RINO-IZING the Donald

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
we need them big $$$$$$ from the big shots ...

Trump camp scrambles to shape up before GOP convention

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Sunday that Trump can't win the presidency unless he can compete with Clinton on the financial front.

"He needs to catch up, and catch up fast," the Kentucky Republican said on ABC's "This Week."

McConnell refused to say whether Trump is qualified to be president. And he suggested that the GOP platform would not reflect Trump's ideas, including restrictions on Muslim immigration to the U.S.

"It's my expectation that the platform will be a traditional Republican platform, not all that different from the one we had four years ago," McConnell replied.

A few hundred delegates to the Republican National Convention are pushing to change the rules and make it possible for them to vote for someone other than Trump. The Cleveland gathering begins in three weeks.

Some rebel delegates and other anti-Trump party operatives held a 40-minute conference call Sunday night that was monitored by The Associated Press in what was a combination pep talk and strategy review. A leader of the effort, Colorado convention delegate Regina Thomson, said around 2,000 people were on the call.

Last edited:
they're still trying to dump him ... :lmao:

Yes they are! There are as many UN supporters in the Repub party as there is in the Dem. They have us well on our way to giving up our sovereignty for a global rule. Someone supporting a stronger America is the opposite of what the UN wants. But it is exactly what America needs.
Trump 2016 ~ because he wants out of the UN.

Yes they are! There are as many UN supporters in the Repub party as there is in the Dem. They have us well on our way to giving up our sovereignty for a global rule. Someone supporting a stronger America is the opposite of what the UN wants. But it is exactly what America needs.
Trump 2016 ~ because he wants out of the UN.

yet another RW rube that doesn't know the difference between the UN and the EU ...

and these dolts want to run our country .... good luck with that Irish Sheep

Know very well the difference. And how it all coalesces into a global government. You apparently are still stuck on the Dem. vs Repub. ruse, to insure that you miss the bigger picture. Let me help you:
Clintons = Global Initiative.
Obama = ^
Bushes = ^
Wise the hell up. The stupids are who these people are counting on.

Know very well the difference. And how it all coalesces into a global government. You apparently are still stuck on the Dem. vs Repub. ruse, to insure that you miss the bigger picture. Let me help you:
Clintons = Global Initiative.
Obama = ^
Bushes = ^
Wise the hell up. The stupids are who these people are counting on.

riiiiiiiiiiiight

LMAO

the Trumpbots can't eat from his crap pile fast enough. Donnie needs to step it up and slam a box or two of Exlax ..

Wall St's made it clear that if Hill picks Warren, they go in a different direction. But, if Hill doesn't go Warren, can she get the Bernie voters to turn out?

Meanwhile, it seems to me that Trump has (in military jargon) better internal lines of communication. He can sally towards bankers and more immigration without alienating his underemployed white middle aged base.

Neither candidate is much more than a hustler panderer, but I find it odd (assuming the above is true about internal lines of communication) that Hillary supporters have more or less accepted her "evolving" positions on issues, while the Trumpeters were attracted by Donald's non-PC "truthfulness."

Hitlery schmoozes first. 100 million from Gulf Sheiks, and then there is the Wall Street money. How nice would you be to someone who gave you 100 million?

Not very, apparently. Just ask this guy...

30ADFA5300000578-0-image-a-2_1454035049900.jpg

Forum List

Back