Rightwingers: what are the key issues that separate the far left from the moderate...

...left?

I tried asking this question on here but no one answered so I'll make a thread on it. Tell me what are the differences between what the far left believes and what the moderate believes. Be specific. No generalities.

For example, economic views and government views. How do these two factions differ? Be specific.

exactly like the Right, both are party specific. Until this country produces a candidate willing to represent THE PEOPLE rather than the PARTY LINE, politics, in general remain status quo .. either way it is what it is.

except the far left will not question that party and have a very hard time accepting a more conservative or different view than theirs.....while most moderates can and will question what the party says or does and can get along with people with different views...

And what makes you think they "vote lockstep"?
Can you show me some numbers to verify that?

look at any vote for anything being proposed by congress.

link please - showing moderate and left "lockstep"

This is where Spoonman will just say "trust me" instead of providing #'s to back his assertion that the left votes in lockstep. The reason is because the left doesnt vote in lockstep and if he had to look at the numbers he would see the right votes in lockstep all the time or more often than the left

This is what I am talking about. You Rightwingers know very little about the left. You generalize the left as all being radical because it is easier for you to demonize and dismiss an entire half of the political spectrum.

yea kinda like how a bunch of lefties here view the right....i dont want to mention any names but your good buddy Dean does a dam good job of doing just that....

link please - showing moderate and left "lockstep"

you have google. pick any legislation you want. the results will all be the same.

Spoon wont provide the information because 1 it doesnt exist and 2 he wants you do to do it so he can accuse you of providing a "biased source"

closed caption wrong again. but what else is new? Here's one example.

Roll Call Vote

I'll tell you what, if you want, i'll give you the link to all legislation proposed for the past year if you want. you can pour through it and see if you can find me a bill dems didn't lock step on. you'll find a bunch with a slpit republican vote. why is it your lunatic liberals are so out of touch with what your party does?

Last edited:
There has always been one.

Then why do they always vote lockstep with the far left?

the same can be said about "moderate" Republicans......but then those "moderates" on both sides are those dumbass "party" people.....you know the ones who say you are wasting your vote if you dont vote for that party that is helping to fuck up this Country.....

not really true. there is a lot of split votes by republicans. there are certain topics where they agree in unison. but look at most votes and you see either all yes or all no on the democratic side a and a fair mix on the republican side

you have google. pick any legislation you want. the results will all be the same.

Spoon wont provide the information because 1 it doesnt exist and 2 he wants you do to do it so he can accuse you of providing a "biased source"

Roll Call Vote

I'll tell you what, if you want, i'll give you the link to all legislation proposed for the past year if you want. you can pour through it and see if you can find me a bill dems didn't lock step on. you'll find a bunch with a slpit republican vote. why is it your lunatic liberals are so out of touch with what your party does?

So where does that show who is moderate?

the same can be said about "moderate" Republicans......but then those "moderates" on both sides are those dumbass "party" people.....you know the ones who say you are wasting your vote if you dont vote for that party that is helping to fuck up this Country.....

not really true. there is a lot of split votes by republicans. there are certain topics where they agree in unison. but look at most votes and you see either all yes or all no on the democratic side a and a fair mix on the republican side

Another unsubstantiated piece of B.S.

You're on a effluience roll

...left?

I tried asking this question on here but no one answered so I'll make a thread on it. Tell me what are the differences between what the far left believes and what the moderate believes. Be specific. No generalities.

For example, economic views and government views. How do these two factions differ? Be specific.

The difference is the intensity of the belief in pretty much the same general values. It would be difficult to actually find a dividing line between the left and the far left, since the intensity of belief covers a range.

If one were to use the football field view of political views, with the 50 yard line as the dividing line between left and right, The far left would be populating the area between the goal posts and the 20 yard line. The far right would occupy the same twenty yards at the other end of the field. Moderates would be dispersed over the remaining 60 yards.

I place myself somewhere around the 35 yard line on the right side of the field. One of the main problems with the far right and the far left, is that both somehow think that the twenty yard lines are the center of the field.

Roll Call Vote

they all voted the same way

Another unsubstantiated piece of B.S.

You're on a effluience roll

here you go, have at it. read them and weep. now prove me wrong. but let me remind you, the shit you are wallowing in is your own.

vote_menu_113_2

Roll Call Vote

they all voted the same way

So did republicans.

Are you suggesting that one vote = "lockstep" ???

Please tell me you are smarter than that ...

Roll Call Vote

Was showing a link that shows both parties voting along party lines supposed to mean something? :lol:

Roll Call Vote

Was showing a link that shows both parties voting along party lines supposed to mean something? :lol:

plenty of split republican votes. you got a lot to read there boy, keep reading

Roll Call Vote

Roll Call Vote

one out of a thousand. you're reallly rolling in there shit there aren't you. oh and BTW, as I already pointed out in this thread, the only time the dems broke ranks were on gun issues. Seems voters are not for gun control and they let their elected democratic officials know if they voted lockstep on gun control they would vote them out. of course you liberals tore into them bluedog democrats for breaking ranks.

remind me again, what is the typical call out of the republican from the left wing lunatics?
They are a party divided. They can't even agree on the issues. Well yea, they don't vote lockstep liek the democrats.

Its been nice playing with you

not really but mostly....

Forum List

Back