RIP Der kaiser

More rubbish from Turdy -- as usual .

We all know how much of a Fussball Meister he was , but exactly how did he change the game according to idiot savant Turdy Tainted?
Tell us Turdy .

luiza , Franz Beckenbauer is no one who lives/lived in your dark cosm. He was and is a shining light.

/——/ Back in the day, pro baseball players like Mickey Mantle played with broken bones. Not anymore.
1704803788840.png

Ive dislocated my shoulder before. The idea of playing football with it is not something I could contemplate.

Soccer is about as exciting as watching paint dry.

What is "paint dry"? The Indian festival of colors where differences between casts do not exist for a short while? A good comparison, grumpy smurf. To play football you need only some place, markers for two goals and kids who have fun. As it was in the world of Beckenbauer. "Kaiser Franz" he was by the way called in analogy to the real Kaiser Franz because of his noble speech and behavior - although he was also able to go down from a "van Gogh of football" to a simple "rough painter" when something went wrong - how one of his comrades said.

Last edited:
What is "paint dry"? The Indian festival of colors where differences between casts do not exist for a short while? A good comparison, grumpy smurf. To play football you need only some place, markers for two goals and kids who have fun. As it was in the world of Beckenbauer. "Kaiser Franz" he was by the way called in analogy to the real Kaiser Franz because of his noble speech and behavior - although he was also able to go down from a "van Gogh of football" to a simple "rough painter" when something went wrong - how one of his comrades said.

Meh. Real football is what we play here.

Same to you what I said to Bleipriester, slave of Putin luiza
BangaBanga
You and the Ze Bra do Germans a huge disservice .
People assume that all Germs are as infantile and low IQ as you two patently are .
Even I , as a 50% Germ by blood , find you embarrassingly useless .
You even make me consider dropping a line to my old pal Dear Uncle and asking him to invade so that the two of you could be hunted down and hung on lamp posts .

Meh. Real football is what we play here.

Why do you call your football football? What has it to do with feet?

One reason why Franz Beckenbauer played so elegant was it that he had no need to control the ball he played with his eyes. He always knew very well where the ball is which he played with his feet. And in one of his very first championships he was the third best goal scorer - while he was deployed as a defender. They had to find a new position for him - called "Libero" ("free player"). Many tried to play in this position and nearly no one is able to do so - while he was brillant.

And by the way: when you told me something about American football I had no need to tell you that American football is no real football only because it is not real football. Your football players look like gladiators and not like normal human beings. And they make crazy things which I do not understand. They need a lot of equipment including a knights armour cothed in silk. Who plays English football - or world football - needs only talent, some other players - in best case 21 - two goals, a ball and a pope ... ah sorry: a referee. But this all is optional and can be changed depending on the real situation. Also a game with 7 players against 7 player on a more little place with 4 shirts as goalposts is a lot of fun.

By the way: Did you know whether Giovanni Rosaliti came to America? He is also a football player - and a wonderful priest who organizes very nice parish feasts (celebration of the church).

Last edited:
BangaBanga
You and the Ze Bra do Germans a huge disservice .
People assume that all Germs are as infantile and low IQ as you two patently are .
Even I , as a 50% Germ by blood , find you embarrassingly useless .
You even make me consider dropping a line to my old pal Dear Uncle and asking him to invade so that the two of you could be hunted down and hung on lamp posts .
Eh? Do you like to say you are leaving the Ukraine with all of your Russian soldiers, slave of Putin? Wonderful idea. You did start yesterday to do so? Much more wonderful. And what a bad luck that Franz Beckenbauer died without to know this - I'm sure he loves all forms of peace all over the world and hates all forms of war. Imagine: Someone could kill a football talent like Franz Beckenbauer in a war. What a disaster. So hurry up - leave the Ukraine. Perhaps all of your soldiers are at home in Easter and they will search Easter eggs instead of hand grenades. What a wonderful world.

Last edited:
It would be interesting to examine why Americans have never really taken to the sport we call "soccer." It could be because the best athletes in the U.S. gravitate to the real sports like baseball, basketball, and...American football.

It could be because when "soccer" is played at its highest levels there is very little meaningful action on the field. A videotape of all of the highlights of the entire World Cup tournament could easily be shown in five minutes.

It could be because, while it is amazing what soccer players can do with their feet, it pales in comparison with what any halfway competent athlete can do with his hands and arms. To illustrate, a 12-year-old can make 75% of his foul shots, but it would take a competent footballer three weeks to put a single kicked ball through the basketball hoop.

The only soccer that is interesting to watch is indoor, where scores in two digits are occasionally seen.

It would be interesting to examine why Americans have never really taken to the sport we call "soccer." It could be because the best athletes in the U.S. gravitate to the real sports like baseball, basketball, and...American football.

It could be because when "soccer" is played at its highest levels there is very little meaningful action on the field. A videotape of all of the highlights of the entire World Cup tournament could easily be shown in five minutes.

It could be because, while it is amazing what soccer players can do with their feet, it pales in comparison with what any halfway competent athlete can do with his hands and arms. To illustrate, a 12-year-old can make 75% of his foul shots, but it would take a competent footballer three weeks to put a single kicked ball through the basketball hoop.

The only soccer that is interesting to watch is indoor, where scores in two digits are occasionally seen.
Much of it is down to culture from a young age, i was brought up with football from about five, can remember the Christmas day presents of new footballs and football boots,followed my local team all my life through good and bad, in the US you probably have the same with your home sports, to me American football is boring, short bursts of action players dressed up like starship troopers, same with baseball, when i was a kid a game called rounders was played by schoolgirls, baseball looks like an adult version, basketball is ok to watch, we played the sport at school, having said that about those sports as an Englishman i don't like cricket i find it boring.

Forum List

Back