Queen approves UK government request to suspend parliament for brexit

He moved to London. ...

I would suggest to all Germans and all other members of the European nations to leave Great Britain. I think only as long as someone brings profit the Brits are able to tolerate unbritish subjects with condescension.

Last edited:
Anna Soubry ain't happy, think they got her up out of bed.Go Boris.
I agree, GO! Boris, before you fuck up the entire country.

Well there's always Jeremy. Planning the Civil War.
Boris and Jacob, along with their gofer, Nigel are already carrying out Steve's plans for civil war in the UK.

While Jeremy Corbyn's off for an emergency meeting with the Queen at Balmoral.

image.jpeg

Go,Jezza!

Boris and Jacob, along with their gofer, Nigel are already carrying out Steve's plans for civil war in the UK.

View attachment 276956

Go,Jezza!
Oh, so funny, I almost smirked. What I find truely amusing is the hysterical and desperate resort to memes relating to Jeremy Corbyn by the Right wing in this country; that's all they can do.

Boris on the other hand, is a gift to everyone else...providing endless opportunities to laugh our socks off.

DkGJjmIXcAAHLTs.jpg

No memes required.

View attachment 276956

Go,Jezza!
Oh, so funny, I almost smirked. What I find truely amusing is the hysterical and desperate resort to memes relating to Jeremy Corbyn by the Right wing in this country; that's all they can do.

Boris on the other hand, is a gift to everyone else...providing endless opportunities to laugh our socks off.

DkGJjmIXcAAHLTs.jpg

No memes required.

Laugh then. That's sorted.

Given your perpetual grumpiness

View attachment 276956

Go,Jezza!

DkGJjmIXcAAHLTs.jpg

No memes required.

Happiness is my default position every morning, sadly it gets eroded by reading right wing BS, or looking at pathetic insulting memes that seem to pass for "debate" in your circles

View attachment 276956

Go,Jezza!

DkGJjmIXcAAHLTs.jpg

No memes required.

Happiness is my default position every morning, sadly it gets eroded by reading right wing BS, or looking at pathetic insulting memes that seem to pass for "debate" in your circles

Could have fooled me.

:cool-45:

View attachment 276956

Go,Jezza!

DkGJjmIXcAAHLTs.jpg

No memes required.

Could have fooled me.

That seems to be fairly easy to accomplish.

View attachment 276956

Go,Jezza!

DkGJjmIXcAAHLTs.jpg

No memes required.

Could have fooled me.

That seems to be fairly easy to accomplish.
Its not difficult.

Forum List

Back