RJ Young EJ Bradford was killed by police for being a black male gun owner. That could have been me

You are crying. And I seriously doubt the blacks were all academically the lowest. I'm sure you will lie about how you were told but I went to college beginning in 1979 and grad school during the 80's and never was told SAT/ACT scores, GPA's or grad school admissions test scores of any other student.
Who gives a rat's ass what YOU were told ? And oh, how would anyone ever think that blacks might be academically the lowest in a class ?

Indeed. Anyone who on one hand endlessly argues that the black population has benefitted since 1964 at the expense of "hundreds of millions" of white people, and as turns out, even "half hispanic" people like him.

Then, claims that AA "completely ruined his life", and THEN, claims to have been a business owner, earning a quarter of a million dollars anually during a time when that really was a lot of money, and now claims to be living on a fixed income sweating bullets over rent his being raised on an apartment that is less than a thousand dollars monthly, AND then insists that police officers have been justified in killing literally EVERY black person that they ever have, obviously has an ax to grind with any and every black person in America.

No point in wasting a word talking to him....at all. Except for a laugh.....or for a glimpse into what insanity looks like.
I didn't say >> "police officers have been justified in killing literally EVERY black person that they ever have" YOU said that. As for the other stuff, it's true, you just aren't mentally competent to encompass it. You think everybody who was wealthy once, all stay that way ?

7 Rich Celebrities Who Went Broke

Protectionist,

I you are so brave take your ass to a majority black forum and post what you do here.
I never said I was "so brave" (you said that), but I'll post what I post Anywhere. Are you in one of those other forums ? You tell me what it is, and I'll post in it.

You crack me up. You don't want to talk about whites nationwide who are committing most of the violent crime, the mass shootings and domestic terrorism. But you want me to discuss one city whites like you cherry-pick.

I'm kicking your racist ass every time you try me.

You're a joke. So I laugh.
Sorry, trashbag. You don't win debates just by claiming you won, lying, and posting 10 laughing emoticoms. You must be 10 years old.

Carrying firearms is dangerous.
Better to Carry a Gun Than Be Carried in a Casket

Dangerous for a criminal whom the Liberals and their Conservative classmates turned loose on us in order to distract us from deposing them. The GOP race traitors got our minds so bent that they can get away with praising Lincoln and their later politicians who voted for the fatal Civil Rights for the Uncivilized Act in 1964.

“I don't carry a handgun because through the process of learning to become proficient with one, I learned just how dangerous being near one has become for a person like me.”

This is both unfortunate and unwarranted.

Now more than ever – in the age of Trump when rightwing bigots and racists believe they are at liberty to attack and kill African-Americans and other minorities – black men and women need to arm themselves in defense of attacks by rightwing bigots and racists.

I wonder what happened to all the cop killers since Obama left office?

it seemed like every month we would read about new story's ..

Two reasons. You must have stopped watching the news or the white cops are less agitated now that a orange man is in office.

“I don't carry a handgun because through the process of learning to become proficient with one, I learned just how dangerous being near one has become for a person like me.”

Now more than ever – in the age of Trump when rightwing bigots and racists believe they are at liberty to attack and kill African-Americans and other minorities – black men and women need to arm themselves in defense of attacks by rightwing bigots and racists.

Two reasons. You must have stopped watching the news or the white cops are less agitated now that a orange man is in office.

Bullshit Obama was an agitator he produced cop assassin's..

The cops were agitated that Obama was Black. They in turn started killing more Blacks which agitated some heroes to respond in kind.

The cops were agitated that Obama was Black. They in turn started killing more Blacks which agitated some heroes to respond in kind.

You lying twat..

Cops were eating doughnuts..

Obama produced cop assassin's..

You feel good about that didn't you ?

You lying twat..

Stop blaming Obama for white cops agitating cop killers. I feel great that a message was sent to these inbred ferals.

As usual, anytime a thread about black people appears, the 3 biased, black activists of USMB appear, with tales of how awfully they are oppressed by society. Now that we've heard the OP carry on the 2016 Obama/Sharpton race hustlers campaign against cops (particularly white ones), and using 3 of the worst examples (Castille, Rose, and Jean) I could think of, maybe it's time to shed some light here.

1. Castille was shot because he broke the fundamental rule to never allow your hands to disappear from the view of a police officer with a gun in his hand (especially by reaching into your jacket). This is something that could be taught in schools in one minute, yet never is, because our schools are overrun by liberal teachers and administrators, who are clueless regarding guns and police.

2. Antwon Rose II - this is the only one of the 3 examples where the cop may have been at fault. The Fleeing felon rule does give cops the right to shoot a fleeing suspect if/when the cop ascertains that the suspect is a felon (something which the cop really had no knowledge of, even though Rose was found with a 9MM clip in his pocket, matching 9MM pistol found in the car) Carrying a pistol clip usually indicates the guy did have possession of the pistol, but still there isn't any proof of that, and Rose didn't have the gun when he was shot. Conclusion: cop may have been malicious in shooting Rose, but more likely was just stupid, doing lousy, impetuous police work.

3. Botham Jean - Both the cop and the shooting victim appear to have been good people, who came together under a very unfortunate circumstance. Black activists were quick to start protesting even before knowing what specifically happened. For them, all that was necessary was to hear from the racist fool, Benjamin Crump, and that was enough.

Lost in the haze of anger and racial paranoia was the simple facts.To these protestors and maybe the 3 USMB stooges in this thread, Amber Guyger will never be seen as a tired woman coming home from work (a 15 hour shift), and making a tragic and deadly mistake, which isn't that hard to make.

I myself made a similar mistake once, when coming home from a 16 hour security supervisor shift, and on a foggy, early 4 AM morning, parked my car in the wrong parking spot (the one adjacent to mine). My car was towed, and it was hell to get it back.

Reading the reports of this case, it appears that Guyger (with a clean 4 year record as a cop) really did think it was her apartment, with an intruder inside, who was not responding to her spoken words.

It seems the shooting of Jean was incorrect, but not of criminal intent, and therefore should probably not have resulted in charges against her, but I'm not surprised that it did with the Dallas Police Dept being overseen by a Democrat mayor, heavily influenced by a hysterical, black community, in large part more driven by their own racial and anti-police prejudices, than anything akin to objective reason. The idea that Guyger might have shot Jean criminally, is ludicrous. Oh sure, every cop in America, want to get themselves arrested for shooting somebody maliciously, right ? :right: :rolleyes:

Ms Guyger was indicted by the Harris County Grand Jury and will be tried for the murder of Mr. Jean. Your labeling Mr. Jeans' Jean's murder as incorrect is reprehesible. reprehensible.
SPACE

If Ms Guyger is found guilty she should be sentenced as provided by law. Being tired or confused does not justify murder that is insulting to the victims victim's family and the general public.
Apostrophe Catastrophe

Your unearned sense of moral superiority comes solely from having graduated from college. How you Diploma Dumbos get away with displaying a 6th grader's pathetic knowledge of grammar indicates how illogical and nation-wrecking it has been to give a job to someone just because he can go four or more years without a job, which is all our present college education has ever meant.

:puhleeze: Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

th

You lying twat..

Stop blaming Obama for white cops agitating cop killers. I feel great that a message was sent to these inbred ferals.

It was all obama that killed these men in blue .

Obama produced a hatered for cops

Police are Less Safe Under Obama
The violent crime death toll is rising for both officers and the public under the Obama administration's criminal justice policies.
September 1, 2016 | by Jon Adler
Font Size

While the White House peddles fatal falsehoods that fewer officers have been killed under the Obama administration, the statistics prove otherwise. After a homicidal racist assassinated five officers in Dallas, the White House released a July 9 email with the subject line: "WP Wonkblog: Police are safer under Obama than they have been in decades." I'm not sure what "Police" the White House and blog author Christopher Ingraham were referring to, but their assertion certainly doesn't apply to law enforcement officers serving in the United States.

The blog referenced statistics regarding all causes of police fatalities to reach its false conclusion that officers are safer under Obama. It included statistics reflecting a reduction in vehicular related deaths. Nonetheless, Ingraham wrote, "Intentional attacks on police officers are at historically low levels under President Obama." Ingraham references ambush attacks against officers and contends the "numbers are a little murkier." He goes on to state, "These (ambushes) are generally rare, with the number of officers dying in these attacks each year in the single or double digits." And his next sentence is the grand contradiction of his blog's false title: "But they (ambushes) have become slightly more common."

Slightly? Here's a slice of historical truth. According to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund (NLEOMF), 64 law enforcement officers were fatally ambushed in the eight years of President George W. Bush's administration. As of July 17, 94 officers have been fatally ambushed under President Obama's ongoing eight years of office.

Delving further into the NLEOMF statistics, we learn that seven officers were fatally ambushed by what is described as "pre-meditated entrapment," aka "assassination," from 2006 to 2010. From 2011 to July 17, 38 officers were killed by pre-meditated entrapment. The statistics make fatally clear that assassination attacks against law enforcement officers are on the rise under the Obama administration.

Undeterred by statistical evidence, the White House released another email on August 16 which stated, in part, "Since 2009, President Obama has made it a priority to provide local law enforcement with the tools necessary to protect the public while ensuring their own safety and wellness." Does the White House define "tools" as implicit bias training and naloxone?

You lying twat..

The violent crime death toll is rising for both officers and the public under the Obama administration's criminal justice policies.
Font Size

While the White House peddles fatal falsehoods that fewer officers have been killed under the Obama administration, the statistics prove otherwise. After a homicidal racist assassinated five officers in Dallas, the White House released a July 9 email with the subject line: "WP Wonkblog: Police are safer under Obama than they have been in decades." I'm not sure what "Police" the White House and blog author Christopher Ingraham were referring to, but their assertion certainly doesn't apply to law enforcement officers serving in the United States.

The blog referenced statistics regarding all causes of police fatalities to reach its false conclusion that officers are safer under Obama. It included statistics reflecting a reduction in vehicular related deaths. Nonetheless, Ingraham wrote, "Intentional attacks on police officers are at historically low levels under President Obama." Ingraham references ambush attacks against officers and contends the "numbers are a little murkier." He goes on to state, "These (ambushes) are generally rare, with the number of officers dying in these attacks each year in the single or double digits." And his next sentence is the grand contradiction of his blog's false title: "But they (ambushes) have become slightly more common."

Slightly? Here's a slice of historical truth. According to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund (NLEOMF), 64 law enforcement officers were fatally ambushed in the eight years of President George W. Bush's administration. As of July 17, 94 officers have been fatally ambushed under President Obama's ongoing eight years of office.

Delving further into the NLEOMF statistics, we learn that seven officers were fatally ambushed by what is described as "pre-meditated entrapment," aka "assassination," from 2006 to 2010. From 2011 to July 17, 38 officers were killed by pre-meditated entrapment. The statistics make fatally clear that assassination attacks against law enforcement officers are on the rise under the Obama administration.

Undeterred by statistical evidence, the White House released another email on August 16 which stated, in part, "Since 2009, President Obama has made it a priority to provide local law enforcement with the tools necessary to protect the public while ensuring their own safety and wellness." Does the White House define "tools" as implicit bias training and naloxone?
Cops became less safe as they shot more Black people for being Black. Stop blaming Obama for something the cops brought on themselves and have been bringing on themselves before Obama was even conceived. :rolleyes:

You lying twat..

Font Size

Cops became less safe as they shot more Black people for being Black. Stop blaming Obama for something the cops brought on themselves and have been bringing on themselves before Obama was even conceived. :rolleyes:

Cops were doing there jobs..

Blacks were being assassin's under Obama..

It all changed under Trump..

You lying twat..

Font Size

Admit it Obama by is rehtoric was killing cops it was shameful and imoral

You lying twat..

Font Size

Bullshit. If they were doing their jobs they wouldnt have been shooting Black people for being Black unless your claim is that is their job?

The only thing that changed was that Drumpf is white and racist so now the cops feel back in control. :rolleyes:

Obama should be convicted under international law for his war crimes

See how that works?

You lying twat..

Font Size

Bullshit. If they were doing their jobs they wouldnt have been shooting Black people for being Black unless your claim is that is their job?

The only thing that changed was that Drumpf is white and racist so now the cops feel back in control. :rolleyes:

Wait so you want a black president again to assassin cops because you think it's right?

You just admitted it..