Right wingers' "new" mantra: "where's your proof?"

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Most right wingers on here will deny it, so this post is really for the few that still can think on their own,,,,or simply bypass this thread.....

Of late, right wingers will demand that any of the dozens of allegations that the Trump campaign colluded with Russian thugs, will quickly be met with "where's your proof"....which, on the surface makes some limited sense.

However, these same right wingers "forget" about the absence of proof when it comes to:

The Trumpster accusing Obama of wiretapping his sorry arse
The Trumpster stating that millions and milions of illegals voted for Clinton and that is why he lost the popular vote.
The Trumpster steadfastly claiming that he won more electoral college votes than any other republican
The Trumpster demanding that his inauguration crowd was the biggest ever....
The Trumpster having a "perfect HC plan" to replace the ACA on day one
The Trumpster's ability to defeat ISIS in a matter of hours because he is smarter than any general.

Do I really need to go on, in showing the insane hypocrisy of most right wingers DEMANDING PROOF whenever an anti-Trump allegation is posted?

Most right wingers on here will deny it, so this post is really for the few that still can think on their own,,,,or simply bypass this thread.....

Of late, right wingers will demand that any of the dozens of allegations that the Trump campaign colluded with Russian thugs, will quickly be met with "where's your proof"....which, on the surface makes some limited sense.

However, these same right wingers "forget" about the absence of proof when it comes to:

The Trumpster stating that millions and milions of illegals voted for Clinton and that is why he lost the popular vote.
The Trumpster steadfastly claiming that he won more electoral college votes than any other republican
The Trumpster's ability to defeat ISIS in a matter of hours because he is smarter than any general.

Do I really need to go on, in showing the insane hypocrisy of most right wingers DEMANDING PROOF whenever an anti-Trump allegation is posted?

No you don't, but you will for 8 years, with any luck.:ack-1:

The OP worries about the most inconsequential billshit

I think the OP might actually be Maxine (dirty) Waters.

for that matter there's no proof Melania is in the country legally, no one knows

Proof is in the works
Once the FBI ties up the lose ends, Trump will be guilty of Treason

The OP pointed out the President of the United States is a pathological liar; most American citizens and most foreign leaders know this, only fools, liars and neo fascists deny this fact.

Yeah, i agree. We shouldnt need proof in order to make an accusation against someone. Just say they did it and leave it at that.

Speaking of which, did you guys know that Obama raped a child in the White House?

Yeah, i agree. We shouldnt need proof in order to make an accusation against someone. Just say they did it and leave it at that.

Speaking of which, did you guys know that Obama raped a child in the White House?

I haven't heard that accusation, but I would not be surprised if Trump did and repeated it as a fact.

I haven't heard that accusation, but I would not be surprised if Trump did and repeated it as a fact.
I thought we didnt need proof for these accusations? That IS what this thread is about, isnt it?

Trump removed the bust of MLK when he got into office.

Oh that's right....fake news......like the OP's bullshit.

Most of the things stated here are fair game. 100%.

But, be prepared to have your feet held to the same fire you wield. Which is completely fair.

I do not condone anything trump says since I did not vote for him or ever support him. I however, have still not heard the left on this site condemn the lies the leaders on their side have knowingly pushed. This is not to deflect, it is to see if the left is capable of being honest both with themselves, and everyone else.

Those being the knowing lies with the ACA;
Lower premiums for families by 2,500 a year.
Like you doctor keep your doctor.
Like your plan keep your plan.
It is not a tax.
Lower deductibles.
Add 20 million to health insurance by 2017,

Benghazi; a random protest that stemmed from an obscure video with only 1,200 hits at the time, that fog of war prevented us from taking action on for 7 hours. (That entire statement is not only false, but ridiculous after and even before knowing what we do now). And Obama saying he had no knowledge of this because he went to bed at 5 pm and didn't hear about until the news the next day.

Fast and Furious; Eric holder denied having no knowledge despite having signed an order for it, and was held in contempt of congress for.

IRS; after admitting to unfairly targeting thousands of right wing groups, tying them up in red tape, tried to claim was carried out by a few bad actors, and destroyed mass amount of evidence ahed of congressional investigation.

Where does the left stand on these known lies? Again holding your feet to the same fire you wield, this is completely fair.

I thought we didnt need proof for these accusations? That IS what this thread is about, isnt it?

Sorry, usually when I post sarcasm, I highlight it.

Most of the things stated here are fair game. 100%.

But, be prepared to have your feet held to the same fire you wield. Which is completely fair.

I do not condone anything trump says since I did not vote for him or ever support him. I however, have still not heard the left on this site condemn the lies the leaders on their side have knowingly pushed. This is not to deflect, it is to see if the left is capable of being honest both with themselves, and everyone else.

Those being the knowing lies with the ACA;
Lower premiums for families by 2,500 a year.
Like you doctor keep your doctor.
Like your plan keep your plan.
It is not a tax.
Lower deductibles.
Add 20 million to health insurance by 2017,

Benghazi; a random protest that stemmed from an obscure video with only 1,200 hits at the time, that fog of war prevented us from taking action on for 7 hours. (That entire statement is not only false, but ridiculous after and even before knowing what we do now). And Obama saying he had no knowledge of this because he went to bed at 5 pm and didn't hear about until the news the next day.

Fast and Furious; Eric holder denied having no knowledge despite having signed an order for it, and was held in contempt of congress for.

IRS; after admitting to unfairly targeting thousands of right wing groups, tying them up in red tape, tried to claim was carried out by a few bad actors, and destroyed mass amount of evidence ahed of congressional investigation.

Where does the left stand on these known lies? Again holding your feet to the same fire you wield, this is completely fair.

Not that I agree your bullet points are actual lies, two wrongs do not make Trump's pathological lies right.

New Topics

Forum List

Back