RNC Members going to Israel funded by the AFA , a Hate group.

How does the "southern poverty law center" get to label innocent people of the "American Family Association"as a "hate group"? Doesn't that make the SPLC a "hate group"?

And as we see some people just take them at their word. no thinking required. Just be led by others. this is type of garbage you get from these leftwing/progressive hate sites. Nothing but twisted all out hate

Bryan Fischer is no longer with the group. He was fired.

Well if you read up on them you can see how full of hatred and racist they are.
Sure sounds like a hate group to me

Fischer Gays Responsible For The Nazi Party - YouTube
Probably a publicity move. Point is he was with the group when he voiced his views.

And not only that, they kept him on for years during which he voiced such views.

last I heard it was still a free country. I take nothing the SPLC says as the gospel. I didn't vote for them to be judge and jury of others.

Bryan Fischer is no longer with the group. He was fired.

Sure sounds like a hate group to me

Fischer Gays Responsible For The Nazi Party - YouTube

Just very recently because:

When asked why Fischer was suddenly being dropped from that role, Wildmon cited Fischer's comments on Hitler and homosexuality, telling Maddow "we reject that."

Bryan Fischer Ousted As Family Group Spokesman Ahead Of RNC Israel Trip

They are still paying for his radio show.

anyone see a list of the Gop who are going on this trip?

Democrat party supports Sharpton, he is a hate group.

the Democrat/progressive party has the most hate groups in it and working for them. look at OWS, these recent "black lives matters" protesters barging in on people eating and staring them down, the Code Pinkos, etc and the beat goes on. Wonder why the saintly SPLC hasn't classified them?

I think the majority of the people could care less about the SPLC.

the Democrat/progressive party has the most hate groups in it and working for them. look at OWS, these recent "black lives matters" protesters barging in on people eating and staring them down, the Code Pinkos, etc and the beat goes on. Wonder why the saintly SPLC hasn't classified them?

Here Rocko, All for you:

The U.S. Should Support Israel Because God Does

God made a profound promise to the father of the Jewish people, a promise which he has never revoked and which is still in effect today. “I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse” (Genesis 12:3).

God here declares one simple, abiding truth: he will deal with the nations of the world as they deal with Israel.

A nation which stands with Israel will receive a blessing from God. A nation which stands against the Jewish people (Nazi Germany comes to mind) will rest under a curse.

You can argue all day if you’d like about whether the United States is a Christian nation. The evidence is indisputable that it is, but one thing no one can dispute is that the United States has been kind to the biological and spiritual offspring of Abraham.
(Most Jews in Israel don't even believe in God, but that is besides the point, and that is fine with me, when we send money to a ally it should be because they need it, not because God said to- its unbelievable that Christians are so unaware of what most Jews really believe)

Home

AFA Action Alerts

Anti-Christian Bigotry report - Jan. 30, 2015

AFA Action Alerts

(here's you can read all the anti Christian bigotry reports.)

Also on the website it gives you plenty of businesses you should avoid.

Also remember to vote for a Christian congressman, probably a pious evangelical Christian.

That's great, Penelope - I appreciate the effort, only I asked you for evidence that AFA is a hate group. I see nothing of which you provided evidence of that.

Really then you must be an evangelical Christian who believes everyone should follow Christianity and be a Christian. Next we Americans will be stoning gays.

Well well, just ran across this. Explains a lot. and people follow the SPLC at your own Peril folks

SNIP:
The SPLC and the Homosexual Hate Movement

Just returned from a very productive evangelization project in the Monadnock area.

In the news, Patrick Vaughn, Legal Counsel for the American Family Association, correctly observes that, "The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) calls the American Family Association (AFA) a 'hate group' because AFA promotes traditional Biblical views on homosexuality and marriage. SPLC does not have a standard for who they label as a 'hate group.' They apply the label to whomever they want to dehumanize and attack." See here.

ALL of it here:
La Salette Journey The SPLC and the Homosexual Hate Movement

last I heard it was still a free country. I take nothing the SPLC says as the gospel. I didn't vote for them to be judge and jury of others.

No one said it wasn't a free country and everyone has a right to their opinions, even hate groups.

Opposing a trip to Israel sounds very hateful and anti-semitic. Does the SPLC remember the 60 million who died in the Holocaust?

