Rise in bullying being documented more precisely

In survey, teachers report a postelection surge in bullying

Trump has been -- and will be -- nothing but bad for this country, and its citizens.

1456944559733.jpg

Its almost like they are saying this behavior has something to do with Trump. IDK why

Trump has been -- and will be -- nothing but bad for this country, and its citizens.

Or have they just been more keen to record bullying of a political nature?

Or is all of this just made up?

Or maybe correlation is not the same as causation?

Yeah, huge conspiracy among all teachers, students across all states and different walks of life. How'd you know they all met at the same facebook group?

Shut up.

At our children's school there has been a dramatic drop in bullying, a zero tolerance policy was adopted, after 3 or 4 expulsions the others soon learned the school isn't playing

I mean didnt bullying exist already? Just because there is more of it happening doesnt NECESSARILY mean they are fueled by Trump

Yeah, huge conspiracy among all teachers, students across all states and different walks of life. How'd you know they all met at the same facebook group?

Shut up.

I gave 3 logical reasons why your story is bunk, you reply with "shut up"

We have already seen several actual examples of hoaxes of Pro-Trump-Anti-whatever vandalism/messages/incidents.

Also, considering your side thinks someone having and stating a contrary opinion is "bullying", forgive me for looking at your position, and laughing my ass off.

1456944559733.jpg
Of course....bullies don't like actions being taken against their "right" to bully without consequences.

When you idiots started calling Mitt Romney a "bully", you lost any credibility when using the label afterwards.

The worst bullies in our country are the progressive turds that get people fired for having a different opinion.

1456944559733.jpg
Of course....bullies don't like actions being taken against their "right" to bully without consequences.

When you idiots started calling Mitt Romney a "bully", you lost any credibility when using the label afterwards.

The worst bullies in our country are the progressive turds that get people fired for having a different opinion.

Or block access to speakers on campus, or threaten violence that causes said speakers to be cancelled, or interrupt said speakers with no intent to actually starting a dialogue.

Shut up.

We have already seen several actual examples of hoaxes of Pro-Trump-Anti-whatever vandalism/messages/incidents.

Also, considering your side thinks someone having and stating a contrary opinion is "bullying", forgive me for looking at your position, and laughing my ass off.

And because hoaxes exist that means that any reports of bullying or racism is fake.

Shut up.

Is this like all those "hate crimes" that were being reported.

You know, the ones that turned out to be frauds and hoaxes.

See, the problem I have with believe shit like this from you Communists is that you're fucking liars.

Shut up.

And because hoaxes exist that means that any reports of bullying or racism is fake.

No, it means general statements about rises in such need to be taken with a grain of salt.

Forum List

Back