RJ Young EJ Bradford was killed by police for being a black male gun owner. That could have been me

Actually if you want to talk about race and violence in the US, we talk about racial violence from the start, not what you cherry pick. When we do that, we see whites are the most violent and it's not even close.

If we are talking about the world,

INDIAN HOLOCAUST under British Raj: 1.8 BILLION excess deaths (350 million Muslim), IGNORED by Anglo media - Muslim Holocaust Muslim Genocide
You are "cherry-picking" by talking about the entire US history. Again, we're not living in those eras. we're living in NOW, when blacks are by far the most violent in America,

So now you want to talk about the British in India. OK, I'll go there with you.

First, I have to refute your absurd claim of 1.8 Billion deaths, from a weird website that doesn't even provide an identity. 35 million is closer to the actual number.

Britain responsible the deaths of 35 million Indians, politician who says we need to face up to colonial past points out

To be serious, you’d also have to answer questions like, ‘How many people did the brutal rulers the British supplanted, murder?’ too. The British didn’t take over from liberal democracies.

You’d also have to ask, "How many lives did the British save?" You could ask, ‘If the British had won the American Revolutionary War, how much more quickly would all the slaves have been freed?’ You might then lament an early curtailment of colonial power, no? But you don’t want that. You want to make a point, and I’d guess you want to protect yourself from complexity and reality too.

Then, to give it context, you could ask about all the other murderous regimes in the world, and see where Britain’s activities lie to gain a deeper understanding. You might ask how non-colonial projects kill in large numbers, or how Britain tried to stop Nazi Germany alone when others collaborated or stood idly by.

Then you’d start to get somewhere intellectually. But… I don’t think you want to get anywhere intellectually.

Speaking of intellectuals, here is one point of view about Britain conquest >>

Karl Marx: "The question is not whether the English had a right to conquer India, but whether we are to prefer India conquered by the Turk, by the Persian, by the Russian, to India conquered by the Briton."

Last edited:
Unless America has ended, we are living in the years since America began. And even iI we were to be pussies like you who can't face the truth, in 2017, whites committed the most violent crimes in America.
So you think you can come in here and just throw out a statement like >> ("in 2017, whites committed the most violent crimes in America.") and you figure it will stick, right ? LOL. well, maybe with some airheads who want to hear drivel like that, it might.

And again, NO, We're NOT living in the years "since America began". We're living in 2018. (when blacks are by far, the most violent, most criminal racial group in America).

Stop crying. In 1972 you were in Memphis Tennessee and wonder why they had to accept blacks in graduate school. You are an idiot.
HA HA HA. You just don't get anything right, do you ? They better not put you on charge of nuclear missles. :rolleyes:

It was 1977, and I said nothing about accepting blacks in graduate school. The issue was racist Affirmative Action discrimination, which accepted ONLY blacks for financial aid in a graduate school. (to the exclusion of other races) - when those 8 blacks were academically, the lowest 8 dum dums in the school.

As for "crying" that's all you've been doing in this thread about blacks being shot.

Last edited:
Waaaah! My car won't start. It's because I'm black.

Waaaah! The store didn't have my favorite ice cream flavor today. They discriminated against me.

Waaaah! I got a busy signal. It's because I'm black.

Waaaah! They discontinued my favorite TV show. They're racist!

WAAAAH!!! :boohoo: :boo_hoo14: :bigboy:

Actually if you want to talk about race and violence in the US, we talk about racial violence from the start, not what you cherry pick. When we do that, we see whites are the most violent and it's not even close.

INDIAN HOLOCAUST under British Raj: 1.8 BILLION excess deaths (350 million Muslim), IGNORED by Anglo media - Muslim Holocaust Muslim Genocide
You are "cherry-picking" by talking about the entire US history. Again, we're not living in those eras. we're living in NOW, when blacks are by far the most violent in America,

So now you want to talk about the British in India. OK, I'll go there with you.

