RIP: Brittany Murphy (1977-2009)

I just KNEW it! Damn, and here I've been hoping to win a toaster oven sometime in my life. Dear God! The humanity of it all. The children...what about the children?

*picture some melodramatic hysteria tossed in*

:lol: You the man!..... Or are you? :eek:
LMAO!

Can't............

stop...........

laughing!

Pass more egnogg, Emma is here now.

You think we should let Emma drink? Some of us remember what happened last time she hit the eggnog. :eusa_whistle:

I see this thread has turned into a kind of circular firing squad. Here we were discussing the death of a less-than-important actress and all of a sudden everyone's calling each other names and assaulting each other. Focus people! THis is just a b-rate actress. We should all remember that. That, and the fact that Tha Malcontent is a ball-licking pus bucket.

I see this thread has turned into a kind of circular firing squad. Here we were discussing the death of a less-than-important actress and all of a sudden everyone's calling each other names and assaulting each other. Focus people! THis is just a b-rate actress. We should all remember that. That, and the fact that Tha Malcontent is a ball-licking pus bucket.

My God... You are Ill, aren't you Peestreamer? :rofl:

:)

peace...

Ok, you can have 1! 1 eggnog - no more.... it's your own fault. It took Gunny a week and several Mods to clean up after you last time. We do not want a repeat of that little performance, Missy.

I'll be good. Promise! :eusa_angel:

You said that last time.... just before what is now called 'Emma's 5 Minutes of Mayhem and Madness'. How you didn't break your neck, I will never know! And... that 'Gunny Dive' you invented was.... well.... a remarkable feat.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You said BUCKET! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, you can have 1! 1 eggnog - no more.... it's your own fault. It took Gunny a week and several Mods to clean up after you last time. We do not want a repeat of that little performance, Missy.

I'll be good. Promise! :eusa_angel:

You said that last time.... just before what is now called 'Emma's 5 Minutes of Mayhem and Madness'. How you didn't break your neck, I will never know! And... that 'Gunny Dive' you invented was.... well.... a remarkable feat.

This post is no good without pictures. :(

This post is no good without pictures. :(

There is both pics and vid available for premium members of gunnysgirls.com.

Money....it's always about the money......

Looks like a certain someone owes Britney's husband a little apology

Coroner: Pneumonia, drugs killed Brittany Murphy | Comcast.net

I'd bet that there will be no retraction of the below accusation:

Her husband doesn't want an autopsy? Hmmm......

Me thinks hubster knows exactly WHY wifey is dead. :eusa_think:

Fortunately, the law provides for this kind of scenario. Whenever someone young suddenly drops dead, the law requires an autopsy be performed in order to rule out foul play.

So sorry hubster, you may be in BIG trouble buster. You better HOPE you had nothing to do with her death. You look kind of creepy to me.

Looks like a certain someone owes Britney's husband a little apology

Coroner: Pneumonia, drugs killed Brittany Murphy | Comcast.net

Bullshit....I don't owe him an apology.

His wife had PNEUMONIA that wasn't being treated by a MD.

He should have taken her ass to a doctor or ER, instead, he gave her Robitussin and medicine for menstrual cramps.

A doctor Mr. Monjack is not.

I owe him nothing....his wife's death was absolutely PREVENTABLE had he bothered to take his wife to a qualified medical doctor.

Jackass.

Forum List

Back