RIP: Brittany Murphy (1977-2009)

Looks like a certain someone owes Britney's husband a little apology

Coroner: Pneumonia, drugs killed Brittany Murphy | Comcast.net

Bullshit....I don't owe him an apology.

His wife had PNEUMONIA that wasn't being treated by a MD.

He should have taken her ass to a doctor or ER, instead, he gave her Robitussin and medicine for menstrual cramps.

A doctor Mr. Monjack is not.

I owe him nothing....his wife's death was absolutely PREVENTABLE had he bothered to take his wife to a qualified medical doctor.

Jackass.

It doesn't take you long to get back on the bullet train to crazyville

He should have taken her ass to a doctor or ER, instead, he gave her Robitussin and medicine for menstrual cramps.

I owe him nothing....his wife's death was absolutely PREVENTABLE had he bothered to take his wife to a qualified medical doctor.

Jackass.

Of course, there is no notice of the FACT a doctor's appt was scheduled. Of course, there is no notice of the FACT that Brittany was an ADULT...that didn't need her husband's permission to get a doctor's appointment. You have to wonder how some people here manage to get by without having someone else to blame for their own actions/lack of actions. :eusa_whistle:

Damn husband didn't take her to the doctor. At least it looks like an accident.

Accident my ass.

GROSS NEGLIGENCE. Mr. Monjack and Ms. Murphy's mother failed to take proper care of their paycheck.

Had they taken her to see a doctor, she'd be alive today.

THAT is a fact Jack.

I expect you put these people in the same "BLAME THEM" catagory with that poor mother whose daughter got slapped by that crazy man at Wal Mart. :lol: :cuckoo:

Jackass.

I blame her husband's mother for missing her appointment for her abortion.

If she'd gone, our Brittany would still be with us today...THAT BITCH!!! :evil:

"The Dec. 20 death of the actress was accidental and likely could have been prevented if Murphy had seen a doctor sooner, Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter said."
I would have taken my Wife to the Doctor myself...

It's not like they were Struggling for the Copay...

Sad.

:)

peace...

EXACTLY! :clap2:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

"The Dec. 20 death of the actress was accidental and likely could have been prevented if Murphy had seen a doctor sooner, Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter said."

Sad.

peace...

So, you would blame your husband if he didn't FORCE you to go to the doctor even if you already had an appointment scheduled?

Sad.

peace...

So, you would blame your husband if he didn't FORCE you to go to the doctor even if you already had an appointment scheduled?

DAYS After the Fact?...

And Conditions Change... She was Obviously Worse and within the Realm of Help... Or Death.

If he Cared, he'd have Taken her just to be Sure...

But a Dumptruck like yourself doesn't Know about Caring for another... You are about Self, as ALL of your Kind are...

peace...

CAP is serious business.

So. No "wrong doing"?

Gee, maybe that's why those of us who said: "wait for the autopsy report" might have had a point before assuming she died of an OD.

Thank you Dr. Obvious.

'course, depending on her symptoms, the doc most likely would have prescribed what she was already doing anyway.

How many people go to the docs' for 'flu-like' illness? At least in the first few days? I'd like to know what organism grew out regarding the pneumonia. A few years ago, I had a friend end up on the vent after having a "cold" for a couple of days. Turns out she had strep pneumonia. She went from feeling fine one day to a little under the weather the next to ICU the next. It happened that fast. I believe that's what killed Jim Henson so quickly, too.

Last edited:

Thank you Dr. Obvious.

'course, depending on her symptoms, the doc most likely would have prescribed what she was already doing anyway.

How many people go to the docs' for 'flu-like' illness? At least in the first few days? I'd like to know what organism grew out regarding the pneumonia. A few years ago, I had a friend end up on the vent after having a "cold" for a couple of days. Turns out she had strep pneumonia. She went from feeling fine one day to a little under the weather the next to ICU the next. It happened that fast. I believe that's what killed Jim Henson so quickly, too.

But...but...we must blame the HUSBAND....particularly if he is rather shady looking....by our standards. :eusa_whistle:

Thank you Dr. Obvious.

But...but...we must blame the HUSBAND....particularly if he is rather shady looking....by our standards. :eusa_whistle:

But of course.

I don't know what's more pathetic. The fact this is still being talked about or the fact this thread has over 400 posts. No offense to anyone but :eusa_eh:.

Forum List

Back