RNC Propaganda Arm Doesn't Cover Obama Announcement

The propaganda arm of the RNC didn't cut to the President when he announced the new head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

More evidence that they are not a news channel.

:eusa_eh:I just watched it dude, what are you talking about?
Not live, you didn't. When he first started talking, they stayed on the commercial they were on, then played another commercial, then went to - surprise - some blond chick who was talking about Casey Carmageddon, or some shit.

Nope - no live coverage of the President Of The United States appointing the head of a brand new, vital agency that will actually help every American who engages in the credit, banking, and mortgage industries. Which means all Americans, basically.

I'm genuinely surprised that wingnuts and teabaggers are opposed to this agency, after bitching so much about TARP and the bailouts.

Just more evidence that the whole 'movement' is Astroturf.

Those are websites, dave. The OP specifically talks about the cable channel that didn't break away to cover a presidential announcement that will positively affect millions of Americans by making credit card companies clearly spell out conditions instead of hiding things in fine print.

Care to shill again?

oh so they didn't break away? I see:cuckoo:
Yes, from their commercials.

Jesus Christ, sometimes liberals annoy the shit out of me.

FOX is allowed to show whatever stories they want, just like every other news station. The only people who decided what "news" is are the producers of each show. TV stations are under no obligation as to what they cover - they cover whatever they think will make them the most money.

It's not FOX's responsibility to "inform" their viewers - it's each person's own responsibility to "inform" themselves.

Maybe that's why the right are less rabid about news media.... we do inform ourselves - admittedly some more successfully than others.
Yeah - NewsMax, FreeRepublic, Breitbart, Fox, and Red State.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

The propaganda arm of the RNC didn't cut to the President when he announced the new head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.

Not live, you didn't. When he first started talking, they stayed on the commercial they were on, then played another commercial, then went to - surprise - some blond chick who was talking about Casey Carmageddon, or some shit.

Nope - no live coverage of the President Of The United States appointing the head of a brand new, vital agency that will actually help every American who engages in the credit, banking, and mortgage industries. Which means all Americans, basically.

I'm genuinely surprised that wingnuts and teabaggers are opposed to this agency, after bitching so much about TARP and the bailouts.

Not so much that, but they want to keep all those FOX viewers always angry at Obama.

So anything good is a no-go for them as far as reporting goes.

Anything bad will be trotted out by all their pundits, commentators and so-called reporters, every hour.

Everything else will be spun to be as bad as possible.

Wait a minute. Let's get this straight. This subject is so important to you that instead of watching it live you were watching the channel that you detest to see if they would cover it. Or you are simply getting this info second hand and thought someone should bitch about it. Either way ::::
loser.JPG

good grief, they were suppose to cut into their program for the little dictator just to announce some appointment??????

I am SICK sick sick of seeing his face on the T.V as it is...

Obamabots are sure good little subjects.

Those are websites, dave. The OP specifically talks about the cable channel that didn't break away to cover a presidential announcement that will positively affect millions of Americans by making credit card companies clearly spell out conditions instead of hiding things in fine print.

Care to shill again?

An announcement that was not a suprise is breaking news? Anyone who pays attention to politics knew this was coming.

Your outrage over it not being "breaking" news but still be reported on the ticker at the bottom of the screen and on their websites seems, well, manufactured.

You dont get that the teaparty wants to shrink, not grow, government.
you dont get that the teaparty is all about personal responsibility with items like personal credit and dont want the government involved?

If they supported this new, unneccessary for americans with common sense, position then the teaparty would have something to answer for as you claim.

Dont let your hate of the teaparty lead you into poorly thought out statements like this post I just quoted.

When the fuck is a new higher news worthy?

Seriously?

This is all you got? FOX didn't break away to cover this?

O'Reily had it on his show. Big 0 told a joke and nobody laughed until he told them it was a joke.

Wait a minute. Let's get this straight. This subject is so important to you that instead of watching it live you were watching the channel that you detest to see if they would cover it. Or you are simply getting this info second hand and thought someone should bitch about it. Either way ::::
loser.JPG
Actually, I was watching Andrea Mitchell Reports (she really doesn't, anymore....), she introduced the President, I listened to about 40 seconds and was a bit aggravated at his opening lines, so I thought to myself "I wonder how FOX is spinning this, in their 'crawl' at the bottom of the screen", so I switched to find a commercial, then another commercial, then blond bimbos.

Why does that make me a loser? :lol:

I listened to about 40 seconds and was a bit aggravated at his opening lines,

So they decided to come on here and bore the shit out of us whining about FOX NEWS.

how lucky can we get.:lol:
You have the power to click or read all by yourself.

Or do you take those orders from Rush, too? :lol:

I listened to about 40 seconds and was a bit aggravated at his opening lines,

So they decided to come on here and bore the shit out of us whining about FOX NEWS.

how lucky can we get.:lol:
You have the power to click or read all by yourself.

Or do you take those orders from Rush, too? :lol:

my gawd, you really are a little programed sheep.

Rush, fox news, blaa blaa blaa.

Care to shill again?
Did you get your frilly panties in a wad when MSDNC didn't cover things Bush did?

No, you didn't. You really need to get over your childish hero-worship of Obama.

He's never going to call you, you know.

They covered everything Bush did.

FAIL - now go back to shilling.

Hmm:

Networks won't air Bush's primetime speech - Entertainment - Television - TODAY.com

Networks won't air Bush's primetime speech
Address on future of Iraq will be aired on MSNBC-TV

By Nellie Andreeva
Hollywood Reporter Hollywood Reporter
updated 5/24/2004 9:21:28 AM ET 2004-05-24T13:21:28

LOS ANGELES — The broadcast networks are not expected to carry President Bush’s primetime speech Monday night, in which he will lay out a “clear strategy” for the future of Iraq.

The Bush administration has not requested the Big Four to air live the president’s address to an audience at the U.S. Army War College in Carlisle, Penn., scheduled for 8 p.m. EDT on the last Monday of the May sweep, a crucial period when networks chase high ratings in order to set ad rates.

NBC, Fox and ABC will proceed with their scheduled programming for the 8-9 p.m. hour -- an episode of “Fear Factor,” the finale of “The Swan” and the broadcast premiere of Oscar-winning “A Beautiful Mind,” respectively.

NBC and Fox’s sibling cable channels, MSNBC and Fox News, will carry the speech....

Consumer czar v war strategy?

lol, good one Annie.

don't worry they will ignore it so they WHINE about Foooooooooooooooooox Neeeeeeeeeews..

Funny bit of info.

For Synth to know this, he would have had to change channels while big 0 was speaking or subscribe to a source of news that reports on what another station is doing.

And thus gives FOX free advertising.

So let's see...at a time when we can't pay for all the government services we already have...we're going to add yet another layer to the nanny state? And why are we doing this? To protect those of us that aren't intelligent enough to read the fine print in contracts we sign? Or are just too lazy to do so? This is simply one more example of why we ARE broke. Here's a radical concept...before you sign on the line? Read the contract.

Forum List

Back