RNC Members going to Israel funded by the AFA , a Hate group.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
I thought this was the appropriate Forum for this: since it is a hate group the RNC is associating itself with:

Israel

Family Association Opposes Civil Rights, Watchdog Says

Read more: http://forward.com/articles/213661/hate-group-funds-republican-trip-to-israel/#ixzz3QJ37DRZB

An upcoming Republican National Committee trip to Israel is being fully funded by a hate group, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, an American civil rights organization.

The trip, which will take 60 RNC members to Israel for nine days beginning Saturday, is being paid for by a subsidiary of the American Family Association, which the law center in a news release last week called a “hate group” known for its “extremism and its demonizing attacks on minorities.”

In the release, the law center said that association spokesman Bryan Fischer has made remarks that are anti-gay and racist, equating gay rights activists to Nazis and saying black people “rut like rabbits.” Fischer also has said that “we are a Christian nation, and not a Jewish or Muslim one.”

Richard Cohen, the law center’s president, in a letter to RNC members wrote, “Given that the disease of anti-Semitism is flaring throughout the world, we certainly understand your desire to show your commitment to Israel at this time. But accepting funding from an extremist group like the AFA would make a mockery of that commitment and legitimize its extremism.”

David Lane, an evangelical Christian activist who is running the trip, said he organized it out of love for Israel.

Read more: http://forward.com/articles/213661/hate-group-funds-republican-trip-to-israel/#ixzz3QJ3H7G6J

(yes they did just fired Fisher but are still funding his radio show, to think he was their spokesman and was just let go says it all)

Well if you read up on them you can see how full of hatred and racist they are.

Have you read up on them?

• Preservation of Marriage and the Family
  • Decency and Morality
  • Sanctity of Human Life
  • Stewardship
  • Media Integrity
Wow these people are downright evil!!

Our Mission
\

Have you read up on them?

• Preservation of Marriage and the Family
  • Decency and Morality
  • Sanctity of Human Life
  • Stewardship
  • Media Integrity
Wow these people are downright evil!!

Our Mission

I agree with all the above, but I think you should read a little deeper, and as a Christian myself I do not believe only Christians should live in the USA, and I certainty am not going to force my belief on others. Unless your one of them I suggest reading a bit deeper.

really, who deemed them a hate group?

Who died and made the Southern poverty law center judge and jury. They are so full of crap

why don't they stick to POVERTY. losers and hater in that group

We knew this kind of stuff was coming as soon as the PEOPLE took away control of Democrats and GAVE to Republicans. every day its something stupid like this

I don't know why they don't wait till the gay parade in Israel to visit. They are crazy religious zealots, radical evangelicals . I wonder if Israel realizes they think Jews should convert to Christianity if here in the states.

I don't know why they don't wait till the gay parade in Israel to visit. They are crazy religious zealots, radical evangelicals . I wonder if Israel realizes they think Jews should convert to Christianity if here in the states.

oh man you are brainwashed, a parrot and narrow minded all rolled into one
sorry

I thought this was the appropriate Forum for this: since it is a hate group the RNC is associating itself with:

Israel

Read more: http://forward.com/articles/213661/hate-group-funds-republican-trip-to-israel/#ixzz3QJ37DRZB

An upcoming Republican National Committee trip to Israel is being fully funded by a hate group, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, an American civil rights organization.

The trip, which will take 60 RNC members to Israel for nine days beginning Saturday, is being paid for by a subsidiary of the American Family Association, which the law center in a news release last week called a “hate group” known for its “extremism and its demonizing attacks on minorities.”

In the release, the law center said that association spokesman Bryan Fischer has made remarks that are anti-gay and racist, equating gay rights activists to Nazis and saying black people “rut like rabbits.” Fischer also has said that “we are a Christian nation, and not a Jewish or Muslim one.”

Richard Cohen, the law center’s president, in a letter to RNC members wrote, “Given that the disease of anti-Semitism is flaring throughout the world, we certainly understand your desire to show your commitment to Israel at this time. But accepting funding from an extremist group like the AFA would make a mockery of that commitment and legitimize its extremism.”

David Lane, an evangelical Christian activist who is running the trip, said he organized it out of love for Israel.

Read more: http://forward.com/articles/213661/hate-group-funds-republican-trip-to-israel/#ixzz3QJ3H7G6J

(yes they did just fired Fisher but are still funding his radio show, to think he was their spokesman and was just let go says it all)

Convince me the American Family Association is a hate group.

Go

Israel

Go

Must be because they have "family" in their name. good grief that hate just keeps on rolling from some website with Forward in their name. what a lie that is.

Thread subject was featured on Rachel Madcow last nite. Madcow made the point that she didn't think the RNC knew about AFA; thereby letting the RNC off the hook. Madcow doesn't let anybody off the hook which makes me think the AFA is getting bad rapped.

Israel

Go
Why do you think its important anyone convinces you? Do your own research by reading the thread.

Israel

Go
Why do you think its important anyone convinces you? Do your own research by reading the thread.

I read the thread. If she's going to make the claim that the AFA is a hate group, which she did, and she wants people to take her seriously, she should show some evidence to support her claim...should she not? After all it's a serious accusation to make.

Israel

Go

I read the thread. If she's going to make the claim that the AFA is a hate group, which she did, and she wants people to take her seriously, she should show some evidence to support her claim...should she not? After all it's a serious accusation to make.
I took her seriously, did my own research, and came up with the exact same idea.

Forum List

Back