First, I have to refute your absurd claim of 1.8 Billion deaths, from a weird website that doesn't even provide an identity. 35 million is closer to the actual number.

Britain responsible the deaths of 35 million Indians, politician who says we need to face up to colonial past points out

To be serious, you’d also have to answer questions like, ‘How many people did the brutal rulers the British supplanted, murder?’ too. The British didn’t take over from liberal democracies.

You’d also have to ask, "How many lives did the British save?" You could ask, ‘If the British had won the American Revolutionary War, how much more quickly would all the slaves have been freed?’ You might then lament an early curtailment of colonial power, no? But you don’t want that. You want to make a point, and I’d guess you want to protect yourself from complexity and reality too.

Then, to give it context, you could ask about all the other murderous regimes in the world, and see where Britain’s activities lie to gain a deeper understanding. You might ask how non-colonial projects kill in large numbers, or how Britain tried to stop Nazi Germany alone when others collaborated or stood idly by.

Then you’d start to get somewhere intellectually. But… I don’t think you want to get anywhere intellectually.

Speaking of intellectuals, here is one point of view about Britain conquest >>

Karl Marx: "The question is not whether the English had a right to conquer India, but whether we are to prefer India conquered by the Turk, by the Persian, by the Russian, to India conquered by the Briton."

I don't have to give jack shit that allows scum like you to keep making excuses. The people of India know far better what happened to than whites like you who make excuses for all wrongs whites do.

It is not cherry picking to discuss a entire history. And if we play by your own rules, whites commit the most violent crime today.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What the courts agree with, is sometimes correct, sometimes not. Often it is a political thing rather than a correct judgment of right and wrong.
Of course they sometimes get it right and other times get it wrong but the rulings you don't agree with generally are not in the category of things they got wrong. There is what is called the letter of the law and the spirit of the law. Affirmative Action in both the spirit and the legal text of the law itself state that individuals are to be employed without regard to their race, creed, color or national origin. You can take a magnifying glass and examine the law front to end and you will not be able to find what you and others have consistently insisted it contains - language that elevates unqualifed black people over more qualified white people.
I have not been wrong or racist on anything. You just refuse to face the truth because you're uncomfortable with it. You prefer to dwell in the little world of false ideas all made up for you by deranged liberals.
You have been wrong and/or racist on about 70% of everything you have posted in our exchanges and those with the other African American posters here from what I've seen.

And what exactly is "the truth" as you see it that you believe makes me uncomfortable? I would not be on this message board engaging in conversation with people, the majority of whom are raging racist and bigoted assholes if the mere words of strangers could make me uncomfortable. The truth is that you have a view of the world and the people who occupy it that is very narrow and limited. I don't know who you've been exposed to, but I would wager that I have had more exposure to other races, cultures and people of different nationalities than you have. And I have not just been exposed to them, I've interacted with them, worked with them, had both professional and personal relationships with these individuals and consider some of them as friends/family. I doubt that you've had much exposure, let alone any meaniful interactions with black people because of your idiotic false perceptions and lies you keep spreading about us, and me specifically.

And if anyone sounds paranoid it's you and the others who use words like "liberals" as if it's synomous with "the boogie man". You all are friggin rediculous with this nonsense and use that word like a pacifier as if it's the only thing you can wield as a weapon since most of the world now frowns on racist whites calling black people "*******"
I don't know if Amber Guyger is innocent or guilty and you don't either, but I go by a presumption of innocence in the absence of evidence. Lastly, I suspect if Jean had been white, you wouldn't care about him being killed the slightest bit. I notice you didn't include the white guy (Daniel Shaver), shot by a cop in the video in Post # 26.
I didn't watch the video because I dont' have time to waste these days on things that don't support or is not contributing to the work I'm doing.

