RJ Young EJ Bradford was killed by police for being a black male gun owner. That could have been me

You lying twat..

Cops were doing there jobs..

Blacks were being assassin's under Obama..

It all changed under Trump..
Of course. Because the Obama/Sharpton/Jackson/Crump race hustlers campaign ended. Here's Obama running dog Al Sharpton telling Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings to have her cops stand down against black rioters, throwing rocks & bottles at them, or else face DOJ lawsuits.

Look at Stephanie. "Say what?" "You want me to do what ?"

upload_2018-12-5_14-6-16.jpeg

And the result >>

th

Bullshit. If they were doing their jobs they wouldnt have been shooting Black people for being Black unless your claim is that is their job?

The only thing that changed was that Drumpf is white and racist so now the cops feel back in control. :rolleyes:
"shooting Black people for being Black" That doctor needs to hurry. Bring a stretcher.

Nope this was all the cops.

From your link....

"The double killing comes at a moment when protests over police tactics have roiled the city and other parts of the nation. Since a grand jury declined to bring criminal charges in the case of Mr. Garner, a black Staten Island man who died after a police chokehold in July, protesters have filled the streets on numerous occasions. Those protests followed more violent ones in Ferguson, Mo., after there were no charges in the police shooting of Mr. Brown, an unarmed black teenager."

From your link....

"The double killing comes at a moment when protests over police tactics have roiled the city and other parts of the nation. Since a grand jury declined to bring criminal charges in the case of Mr. Garner, a black Staten Island man who died after a police chokehold in July, protesters have filled the streets on numerous occasions. Those protests followed more violent ones in Ferguson, Mo., after there were no charges in the police shooting of Mr. Brown, an unarmed black teenager."
Both the actions against criminals Garner and Brown were justified. These were typical examples of racist, hysterical idiots going crazy.

From your link.....

"“We will learn more, undoubtedly, about their twisted motivations, but let’s be clear: There are no possible justifications for these attacks or any violence towards law enforcement,”"
-Obama

From your link....

Both the actions against criminals Garner and Brown were justified. These were typical examples of racist, hysterical idiots going crazy.
Sorry monkey. They were not justified. This is the typical clap trap by inbred racists.

From your link.....

"“We will learn more, undoubtedly, about their twisted motivations, but let’s be clear: There are no possible justifications for these attacks or any violence towards law enforcement,”"
-Obama

I saw that..but your the one claiming on post #38 that the cops deserved to die..

What kinda person are you?

From your link.....
“We will learn more, undoubtedly, about their twisted motivations, but let’s be clear: There are no possible justifications for these attacks or any violence towards law enforcement,”"
-Obama
So ? What do think he was going to say ? "Go get those trashy, honky cops and shoot'm dead" ?

From your link.....

-Obama

I saw that..but your the one claiming on post #38 that the cops deserved to die..

You got the wrong guy. I never said that.

However, any cop that has done a Black person dirty deserves to die.

I'm a real kind of person.

Whites are the most violent race on the face of the planet. There is no area of earth untouched by your savagery. You've got to be kidding or you are high if you actually believe any other race is more violent. :rolleyes:
FALSE! In this report from the Chicago Police Dept, we see that in Chicago, the populations of Whites, Hispanics and Blacks are all about 30% (all about equal). Yet the violent crime rate of Blacks is astronomical to the other 2, with Whites being the least violent of the 3. I'm not going to let you lie here, and get away with it.

crime-statistics-by-race-2014_41520.jpg

This is indicative of violent crime in America. Since you mentioned the earth, OK we can talk about that too. By far, the worst offenders globally, over the course of 1400 years, is middle-eastern and North African Muslims. Their record of killing 270 Million people is unmatched and no other group, race, nation, religion, or cult even comes close. And they're still doing it.
Quasimodos of the Bell Curve

Those data constitute scientific proof of a destructive ethnic unfitness and back up the common-sense truth that integration of incompatible groups causes disintegration. So much for the Dummycrats' boast that they belong to the Party of Science.

From your link....

Sorry monkey. They were not justified. This is the typical clap trap by inbred racists.

So once again where are these cop assassin's after Trump got elected?

The black president brought it on..

You don't feel sorry for man doing his job and a person choking a pregnant girl do you?

Sorry Gorilla. They were justified. Apparently, you don't even know the story of the Brown shooting. A bunch of black people claimed they saw the shooting, and that it was not justified.

Later, when informed by lawyers that they could go to prison for perjury if they lied in court, they all changed their story. They weren't even there.

From your link....

You don't feel sorry for man doing his job and a person choking a pregnant girl do you?
Those werent cop assassins. Those were Black people assassins.

From your link.....

-Obama

Wow !!!I knew I would get the truth out of you .

So how does a cop do something dirty by arresting for murder?

A cop deserves to die for doing his fucking job?

From your link....

I just played you..

To get the truth out ..

So you believe in street justice?

From your link....

And you were proud of blacks killing cops ..

You are expressing exactly the racist, paranoic hysteria that I just mentioned. What an idiotic thing to say that these men were shot because they were black. I explained how and why they were shot, but you CHOOSE to go with this dopey racial attitude about it.
You are ignorant beyond what mere words can describe. There are plenty of police officers, white police officers who are not afraid of black people and don't shoot and kill them. It is not our behavior that prompts these shootings, it is the police officers who have no regard for the lives of black people and seem willing to toss the dice on the premise that if they shoot and kill a "black" person every fucking body will believe it was necessary - for all of the bullshit racist "reasons" that are trotted out - "I thought he was armed", "I saw something in his hand", "he reached for something after I asked him to provide me with his license & registration", "I was TIRED!"

Furthermore, the reason no one is disputing your asinine claims is because we all have thoroughly dissected your arguments in the past and the general consensus was 1) you fabricated much if not all of your history (white person being discriminated against but then you reveal that you're more than 51% Hispanic so if you were being discriminated against, why would it not be because you're a minority?) 2) you've been wrong on every single legal premises that you've attempted to debate with us, the African Americans who regularly post on U.S. Message Board (fleeing felon readily comes to mind, lawful use of force, the legality of affirmative action, etc.) yet you seem oblivious to the fact that the courts do not agree with your conclusions, 3) you make racist and idiotic comments, 4) former Dallas police officer Amber Guyger deserves to serve time, in the very least. Her behavior, irrespective of her reasons and excuses is unacceptable. You can not go into someone else's home and kill the occupant and then play poor pitiful me, I was just soooooooooooooo tired after my shift. As more than one person has pointed out LOTS of people are tired when they get home from work - truck drivers, airline pilots, construction workers, but they don't come home and kill someone because they ended up in the wrong house. And if she was that tired/disoriented/confused she had no damn business carrying a weapon.
Dead Wood Talking

Which White Liberal ventriloquist is using you for a dummy?

From your link.....

-Obama

Wow !!!I knew I would get the truth out of you .

So how does a cop do something dirty by arresting for murder?

A cop deserves to die for doing his fucking job?

Cops do a lot of dirty things. They rob Black people. They plant evidence on Black people. They shoot Black people and claim they thought they had a gun. For that they should die.

Betraying their badge is not their job. Their job is to protect the community they work in from criminals. Not become one of the criminals.