Have you read up on them?

• Preservation of Marriage and the Family
  • Decency and Morality
  • Sanctity of Human Life
  • Stewardship
  • Media Integrity
Wow these people are downright evil!!

Our Mission
\

• Decency and Morality
  • Sanctity of Human Life
  • Stewardship
  • Media Integrity

Our Mission

I agree with all the above, but I think you should read a little deeper, and as a Christian myself I do not believe only Christians should live in the USA, and I certainty am not going to force my belief on others. Unless your one of them I suggest reading a bit deeper.

So people that hold a different belief than you means they're a hate group?

What has the AFA done to FORCE their beliefs on anyone?

As a Christian, you're not very tolerant.

Here Rocko, All for you:

God made a profound promise to the father of the Jewish people, a promise which he has never revoked and which is still in effect today. “I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse” (Genesis 12:3).

God here declares one simple, abiding truth: he will deal with the nations of the world as they deal with Israel.

A nation which stands with Israel will receive a blessing from God. A nation which stands against the Jewish people (Nazi Germany comes to mind) will rest under a curse.

You can argue all day if you’d like about whether the United States is a Christian nation. The evidence is indisputable that it is, but one thing no one can dispute is that the United States has been kind to the biological and spiritual offspring of Abraham.
(Most Jews in Israel don't even believe in God, but that is besides the point, and that is fine with me, when we send money to a ally it should be because they need it, not because God said to- its unbelievable that Christians are so unaware of what most Jews really believe)

Home

AFA Action Alerts

AFA Action Alerts

Also remember to vote for a Christian congressman, probably a pious evangelical Christian.

What exactly is "hateful" in reporting that Christian values are under attack?

• Decency and Morality
  • Sanctity of Human Life
  • Stewardship
  • Media Integrity

Our Mission

Seems to be some difference between their propaganda and their actual behavior: American Family Association Southern Poverty Law Center

“Homosexuality is a poor and dangerous choice, and has been proven to lead to a litany of health hazards to not only the individuals but also society as a whole.”
–AFA Action Alert, July 20, 2012

Absolutely true.

“[Islam] is, in fact, a religion of war, violence, intolerance, and physical persecution of non-Muslims.”
–Tim Wildmon, March 6, 2012

Absolutely true.
"The homosexual movement is a progressive outgrowth of the sexual revolution of the past 40 years and will lead to the normalization of even more deviant behavior."
– Don Wildmon, AFA website, 1999 (still posted as of 2011).

Absolutely valid opinion.
"Homosexuality gave us Adolph Hitler, and homosexuals in the military gave us the Brown Shirts, the Nazi war machine and six million dead Jews."
– Bryan Fischer, AFA director of issue analysis for government and public policy, 2010

A little over the top but still, merely an opinion.
"If President Obama, Congressional Democrats, and homosexual activists get their wish, your son or daughter may be forced to share military showers and barracks with active and open homosexuals who may very well view them with sexual interest."
– AFA press release, February 2010

Another valid point.

"Homosexuality is not only harmful to homosexuals themselves, but also to children and to society."
– Stephen Bennett, AFA writer, 2004

Yet another valid point.

"As with smoking, homosexual behavior's ‘second hand' effects threaten public health….Thus, individuals who choose to engage in homosexual behavior threaten not only their own lives, but the lives of the general population."
– Gary Glenn, president of Michigan chapter of AFA, 2001

And another.
"[T]he homosexual lifestyle is characterized by anonymous sexual encounters and celebration of sexual obsession and perversion unparalleled in any other social group."
– Richard Howe, "Homosexuality in America," AFA publication, 1994

And another.

I don't see where any of theses truth or opinions are hateful. They are valid points of which you and the leftist retards disagree, so they must be marginalized.

Here Rocko, All for you:

Home

AFA Action Alerts

AFA Action Alerts

That's great, Penelope - I appreciate the effort, only I asked you for evidence that AFA is a hate group. I see nothing of which you provided evidence of that.

Really then you must be an evangelical Christian who believes everyone should follow Christianity and be a Christian. Next we Americans will be stoning gays.

Didn't you say you were a Christian? If so then why do you support a lifestyle that your faith tells you is abominable?

Forum List

Back