As far as Guyger, I don't know if she's guilty of premeditated murder, but I know that she willfully killed Botham Shem Jean, hell, she admitted as much. And our criminal justice system never finds people "innocent", it can only find them guilty or not guilty of the charges against them. And just because a person is found not guilty DOES NOT mean that they didn't do what they were charged with. It simply means that the government failed in it's duty to present enough evidence to get a conviction. Lots of people who have committed the crimes they were charged with did actually commit them but they manager to beat the charges.

And contrary to your beliefs I would have been just as upset to hear that an off-duty police officer entered the home of ANYONE, shot and killed them, and then expected people to just accept her claim that she was tired and confused. Like I said, if she was that messed up, she shouldn't be carrying a loaded firearm and probably should not be working as a law enforcement officer. But because Jean is black and these aggressions have been getting progressively more egregious, yes it's particularly disturbing that the police (off-duty or not) have killed ANOTHER young black man, one who was the exact opposite of all of the negative things they say about the others that have been killed. Jean wasn't even a criminal or suspect or out on the streets - he was in his own home. That is some real egregious shit.

I don't have to give jack shit that allows scum like you to keep making excuses. The people of India know far better what happened to than whites like you who make excuses for all wrongs whites do.

It is not cherry picking to discuss a entire history. And if we play by your own rules, whites commit the most violent crime today

You don't have to do anything. Scum like you can do anything your little racist heart feels like doing or saying. But if you want to be taken seriously, in a forum like this, then you have to make sense, rather than talk like the complete ass clown that you are.

As for the people of India, they know far better what happened to their people than BS blacks like you, who make excuses for all wrongs blacks do.

Yes, you were cherry picking. YOU CHOSE to talk about America's whole history going back hundreds of years, as a DODGE, rather then what's happening within the past 10 years, because you know what's happening now, shows blacks in a bad light, with the statistics heavily against them. So rather than confront that contemporary reality, you hide from it, like the gutless coward that you are.

You don't want to talk about all those black, uncivilized, barbaric savages in Chicago, that are murdering, raping, robbing and committing aggravated assault, because it doesn't correlate with your phony lie that whites are more violent.

Your posts are so pathetically stupid, that I shouldn't even be granting them the dignity of response, or even talking to a racist piece of crap like you. But just to be a good USMB poster, I'll continue doing so, and if you wish to continue having me hand you your ass here, as has been occurring, you can get more of that too.

I didn't watch the video because I dont' have time to waste these days on things that don't support or is not contributing to the work I'm doing.

As far as Guyger, I don't know if she's guilty of premeditated murder, but I know that she willfully killed Botham Shem Jean, hell, she admitted as much. And our criminal justice system never finds people "innocent", it can only find them guilty or not guilty of the charges against them. And just because a person is found not guilty DOES NOT mean that they didn't do what they were charged with. It simply means that the government failed in it's duty to present enough evidence to get a conviction. Lots of people who have committed the crimes they were charged with did actually commit them but they manager to beat the charges.

And contrary to your beliefs I would have been just as upset to hear that an off-duty police officer entered the home of ANYONE, shot and killed them, and then expected people to just accept her claim that she was tired and confused. Like I said, if she was that messed up, she shouldn't be carrying a loaded firearm and probably should not be working as a law enforcement officer. But because Jean is black and these aggressions have been getting progressively more egregious, yes it's particularly disturbing that the police (off-duty or not) have killed ANOTHER young black man, one who was the exact opposite of all of the negative things they say about the others that have been killed. Jean wasn't even a criminal or suspect or out on the streets - he was in his own home. That is some real egregious shit.
You're another gutless coward just like IM2. You didn't watch the video because you know it confirms my point about what a racist jerk you are.I didn't bother to read most of your post # 67, because everything you've been posting in this thread is a pitiful, ridiculous crock of shit. So you're not getting any more discussion with me, for one reason. You don't DESERVE it.

All I need do here is post MY posts, and tell it like it is. I have no need to bother with your mindless babbling.

“I don't carry a handgun because through the process of learning to become proficient with one, I learned just how dangerous being near one has become for a person like me.”

