Right wingers' "new" mantra: "where's your proof?"

Most right wingers on here will deny it, so this post is really for the few that still can think on their own,,,,or simply bypass this thread.....

Of late, right wingers will demand that any of the dozens of allegations that the Trump campaign colluded with Russian thugs, will quickly be met with "where's your proof"....which, on the surface makes some limited sense.

However, these same right wingers "forget" about the absence of proof when it comes to:

The Trumpster accusing Obama of wiretapping his sorry arse
The Trumpster stating that millions and milions of illegals voted for Clinton and that is why he lost the popular vote.
The Trumpster steadfastly claiming that he won more electoral college votes than any other republican
The Trumpster demanding that his inauguration crowd was the biggest ever....
The Trumpster having a "perfect HC plan" to replace the ACA on day one
The Trumpster's ability to defeat ISIS in a matter of hours because he is smarter than any general.

Do I really need to go on, in showing the insane hypocrisy of most right wingers DEMANDING PROOF whenever an anti-Trump allegation is posted?

Most of the things stated here are fair game. 100%.

But, be prepared to have your feet held to the same fire you wield. Which is completely fair.

I do not condone anything trump says since I did not vote for him or ever support him. I however, have still not heard the left on this site condemn the lies the leaders on their side have knowingly pushed. This is not to deflect, it is to see if the left is capable of being honest both with themselves, and everyone else.

Those being the knowing lies with the ACA;
Lower premiums for families by 2,500 a year.
Like you doctor keep your doctor.
Like your plan keep your plan.
It is not a tax.
Lower deductibles.
Add 20 million to health insurance by 2017,

Benghazi; a random protest that stemmed from an obscure video with only 1,200 hits at the time, that fog of war prevented us from taking action on for 7 hours. (That entire statement is not only false, but ridiculous after and even before knowing what we do now). And Obama saying he had no knowledge of this because he went to bed at 5 pm and didn't hear about until the news the next day.

Fast and Furious; Eric holder denied having no knowledge despite having signed an order for it, and was held in contempt of congress for.

IRS; after admitting to unfairly targeting thousands of right wing groups, tying them up in red tape, tried to claim was carried out by a few bad actors, and destroyed mass amount of evidence ahed of congressional investigation.

Where does the left stand on these known lies? Again holding your feet to the same fire you wield, this is completely fair.

Not that I agree your bullet points are actual lies, two wrongs do not make Trump's pathological lies right.

I'm not arguing 2 wrongs make a right, that actual is helping my previous post.

I hate trump, the problem I'm trying to point out is that the left helped to create trump by letting these serious offenses and lies go. If the left wants to have any credibility pointing out a narcissists long train of lies, they should start by addressing these first before. Trumps lies so far have not effected the America in such a profound way as the left has over the past 8 years. I mean, they shut off all money flow to the tea party and other similar groups through the IRS ADMITTED unfair targeting and throwing red tape at those groups. The bloody murder that would have rightfully been cried had this been BLM. And I would stand 100% with BLM if this had happened to them. Because it's something so wrong, it's more than 100 fold worst than Nixon ever did...Which was also wrong. There are very serious problems with both sides of the isle that need to be addressed. I have no problem backing the left on calling trump out, but they really need to show a shred in self awareness when doing it. Too many on both sides are stuck in their own echo chambers, and are as naive as the subjects in the two separate platos caves we have today.

Most right wingers on here will deny it, so this post is really for the few that still can think on their own,,,,or simply bypass this thread.....

Of late, right wingers will demand that any of the dozens of allegations that the Trump campaign colluded with Russian thugs, will quickly be met with "where's your proof"....which, on the surface makes some limited sense.

However, these same right wingers "forget" about the absence of proof when it comes to:

The Trumpster stating that millions and milions of illegals voted for Clinton and that is why he lost the popular vote.
The Trumpster steadfastly claiming that he won more electoral college votes than any other republican
The Trumpster's ability to defeat ISIS in a matter of hours because he is smarter than any general.

Do I really need to go on, in showing the insane hypocrisy of most right wingers DEMANDING PROOF whenever an anti-Trump allegation is posted?

But, be prepared to have your feet held to the same fire you wield. Which is completely fair.

I do not condone anything trump says since I did not vote for him or ever support him. I however, have still not heard the left on this site condemn the lies the leaders on their side have knowingly pushed. This is not to deflect, it is to see if the left is capable of being honest both with themselves, and everyone else.

It is not a tax.
Lower deductibles.

Benghazi; a random protest that stemmed from an obscure video with only 1,200 hits at the time, that fog of war prevented us from taking action on for 7 hours. (That entire statement is not only false, but ridiculous after and even before knowing what we do now). And Obama saying he had no knowledge of this because he went to bed at 5 pm and didn't hear about until the news the next day.

Fast and Furious; Eric holder denied having no knowledge despite having signed an order for it, and was held in contempt of congress for.

IRS; after admitting to unfairly targeting thousands of right wing groups, tying them up in red tape, tried to claim was carried out by a few bad actors, and destroyed mass amount of evidence ahed of congressional investigation.

Where does the left stand on these known lies? Again holding your feet to the same fire you wield, this is completely fair.

Not that I agree your bullet points are actual lies, two wrongs do not make Trump's pathological lies right.

