Durbin: Senate Judiciary Committee to investigate allegations that Barr DOJ used US attorney’s office in NYC to support Trump & pursue his critics

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
All thanks to Geoffrey Berman's book, which I can't wait to read. watch the video to learn exactly what's going on

All thanks to Geoffrey Berman's book, which I can't wait to read. watch the video to learn exactly what's going on

Saw it live last night.

It's another nail in Trump's coffin, but it still all depends on the DOJ being confident they can nail it shut without having the country erupt into gun violence on the streets, on Trump's behalf or his calling.

I just wish Americans could understand that is what is holding Garland and the DOJ back. In that sense alone, some part of democracy has been lost.

America's law authorities are under intimidation and are forced to move slowly and cautiously!

Maybe those who oppose Trump are afraid to admit that Trump has already won a partial victory for fascism?

Saw it live last night.

It's another nail in Trump's coffin, but it still all depends on the DOJ being confident they can nail it shut without having the country erupt into gun violence on the streets, on Trump's behalf or his calling.

I just wish Americans could understand that is what is holding Garland and the DOJ back. In that sense alone, some part of democracy has been lost.

America's law authorities are under intimidation and are forced to move slowly and cautiously!

Maybe those who oppose Trump are afraid to admit that Trump has already won a partial victory for fascism?
The Nazi party is going into the midterms facing certain defeat. Despite efforts by the little Goebbels to spin the election, the GOP will gain control of both houses of congress. This is bad news for Joe Biden who is assured to be impeached. But Oberfuhrer Merrick Garland is panicking as well. Two years of criminal terrorism by the Department of Injustice along with a weaponized FBI that is used by the Biden regime to assault the opposition party ensures that Garland and Wray are the targets of house investigations.

While laws don't apply to ranking members of the democrat Reich, the pressure will mount on Garland to resign in disgrace.

We can expect a lot of shit thrown at the wall by the panicking democrat Nazis, as the end looms for them.

The Nazi party is going into the midterms facing certain defeat. Despite efforts by the little Goebbels to spin the election, the GOP will gain control of both houses of congress. This is bad news for Joe Biden who is assured to be impeached. But Oberfuhrer Merrick Garland is panicking as well. Two years of criminal terrorism by the Department of Injustice along with a weaponized FBI that is used by the Biden regime to assault the opposition party ensures that Garland and Wray are the targets of house investigations.

While laws don't apply to ranking members of the democrat Reich, the pressure will mount on Garland to resign in disgrace.

We can expect a lot of shit thrown at the wall by the panicking democrat Nazis, as t.he end looms for them.
I think you've provided a good analysis and prediction of the possibilities if everything goes in Trump's favour.

I commend you for laying it out in such stark terms! It can be realized by both sides as being quite accurate in my opinion.

I don't have to spell out the alternative possibilities.

I think you've provided a good analysis and prediction of the possibilities if everything goes in Trump's favour.

Trump isn't running.

I realize that the Nazi party thinks Trump is an opportunity for them - but Trump isn't seeking any office in 2022.

What we have is the disaster of Joe Biden and the Nazi Reich, who have run the economy into a tree as they have sewn the seeds of dissention and openly declared war on half the population.

I commend you for laying it out in such stark terms! It can be realized by both sides as being quite accurate in my opinion.
Thank you.

Trump isn't running.

I realize that the Nazi party thinks Trump is an opportunity for them - but Trump isn't seeking any office in 2022.

What we have is the disaster of Joe Biden and the Nazi Reich, who have run the economy into a tree as they have sewn the seeds of dissention and openly declared war on half the population.

Thank you.
If you're going to go crazy with your rhetoric then you're off my radar. I'm willing to provide an objective analysis of the situation by I don't take part when it descends into bad behaviour and spamming.

More DemNazi horse shit propaganda for The Goebbels News Networks and no doubt will cost The Taxpayers Millions more dollars lining the pockets of DemTard politicians and corrupt prosecutors.

Durban is a gasbag.

He's huffing and puffing on the Nazi hate channel. The Senate isn't going to do anything. Th Nazis lose control in in 56 days. Durban is a demagogue and a dirtbag - utterly impotent. Berman was fired for cause by Barr and is slandering him in a book.

Same shit that the democrats do every single day.

Durban is a gasbag.

He's huffing and puffing on the Nazi hate channel. The Senate isn't going to do anything. Th Nazis lose control in in 56 days. Durban is a demagogue and a dirtbag - utterly impotent. Berman was fired for cause by Barr and is slandering him in a book.

Same shit that the democrats do every single day.
Let's just hope they don't have some of the election rigging machinery still in place that they used to install Joe Xiden with in 2020.
I saw what happened with my own eyes. Our elections were hacked, and might be hacked again by these Democracy Hating so called Democrats.

Let's just hope they don't have some of the election rigging machinery still in place that they used to install Joe Xiden with in 2020.
I saw what happened with my own eyes. Our elections were hacked, and might be hacked again by these Democracy Hating so called Democrats.

They're going to try, but critical states like Georgia and Arizona passed election integrity laws that significantly reduce the ability of the democrats to cheat. Sadly, Pennsylvania has not secured their elections, so Oz is on his own.

But the Americans will gain a slim majority in the Senate and a healthy majority in the house.

Forum List

Back