This is both unfortunate and unwarranted.

Now more than ever – in the age of Trump when rightwing bigots and racists believe they are at liberty to attack and kill African-Americans and other minorities – black men and women need to arm themselves in defense of attacks by rightwing bigots and racists.
The only way we can survive open carrying is by going back to what The Black Panthers did, carry in groups. Like 10-20 at a time.

Then 1 racist cop can't handle that alone, he has to send for backup and get some more sensible heads involved.

What those brave and intelligent brothers and sisters of yesterday did worked. Its the only way brother.
True.

Of course, the focus should be on concealed carry, not open – where open carry is illegal in some states.

Even in a state where open carry is legal, concealed carry is the best option.

In an age when rightwing racists believe they have license to go to a black church to murder worshipers, African-Americans have no other option but to arm themselves.

Yes, it’s sad and unfortunate that black Americans must take such precautions, but as conservatives posting in the very thread have demonstrated, the hatred and racism directed at black Americans is real and pervasive.

You're another gutless coward just like IM2. You didn't watch the video because you know it confirms my point about what a racist jerk you are.I didn't bother to read most of your post # 67, because everything you've been posting in this thread is a pitiful, ridiculous crock of shit. So you're not getting any more discussion with me, for one reason. You don't DESERVE it.

All I need do here is post MY posts, and tell it like it is. I have no need to bother with your mindless babbling.
Seriously? You thought the reason I spend time on U.S. Message Board was so I could talk specifically with you? And now I don't deserve you conversing with me? I NEVER deserved the BS you've been inflicting upon us since my arrival in this forum, but hey if it makes you feel better to think I'm suffering or pining away because you're depriving me of your conversation then you're even crazier than I ever imagined. And I thought you had topped yourself when you attempted to play the elderly feeble minded senior citizen who was being preyed upon and harassed by us although I should have gotten a clue when you admitted you called the cops on a poster for calling you a dumbass.

And I may be a lot of things, but a coward is not one of them although you're in no position to judge anyone else, let alone me.

Seriously? You thought the reason I spend time on U.S. Message Board was so I could talk specifically with you? And now I don't deserve you conversing with me? I NEVER deserved the BS you've been inflicting upon us since my arrival in this forum, but hey if it makes you feel better to think I'm suffering or pining away because you're depriving me of your conversation then you're even crazier than I ever imagined. And I thought you had topped yourself when you attempted to play the elderly feeble minded senior citizen who was being preyed upon and harassed by us although I should have gotten a clue when you admitted you called the cops on a poster for calling you a dumbass.

And I may be a lot of things, but a coward is not one of them although you're in no position to judge anyone else, let alone me.
Protectionless is an idiot. To save precious time in the future just laugh at him and his infantile posts. :laugh:

“I don't carry a handgun because through the process of learning to become proficient with one, I learned just how dangerous being near one has become for a person like me.”

This is both unfortunate and unwarranted.

Now more than ever – in the age of Trump when rightwing bigots and racists believe they are at liberty to attack and kill African-Americans and other minorities – black men and women need to arm themselves in defense of attacks by rightwing bigots and racists.

I wonder what happened to all the cop killers since Obama left office?

it seemed like every month we would read about new story's ..

Whites are the most violent race on the face of the planet. There is no area of earth untouched by your savagery. You've got to be kidding or you are high if you actually believe any other race is more violent. :rolleyes:
FALSE! In this report from the Chicago Police Dept, we see that in Chicago, the populations of Whites, Hispanics and Blacks are all about 30% (all about equal). Yet the violent crime rate of Blacks is astronomical to the other 2, with Whites being the least violent of the 3. I'm not going to let you lie here, and get away with it.

crime-statistics-by-race-2014_41520.jpg

This is indicative of violent crime in America. Since you mentioned the earth, OK we can talk about that too. By far, the worst offenders globally, over the course of 1400 years, is middle-eastern and North African Muslims. Their record of killing 270 Million people is unmatched and no other group, race, nation, religion, or cult even comes close. And they're still doing it.

