Right wing loon petitions the queen to dissolve parliament

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Ukip leader asks Queen to suspend parliament to thwart remain MPs

The leader of Ukip has written to the Queen asking her to suspend parliament until after 29 March to ensure MPs cannot thwart Brexit.

Gerard Batten’s letter also informs the monarch that she should never have approved the 1992 Maastricht treaty as it made her, and everyone else in the UK, citizens of the EU, and was thus unlawful and treasonous.

“Your Majesty’s ministers were gravely in error and wrongly advised you,” states the letter, released publicly by Ukip.

Pissing myself laughing at this cretin.

If only his shitty little party had some MPs he would be able to help influence what his going on.

But the friends of tommy robinson have little traction in the civilised world.

The leader of Ukip has written to the Queen asking her to suspend parliament until after 29 March to ensure MPs cannot thwart Brexit.

Gerard Batten’s letter also informs the monarch that she should never have approved the 1992 Maastricht treaty as it made her, and everyone else in the UK, citizens of the EU, and was thus unlawful and treasonous.

“Your Majesty’s ministers were gravely in error and wrongly advised you,” states the letter, released publicly by Ukip.

If only his shitty little party had some MPs he would be able to help influence what his going on.

What you need is a new King John.......... Get the monarchy back on track........ :eusa_whistle:

What you need is a new King John.......... Get the monarchy back on track........ :eusa_whistle:
We need a revolution and stick them all up against a wall.

Yup, you would have loved Stalin....... Or do you prefer the mad French; "le guillotine!", "le guillotine!"?

Yup, you would have loved Stalin....... Or do you prefer the mad French; "le guillotine!", "le guillotine!"?
Or would you prefer to emulate Pol Pot? Or any dictator who slaughtered those who had different opinions than yourself? How liberty loving of you........ :eusa_whistle:

Are you saying that revolutions are bad ?

Sometimes. But that was not my point. Perhaps you are to dull to divine it?

Not so dull I cant distinguish to from too.

Oh my, I made a spelling error...... The Tower? Drawing and quartering? Burning at the stake?

Oh my, I made a spelling error...... The Tower? Drawing and quartering? Burning at the stake?

stalinlaugh.jpg

Nah, just learn how to use spellcheck.

Nah, just learn how to use spellcheck.
Actually I was hoping for the rack, stretch the vertebra out....... Get some of my height back.......

grammarhit.jpg

Personally I think we should bring Bloody Mary back, kill off some of you Protestant heretics....... :eusa_whistle:

It comes as no surprise that conservatives in the UK are just as dishonest as conservatives in the US.

It comes as no surprise that conservatives in the UK are just as dishonest as conservatives in the US.
He is a nasty piece of work but he is doing a cracking job killing off ukip. American "conservatives" would probably consider him a "libural" or even a "commie" they are so fucking dumb.

Forum List

Back