Right wing hero afraid to leave house after reaction to vile tv rant.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

He claims that someone gobbed in his face in the street. It might be true. Who knows with these people. I would kick his fucking teeth in if he spoke about my daughter or wife like that.

But what a sad speciman of a grown man this character is. Hiding behind his curtains in case someone says mean things to him.

Justifiable or not, it would surely be hilarious to see you, a fat, weak, crippled, one-legged faggot try to kick anyone's fucking teeth in.
I dont think it would take much effort Bob. He would fold like a deck chair if I said something mean to him.
He only picks on women, like all right wing trash.

I would kick his fucking teeth in…

So, how would that work, anyway?

A real man, kicking anything, would be standing on one leg, while he uses the other leg to strike.

You're a faggot, with only one leg. How would you stand, in order to use that leg to strike anything? If you were stranding on your one leg, you wouldn't have another leg with which to strike?

No matter, anyway. You're such a pussy that you wouldn't do anything anyway, even if you did have two complete legs. Anyone could abuse your wife, your daughter, your faggot lover, right in front of you, and you wouldn't do shit about it.

TT_OpFaggot-topaz-enhance-2048h-faceai.jpg

He claims that someone gobbed in his face in the street. It might be true. Who knows with these people. I would kick his fucking teeth in if he spoke about my daughter or wife like that.

But what a sad speciman of a grown man this character is. Hiding behind his curtains in case someone says mean things to him.
The guy is scum.

Forum List

Back