Is that tracking their innate violence or their innate trait of being able to work together better?

Indeed. Anyone who on one hand endlessly argues that the black population has benefitted since 1964 at the expense of "hundreds of millions" of white people, and as turns out, even "half hispanic" people like him.

Then, claims that AA "completely ruined his life", and THEN, claims to have been a business owner, earning a quarter of a million dollars anually during a time when that really was a lot of money, and now claims to be living on a fixed income sweating bullets over rent his being raised on an apartment that is less than a thousand dollars monthly, AND then insists that police officers have been justified in killing literally EVERY black person that they ever have, obviously has an ax to grind with any and every black person in America.

No point in wasting a word talking to him....at all. Except for a laugh.....or for a glimpse into what insanity looks like.

Last edited:

It is not cherry picking to discuss a entire history. And if we play by your own rules, whites commit the most violent crime today

You don't have to do anything. Scum like you can do anything your little racist heart feels like doing or saying. But if you want to be taken seriously, in a forum like this, then you have to make sense, rather than talk like the complete ass clown that you are.

As for the people of India, they know far better what happened to their people than BS blacks like you, who make excuses for all wrongs blacks do.

Yes, you were cherry picking. YOU CHOSE to talk about America's whole history going back hundreds of years, as a DODGE, rather then what's happening within the past 10 years, because you know what's happening now, shows blacks in a bad light, with the statistics heavily against them. So rather than confront that contemporary reality, you hide from it, like the gutless coward that you are.

You don't want to talk about all those black, uncivilized, barbaric savages in Chicago, that are murdering, raping, robbing and committing aggravated assault, because it doesn't correlate with your phony lie that whites are more violent.

Your posts are so pathetically stupid, that I shouldn't even be granting them the dignity of response, or even talking to a racist piece of crap like you. But just to be a good USMB poster, I'll continue doing so, and if you wish to continue having me hand you your ass here, as has been occurring, you can get more of that too.

You crack me up. You don't want to talk about whites nationwide who are committing most of the violent crime, the mass shootings and domestic terrorism. But you want me to discuss one city whites like you cherry-pick.

I'm kicking your racist ass every time you try me.

You're a joke. So I laugh. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Protectionist,

I you are so brave take your ass to a majority black forum and post what you do here.

Stop crying. In 1972 you were in Memphis Tennessee and wonder why they had to accept blacks in graduate school. You are an idiot.
HA HA HA. You just don't get anything right, do you ? They better not put you on charge of nuclear missles. :rolleyes:

It was 1977, and I said nothing about accepting blacks in graduate school. The issue was racist Affirmative Action discrimination, which accepted ONLY blacks for financial aid in a graduate school. (to the exclusion of other races) - when those 8 blacks were academically, the lowest 8 dum dums in the school.

As for "crying" that's all you've been doing in this thread about blacks being shot.

You are crying. And I seriously doubt the blacks were all academically the lowest. I'm sure you will lie about how you were told but I went to college beginning in 1979 and grad school during the 80's and never was told SAT/ACT scores, GPA's or grad school admissions test scores of any other student.

True.

Of course, the focus should be on concealed carry, not open – where open carry is illegal in some states.

Even in a state where open carry is legal, concealed carry is the best option.

In an age when rightwing racists believe they have license to go to a black church to murder worshipers, African-Americans have no other option but to arm themselves.

Yes, it’s sad and unfortunate that black Americans must take such precautions, but as conservatives posting in the very thread have demonstrated, the hatred and racism directed at black Americans is real and pervasive.
EVERYONE needs to take these precautions. Stop playing the victim card. Blacks kill many more whites than the other way around.

The Color of Crime - American Renaissance

Fact: Blacks Murder More Whites Than Whites Murder Blacks

Last edited: