RIP Der kaiser

My mom’s family is from Rio. We lived there for about a year when I was much younger, when Pele was active. My Uncles were minority owners of one of the local club (Botafogo) we went to Maracana a few times. That’s where I started my love of football. Unless you’re heard 50,000 fans yelling “Figlia da puta!” at a ref for blowing a call, you might not be able to appreciate the Beautiful Game
Botafogo are huge. Did you get to see Socrates ?

My mom’s family is from Rio. We lived there for about a year when I was much younger, when Pele was active. My Uncles were minority owners of one of the local club (Botafogo) we went to Maracana a few times. That’s where I started my love of football. Unless you’re heard 50,000 fans yelling “Figlia da puta!” at a ref for blowing a call, you might not be able to appreciate the Beautiful Game
did you also know beckenbauer..?

Botafogo are huge. Did you get to see Socrates ?
No, we were back in the States. I don’t recall seeing Pele either. I think it was like Botafogo vs Flumenese or Vacso de Gamma, local club matches

I followed Brazil and Italy during World Cup time. I watched every Argentina match in 22

who remembers Franz Beckenbauer?

Whoever met him and the rest of all others. He's the galaxy champion of all hearts.

1704732972.6073-fussball-kaiser-franz-beckenbauer-mit-78-jahren-verstorben.jpg

Thank you, Franz. God will care for you now. And I'm sure he will do so in the very best of all possible ways.

Last edited:
We love him in Wales. He changed the game. Nobody in the modern game approaches his record.
More rubbish from Turdy -- as usual .

We all know how much of a Fussball Meister he was , but exactly how did he change the game according to idiot savant Turdy Tainted?
Tell us Turdy .

Forum List

Back