero-worship of Obama.

He's never going to call you, you know.

They covered everything Bush did.

FAIL - now go back to shilling.

No, they didn't. There were several things that somehow didn't find the air waves when Bush was in office, particularly surrounding the first free elections in Iraq for half a century. One of the reasons Douchebag TV is no longer in my news channel set up.

Anyway... I wasn't home scanning the news stations at the time of the announcement, but I think it's highly likely nobody broke into programming for this. I doubt there were people huddled around the tv, waiting with baited breath to find out who the new head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau would be. In fact, I doubt most people knew the position was open.

"We're not going to go back to a time when our whole economy was vulnerable to a massive financial crisis."

So.... yesterday?

Anyway... I wasn't home scanning the news stations at the time of the announcement, but I think it's highly likely nobody broke into programming for this. I doubt there were people huddled around the tv, waiting with baited breath to find out who the new head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau would be. In fact, I doubt most people knew the position was open.

"We're not going to go back to a time when our whole economy was vulnerable to a massive financial crisis."

So.... yesterday?

But -- but Obama SPOKE! It's IMPORTANT, because he SPOKE! There should be a law that every American has to watch Obama speak!

obama%2B1984.jpg

Right, Synthia?

Forum List

Back