RNC Propaganda Arm Doesn't Cover Obama Announcement

Thank you for the confirmation of exactly what I said, Annie: MSNBC covered everything Bush did.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

And the two retards thanked you! :lol:

Hmm, seemed the point you were attempting to make that FOX was a tool of RNC, the other media never was so biased under Boooosssshhhhh. Indeed, you stated that all of Bush's appearances were covered by media, which certainly wasn't the case, even for evening address to the nation about the conduct of a war.

False and false. Are you stupid, or just can't read?

Daveman claimed that MSNBC didn't cover everything Bush did. I said they did, and you came along and backed me up!

Thanks, Annie!

rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

Sorry, I didn't know that the point of your op was FOX vs MSNBC, I thought as I said, that it was about FOX being unfair to Obama because he has a (D) following his name or perhaps because he's black. Indeed your point was that FOX is like most of the media, covering what they wish and ignoring those LIVE moments when they choose to. For Bush it was prime time address to the nation regarding a war that the networks chose not to air.

FOX chose not to cover an introduction of consumer czar, certainly much more important that nonsense about a war. :rolleyes:

Hmm, seemed the point you were attempting to make that FOX was a tool of RNC, the other media never was so biased under Boooosssshhhhh. Indeed, you stated that all of Bush's appearances were covered by media, which certainly wasn't the case, even for evening address to the nation about the conduct of a war.

Daveman claimed that MSNBC didn't cover everything Bush did. I said they did, and you came along and backed me up!

Thanks, Annie!

rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

Sorry, I didn't know that the point of your op was FOX vs MSNBC, I thought as I said, that it was about FOX being unfair to Obama because he has a (D) following his name or perhaps because he's black. Indeed your point was that FOX is like most of the media, covering what they wish and ignoring those LIVE moments when they choose to. For Bush it was prime time address to the nation regarding a war that the networks chose not to air.

FOX chose not to cover an introduction of consumer czar, certainly much more important that nonsense about a war. :rolleyes:
No, it's about FOX being a propaganda arm of the RNC.

Daveman brought up MSNBC in an attempt to deflect. He failed, as you helped to point out. :)

Thanks, Annie!

rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

Daveman brought up MSNBC in an attempt to deflect. He failed, as you helped to point out. :)

And you point was? Regarding the op?

I don't think there ever was a point Annie.

Some people just have to be ANGRY over something and Fox News is now the Leftie villain.

Remember when it used to be Rush Limbaugh?

truly shallow and pathetic but damn funny at times too.

Last edited:
"The Bush administration has not requested the Big Four to air live the president’s address to an audience at the U.S. Army War College in Carlisle, Penn., scheduled for 8 p.m. EDT on the last Monday of the May sweep, a crucial period when networks chase high ratings in order to set ad rates.

NBC, Fox and ABC will proceed with their scheduled programming for the 8-9 p.m. hour -- an episode of “Fear Factor,” the finale of “The Swan” and the broadcast premiere of Oscar-winning “A Beautiful Mind,” respectively.

NBC and Fox’s sibling cable channels, MSNBC and Fox News, will carry the speech...."

Just curious, Synth...did you not notice that your "proof" contradicts itself? You're stating that NBC "did" cover the speech while at the same time stating that NBC carried their regularly scheduled programming. Which is it? Furthermore...the fact that NBC, Fox and ABC chose NOT to carry Bush's message, showing their regular shows instead is much more illustrative of their attitude towards the former President then Fox News covering the Obama story and cutting away for commercials.

Actually, I was watching Andrea Mitchell Reports (she really doesn't, anymore....), she introduced the President, I listened to about 40 seconds and was a bit aggravated at his opening lines, so I thought to myself "I wonder how FOX is spinning this, in their 'crawl' at the bottom of the screen", so I switched to find a commercial, then another commercial, then blond bimbos.

Why does that make me a loser? :lol:
So...you went out of your way to do something you knew would piss you off.

What is it with leftists? Is anger your only emotion?

Where do you get this? Seeing how they spin it equates to being pissed off?
Read the OP. You're pissed off. Don't try to deny it, moron.
It's you wingnuts who cannot separate your emotions about a Black man in the White house.