I hate trump, the problem I'm trying to point out is that the left helped to create trump by letting these serious offenses and lies go. If the left wants to have any credibility pointing out a narcissists long train of lies, they should start by addressing these first before. Trumps lies so far have not effected the America in such a profound way as the left has over the past 8 years. I mean, they shut off all money flow to the tea party and other similar groups through the IRS ADMITTED unfair targeting and throwing red tape at those groups. The bloody murder that would have rightfully been cried had this been BLM. And I would stand 100% with BLM if this had happened to them. Because it's something so wrong, it's more than 100 fold worst than Nixon ever did...Which was also wrong. There are very serious problems with both sides of the isle that need to be addressed. I have no problem backing the left on calling trump out, but they really need to show a shred in self awareness when doing. Too many on both sides are stuck in their own echo chambers, and are as naive as the subjects in the two separate platos caves we have today.

The fact remains Trump garnered votes by lies, Obama was POTUS and there is no evidence that he intentionally mislead the voters by claiming, "you can keep your doctor ..."; there is no evidence to prove the attack on Benghazi was not a result of the aforementioned video, nor was their evidence the IRS issue was orchestrated by anyone outside of the IRS.

It is not a tax.
Lower deductibles.

I hate trump, the problem I'm trying to point out is that the left helped to create trump by letting these serious offenses and lies go. If the left wants to have any credibility pointing out a narcissists long train of lies, they should start by addressing these first before. Trumps lies so far have not effected the America in such a profound way as the left has over the past 8 years. I mean, they shut off all money flow to the tea party and other similar groups through the IRS ADMITTED unfair targeting and throwing red tape at those groups. The bloody murder that would have rightfully been cried had this been BLM. And I would stand 100% with BLM if this had happened to them. Because it's something so wrong, it's more than 100 fold worst than Nixon ever did...Which was also wrong. There are very serious problems with both sides of the isle that need to be addressed. I have no problem backing the left on calling trump out, but they really need to show a shred in self awareness when doing. Too many on both sides are stuck in their own echo chambers, and are as naive as the subjects in the two separate platos caves we have today.

The fact remains Trump garnered votes by lies, Obama was POTUS and there is no evidence that he intentionally mislead the voters by claiming, "you can keep your doctor ..."; there is no evidence to prove the attack on Benghazi was not a result of the aforementioned video, nor was their evidence the IRS issue was orchestrated by anyone outside of the IRS.

So did Obama. So do 90% of elected officials. And actually trump has at least attempted most of the things he'd said he'd do and in a very short period of time, a little over 3 months.

And either obama knew he was lying (like gruber admitted to) or he was severely negligent, because there was a ton of people who saw the bill and said that that statement (as well as others) were completely false.

And yes there is evidence...outside of the obvious that it was some obscure YouTube video barely anyone had seen in those countries, and the fact that it was 9/11 in a country with growing security problems that every other country pulled out of before the video...but yes state department emails came out saying that we should try to push this video....and oh by the way it turned out we were illegally running guns over there.

And there's no evidence outside of the obvious that it was coordinated (Whitehouse meetings with IRS heads during these period at over quadruple the rates they usually meet) because the evidence was knowingly destroyed despite being subpoenaed by congress. If you or I wiped the drives like the IRS did under investigation, we'd probably go down harder for destroying the evidence than the crime we actually committed. Kind of nice when you got friends at the top, and get a LOOONG paid vacation than the prison time you lawfully deserve.

And from how you've dodged the wrong doings of the left in your previous post, you are just as complicit and negligent as the trump fans you're going after.

PS. As it turns out, crazy trump is actually kind of right about "wiretapping". Not that trump towers were physically wire tapped (why would USG ever need to do that again?) But someone after the election, in the obama administration, did unlawfully unmask individuals in the trump campaign, which is a mandatory minimum prison sentence of 10 years.

You poor soul. Do you really think you are going to oust Trump??? If anybody needed to be impeached it was Muslim Obama, and he stuck around, so suck it up, you have years of Trump's White House to get used to prosperity again.

Do you think that Trump is "sick of winning" like he told us we would all be under his illustrious "leadershi"???.....LOL

I thought we didnt need proof for these accusations? That IS what this thread is about, isnt it?

Reading comprehension issues???? Next time I'll have pictures for the slow-witted right wingers....LOL

I stopped listening to Trump back in the late 1980's and have never believed a word out of the bastard mouth ever.

If his lips are moving you damn well know the truth is not coming from them...

Proof is in the works
Once the FBI ties up the lose ends, Trump will be guilty of Treason
Wrong president.
If the current evidence can be tied together, President Trump will spend his remaining days behind bars
What evidence? All there is rhetoric from both sides.
evidence like.....

Putin helped Trump in the election
Trump defended Putin, withdrew military aid for Ukraine, considered dropping sanctions and recognizing Crimea
Trump aids met with Russian agents at this time
Trump aids lied about meeting with Russians

That evidence

It is not a tax.
Lower deductibles.

Oh good grief.

Proof is in the works
Wrong president.
If the current evidence can be tied together, President Trump will spend his remaining days behind bars
evidence like.....

Trump defended Putin, withdrew military aid for Ukraine, considered dropping sanctions and recognizing Crimea

That evidence

Not evidence. You'd be a terrible lawyer

Michelle Obama was born a male with three nipples and a seven inch tail.
My evidence is I saw it on the internet and want it to be true.
Yay me!

Proof is in the works
Wrong president.
evidence like.....

That evidence
There is no proof for any of that, or a least none they want to show us. All hot air until proven differently.

Forum List

Back