RNC convention open thread

McDonnell attended the University of Notre Dame in Notre Dame, Indiana on an ROTC scholarship.

McDonnell's 1989 thesis for Regent University[51] was a 93-page document titled The Republican Party's Vision for the Family: The Compelling Issue of The Decade. The document explored the rise in the numbers of divorces and illegitimate births, and examined public policies that may have contributed to that increase and proposed solutions. The document gained attention in the campaign because it outlined a 15-point conservative agenda, including 10 points McDonnell pursued during his years in the General Assembly, according to press analysis.[

This agenda includes opposition to abortion, support for school vouchers and covenant marriage, and tax policies that favor heterosexual families.[53] In his thesis, McDonnell wrote "government policy should favor married couples over 'cohabitators, homosexuals or fornicators.'"[54] McDonnell "described working women and feminists as 'detrimental' to the family."

Last edited:
It pisses me off that the only place you can see the real convention is on C-span. Even Fox just has talking heads blabbing OVER the convention instead of showing the actual convention!

:mad:

Man.. they are tearing apart that war on women crap.

Lovin' it!

The real war on women is how Democrat have treated women like Palin and Bachman.

Or how about how they treat their own, like Monica Lewinsky, OR MARY JOE KOPECHNE (who Ted Kennedy left to DIE)

Or how about rape victim Juanita Broaderick!!!!!!

Lovin' it!

The real war on women is how Democrat have treated women like Palin and Bachman.

Or how about how they treat their own, like Monica Lewinsky, OR MARY JOE KOPECHNE (who Ted Kennedy left to DIE)

Yes. The real atrocity lies in the hurt feelings of a pundit. Well played, Sir!

Does anyone with an IQ above 15 really give a shit about conventions? I mean, it's basically a collection of the worst kind of ball lickers saying the same shit.

If you don't care why are you here liar?????????

If there is a liberal more obvious, it's a liberal claiming they don't care about something but they are IN the thread anyway.

If I don't care, I don't bother with a thread.

So you care, because you know Romney is going to be our next President (Lord willing) :eusa_angel:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lovin' it!

Yes. The real atrocity lies in the hurt feelings of a pundit. Well played, Sir!

I'm sure Mary Joe Kopechne had more than her feeling hurt when Ted Kennedy left her to drown.

Forum List

Back