Imminent Doom For News Orleans... Meanwhile, Obama Campaigns...

"“The President told the Governor the people of Florida are in his thoughts during this time,” the release states."

Yeah sure Obie, you're thinking that maybe this will get some votes. It's the only thing you've been thinking about for the past year +.

New Orleans is not doomed. They are well prepared for a mild hurricane like Isaac.

the concern is the torrential rains. With the surge at the expected, albeit mild in comparison, 20 feet combined with the anticipated 20 inches of rain....NOLA may have issues unrelated to levy breaches.

New Orleans is not doomed. They are well prepared for a mild hurricane like Isaac.

Not according to Ravi and all the nuts in her thread. According to them the GOPers in Tampa are all evil heartless bastards.

and in the meantime, the convention is great for the Tampa economy...and Obama is offering no economic advantage by visiting college campuses.

Not according to Ravi and all the nuts in her thread. According to them the GOPers in Tampa are all evil heartless bastards.

and in the meantime, the convention is great for the Tampa economy...and Obama is offering no economic advantage by visiting college campuses.

Actually UVA didn't want his dumb ass.

He's probably at some reform school here in Virginia somewhere.

"Obama is offering no economic advantage by visiting college campuses."

It offers economic advantage to himself if he's reelected as a result. He gets to sponge off the taxpapers for 4 more years...just like the Clintons. Hillary is still living off taxpayer money and if elected in 2016...the beat goes on.

the concern is the torrential rains. With the surge at the expected, albeit mild in comparison, 20 feet combined with the anticipated 20 inches of rain....NOLA may have issues unrelated to levy breaches.

It's my understanding that the new multibillion dollar levee system is built to withstand storms much much stronger than Issac. I suppose this is the 1st offical test of it, but I'd bet it holds.

It's my understanding that the new multibillion dollar levee system is built to withstand storms much much stronger than Issac. I suppose this is the 1st offical test of it, but I'd bet it holds.

Hmmmm....where did Piyush Jindal get the multi-BILLIONS of dollars to fix the levees?

Hmmmm....where did Piyush Jindal get the multi-BILLIONS of dollars to fix the levees?
What are you going on about??????

What are you going on about??????

Seems like a pretty straight forward question. Do you simply not want to answer it?

Forum List

Back