Dumbass. :lol:
Did you know only braindead leftist morons who can't defend Obama's policies claim that opposition to those policies is caused by racism? True story.

Moron.

Thanks, Annie!

rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

You really are a stupid little man.

"The Bush administration has not requested the Big Four to air live the president’s address to an audience at the U.S. Army War College in Carlisle, Penn., scheduled for 8 p.m. EDT on the last Monday of the May sweep, a crucial period when networks chase high ratings in order to set ad rates.

NBC, Fox and ABC will proceed with their scheduled programming for the 8-9 p.m. hour -- an episode of “Fear Factor,” the finale of “The Swan” and the broadcast premiere of Oscar-winning “A Beautiful Mind,” respectively.

NBC and Fox’s sibling cable channels, MSNBC and Fox News, will carry the speech...."

Just curious, Synth...did you not notice that your "proof" contradicts itself? You're stating that NBC "did" cover the speech while at the same time stating that NBC carried their regularly scheduled programming. Which is it? Furthermore...the fact that NBC, Fox and ABC chose NOT to carry Bush's message, showing their regular shows instead is much more illustrative of their attitude towards the former President then Fox News covering the Obama story and cutting away for commercials.
This is what Synthia uses instead of a thought process:

"If the MSM does it, it's good. If Fox does the same thing, it's bad."

He really is simple-minded.

And you point was? Regarding the op?
The words written in the OP are the point of the OP, Annie.
lol.gif

I don't think there ever was a point Annie.

Some people just have to be ANGRY over something and Fox News is now the Leftie villain.

Remember when it used to be Rush Limbaugh?

truly shallow and pathetic but damn funny at times too.
Who's angry?
shrug.gif

Wow - I'm in Nitwit City!

I never stated that NBC carried the speech.

No wonder wingnuts don't understand the issues of the day - they can't comprehend the words they read.

Edit to add: ...and Annie thanks you!
lmao.gif

The propaganda arm of the RNC didn't cut to the President when he announced the new head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

More evidence that they are not a news channel.

Tell you what, why don't you give me a list of all the networks that actually did interrupt their programming to cover that announcement. If you prove that every other network actually covered this you might score a point on Fox.

So...you went out of your way to do something you knew would piss you off.

What is it with leftists? Is anger your only emotion?

It's you wingnuts who cannot separate your emotions about a Black man in the White house.

Did you know only braindead leftist morons who can't defend Obama's policies claim that opposition to those policies is caused by racism? True story.

Moron.
:lol:

Dumbass.

yap.gif

The propaganda arm of the RNC didn't cut to the President when he announced the new head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

More evidence that they are not a news channel.

Tell you what, why don't you give me a list of all the networks that actually did interrupt their programming to cover that announcement. If you prove that every other network actually covered this you might score a point on Fox.
I'm sorry, but we've reached our quota of wingnut morons for this thread.

Moron.

Dumbass.

Thanks for proving me correct, Obamabot.

yap.gif

Prove me wrong. QW challenged you to provide a list of all the networks that actually did interrupt their programming to cover that announcement.

But you didn't, did you? I suspect it's because you can't.

All you have is irrational hatred of Fox News. Really, that's all you've got -- because you're an irrational, hateful, stupid little man.

"NBC and Fox’s sibling cable channels, MSNBC and Fox News, will carry the speech...."

"Wow - I'm in Nitwit City! I never stated that NBC carried the speech. No wonder wingnuts don't understand the issues of the day - they can't comprehend the words they read."

Hate to point out the obvious, Synth... but you actually DID state that NBC carried the speech. Hmmm...you seem to have a comprehension problem yourself.

"NBC and Fox’s sibling cable channels, MSNBC and Fox News, will carry the speech...."

"Wow - I'm in Nitwit City! I never stated that NBC carried the speech. No wonder wingnuts don't understand the issues of the day - they can't comprehend the words they read."

Hate to point out the obvious, Synth... but you actually DID state that NBC carried the speech. Hmmm...you seem to have a comprehension problem yourself.
Synthia likes to play the "The Liberal Didn't Say What He Said" game. A lot.

Forum List

Back