RNC convention open thread

Man.. they are tearing apart that war on women crap.

Lovin' it!

The real war on women is how Democrat have treated women like Palin and Bachman.

Or how about how they treat their own, like Monica Lewinsky, OR MARY JOE KOPECHNE (who Ted Kennedy left to DIE)

Or how about rape victim Juanita Broaderick!!!!!!

Yes. The real atrocity lies in the hurt feelings of a pundit. Well played, Sir!

And you should know by now, I AM NOT A SIR!

Social issues played a part in the campaign. Walker has stated that he is "100% pro-life" and that he believes life should be protected from conception to natural death.[34] He opposes abortion in all circumstances, including in cases of rape, incest, or to protect the life of the mother.[20][35] He supports abstinence-only sex education in the public schools, and opposes state supported clinical services that provide birth control and testing and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases to teens under the age of 18 without parental consent.[20]

Scott Walker is speaking now. Looks like it's from the convention floor, but that can't be... Chris assured us he would be indicted, convicted, and serve time in prison. Doesn't 'look' like a prison to me, but I suppose I could be wrong.

social issues played a part in the campaign. Walker has stated that he is "100% pro-life" and that he believes life should be protected from conception to natural death.[34] he opposes abortion in all circumstances, including in cases of rape, incest, or to protect the life of the mother.[20][35] he supports abstinence-only sex education in the public schools, and opposes state supported clinical services that provide birth control and testing and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases to teens under the age of 18 without parental consent.[20]

good!

Scott Walker is speaking now. Looks like it's from the convention floor, but that can't be... Chris assured us he would be indicted, convicted, and serve time in prison. Doesn't 'look' like a prison to me, but I suppose I could be wrong.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am loving these little viginettes starting with Obama saying, "You didn't build that" and then showing another small business owner saying yes, he did build that.

I was watching PBS, because I could watch the convention in HD, but the minute one of those films started they immediately broke away to a talking head. LOL! They don't want their viewers to see those videos.

So, I changed over to C-span even though it isn't HD.

The real war on women is how Democrat have treated women like Palin and Bachman.

Or how about how they treat their own, like Monica Lewinsky, OR MARY JOE KOPECHNE (who Ted Kennedy left to DIE)

Or how about rape victim Juanita Broaderick!!!!!!

Yes. The real atrocity lies in the hurt feelings of a pundit. Well played, Sir!

And you should know by now, I AM NOT A SIR!

Could have fooled me.

Last edited:
I am loving these little viginettes starting with Obama saying, "You didn't build that" and then showing another small business owner saying yes, he did build that.

I was watching PBS, because I could watch the convention in HD, but the minute one of those films started they immediately broke away to a talking head. LOL! They don't want their viewers to see those videos.

Because a speech is so much more powerful in High Def...........

You love the lie? A campaign built on lies.

Just had Scott Walker talking about how many jobs he brought to his state. He never mentioned a number. Here, let me help. MINUS 19 THOUSAND.

Because a speech is so much more powerful in High Def...........

No, but my 32 inch TV is! :D

The small business owners they've shown have all received government loans or government contracts. The convention hall was built 2/3rds with taxpayer money.

Saying you did it all yourself is a losing message. Even Romney doesn't believe it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8Yp9SVSWJU]Mitt Romney's 2002 Olympic Opening Ceremony Speech - YouTube[/ame]

You love the lie? A campaign built on lies.

Built on a lie? It plays the Obama quote.

What you mean is, your president is built on lies!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back