Rivaling Crenshaw's event is The Texas Youth Summit where these will speak(among others): Matt Gaetz, Beobert, MTG, minus man who just got arrested

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
This is who the RIGHT wants to expose your children to at their Texas Youth Summit!! Urinating in public, lying to police, DWI, weapons violation, 36yo with 18 yo. freshman female who was too "impaired" to access risk

FcZnf8mXEAIRioL

Mmm in that top row two are under felony criminal investigations including one banging underage hookers, one thinks Jewish Space Lasers started the Western wildfires and one doesn't know what "wonton" means.
Ohhh, look at you lie.

This is why we can't have a functioning Republic - you Nazis are utterly devoid of integrity.

The "Jewish space laser" lie again? I kicked the shit out of you on that lie not 3 weeks ago, and here you are telling same fucking lie again.

Sad.

And on Gaetz. The Voice of the Reich cites "unnamed anonymous sources," code for "we're making this shit up."

There is no evidence there is any investigation, much less what potential charges might be involved.

Y'all are just Himmler level demagogues slandering your political opponents because you can't defend your sleazy Reich.

Then shit or get off the pot. The faster you start your shit, the faster we can get the death squads and camps going. I mean that's what you guys seem to want to happen. So let's skodfm!
We don't initiate violence - we only respond. But you Nazis get more violent by the day.
Brain trust of your Reich, Mazie Hirono was inciting violence against Americans just yesterday.

Blah blah blah do something already. The US is ready now. So chop chop!

Talk about inciting violence....

I am doing something, I'm calling you out on your blatant lies.

Unless you have a verifiable quote on the "Jewish Space Lasers."

You couldn't come up with one last time and had to slink off with your tail between your legs...

All you're going to ever do is tell pathetic lies for your Reich.

After November, I suspect your Brown Shirts will be out Burning, Looting, and Murdering again.

Now we know there is no law, no justice in this nation. So we may be a bit less tolerant of your terrorist troops this time, sparky.

Then you'll die Sparky.

I'll die?

Eventually. But not from you lying about "Jewish space lasers" to slander the opponents of your Reich.

But I know you won't because you're in your house and have heart palps just walking up stairs. You're not going to do anything.
You need your meds adjusted.

I said I would call you out on your lies - which I do. Whatever fantasy you have about my physical condition is just sad.

Tell me, do you agree that your party will again dispatch the Brown Shirts to continue the Kristallnacht, once you vermin are routed in November?

Forum List

Back